User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41

Thread: New here!

  1. #21
    Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 92.0%

    JustPassinThru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    New California
    Posts
    55,612
    Thanks
    11,412
    Thanked: 42,836
    Rep Power
    21474898
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldonna View Post
    Which .... if you're being honest.... equate to a much better scenario for the future of America than the "hopes and dreams" of the radical left (aka Hillary Clinton, Obama, Reid, Pelosi, Schumer, etc.).
    Yes.

    I've made no secret where I stand. Nor even how I voted - I photo'd my ballot.

    Trump was not the best choice; but in the last phase, November 8, he was the better choice.

    But I don't do cheerleader routines. I don't do hero worship. Cults set me on edge.

    And BOTH sides, these days, reject the proven basics of successful self-government - RULE of LAW and ADHERENCE TO THE SYSTEM - and instead are looking for a Marvel Comics superhero, ripping off his Robert Hall suit in a phone booth and flying away to beat up those nastybad (insert name of opponent's followers or party here.)

    Right now this is shaping up to be one colossal disaster...the second-worst possible. The worst would be the Klintoons entering in the white house.

    What we've gotten is all of JEB!s downsides, with the added liability of the megalomania of a low-intellect, ADD-afflicted Tammany bagman whose reach is further than his grasp. And helping him run things, are other "outsiders" - like Rinse Pubis. Like Bitch McConjob's WIFE.

    So be it. Eventually the cheerleaders will slink off the stage, quickly take off the uniforms, and try to blend into the crowd demanding Trump's ass. And what comes of this in FOUR years, not eight...assuming we're not-yet nuked...will be someone all the harder, all the more Leftist. The White Squaw, maybe. Or Timmy Sandinista Kaine.

    Last edited by JustPassinThru; 12-15-2016 at 01:12 PM.

  2. #22
    Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 73.0%

    2cent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27,214
    Thanks
    23,512
    Thanked: 27,081
    Rep Power
    21474870
    Quote Originally Posted by JustPassinThru View Post
    Well, you know me.

    The atmosphere is a bit different here than there; but you'll find more tolerance, too.

    Right now, though...doesn't matter here or other sites...there's something of a nadir of discussion. It's mostly hopes and dreams of the Trump dance squad...
    And then there's those who can't pass up the opportunity to be a regular 'ray of sunshine', making digs at anyone who deigns to find one single thing positive about Trump, or this country's future.
    This message has been hidden because CNN is on your ignore list.


    When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
    It is difficult only for the others.
    It is the same when you are stupid.

  3. #23
    Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassOverdriveVeteranTagger First ClassCreated Album pictures
    Awards:
    Community AwardMost Popular
    Overall activity: 13.0%

    Sheldonna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    16,272
    Thanks
    7,099
    Thanked: 9,529
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by JustPassinThru View Post
    Yes.

    I've made no secret where I stand. Nor even how I voted - I photo'd my ballot.

    Trump was not the best choice; but in the last phase, November 8, he was the better choice.

    But I don't do cheerleader routines. I don't do hero worship. Cults set me on edge.

    And BOTH sides, these days, reject the proven basics of successful self-government - RULE of LAW and ADHERENCE TO THE SYSTEM - and instead are looking for a Marvel Comics superhero, ripping off his Robert Hall suit in a phone booth and flying away to beat up those nastybad (insert name of opponent's followers or party here.)

    Right now this is shaping up to be one colossal disaster...the second-worst possible. The worst would be the Klintoons entering in the white house.

    What we've gotten is all of JEB!s downsides, with the added liability of the megalomania of a low-intellect, ADD-afflicted Tammany bagman whose reach is further than his grasp. And helping him run things, are other "outsiders" - like Rinse Pubis. Like Bitch McConjob's WIFE.

    So be it. Eventually the cheerleaders will slink off the stage, quickly take off the uniforms, and try to blend into the crowd demanding Trump's ass. And what comes of this in FOUR years, not eight...assuming we're not-yet nuked...will be someone all the harder, all the more Leftist. The White Squaw, maybe. Or Timmy Sandinista Kaine.

    Wow. And here I thought that I was the one that was set in stone (previously).

    Let's just wait and see. I intend to give him the benefit of the doubt NOW (that he didn't lose to Hitlery as I previously suspected he would). I stand behind Trump against the radical American left....

    until or unless he does something that proves me, an anti-leftist, constitutional conservative, wrong to do so.

    Oh, and by the way....

    Merry Christmas, dude.
    Sic semper tyrannis - Everyman
    “Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.” - Alexander Hamilton
    “All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.” - George Orwell, Animal Farm

    First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi
    The slave doesn’t dream of being free, he dreams of being the master. - Anonymous

    Fighting liberal chickens every day....and.... loving it.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sheldonna For This Useful Post:

    Classical_Teacher (12-17-2016),JustPassinThru (12-15-2016)

  5. #24
    Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 14.0%

    Jen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    19,655
    Thanks
    15,636
    Thanked: 24,764
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Many of us here are rejoicing the Trump win, so welcome.




  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jen For This Useful Post:

    Classical_Teacher (12-17-2016)

  7. #25
    Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 92.0%

    JustPassinThru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    New California
    Posts
    55,612
    Thanks
    11,412
    Thanked: 42,836
    Rep Power
    21474898
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldonna View Post
    Wow. And here I thought that I was the one that was set in stone (previously).

    Let's just wait and see. I intend to give him the benefit of the doubt NOW (that he didn't lose to Hitlery as I previously suspected he would). I stand behind Trump against the radical American left....

    until or unless he does something that proves me, an anti-leftist, constitutional conservative, wrong to do so.

    Oh, and by the way....

    Merry Christmas, dude.
    I agree.

    We have no choice; and after losing the first round (where far better candidates were run over) we at least dodged THE absolute WORST CHOICE in the entire nation. So there's that.

    It's over. Nothing to do but ride it out...but I can just about see, from where this is going, this is going to be a giant FAIL.

    You can say, and I'd agree, that not-succeeding in reversing Obamaconomy is not as bad as the Alinsky Hell we'd otherwise be going. But a failure now is going to open the door to whatever up-and-coming Marxist the AntiAmerican Party is growing and grooming.

  8. #26
    Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassOverdriveVeteranTagger First ClassCreated Album pictures
    Awards:
    Community AwardMost Popular
    Overall activity: 13.0%

    Sheldonna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    16,272
    Thanks
    7,099
    Thanked: 9,529
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by JustPassinThru View Post
    I agree.

    We have no choice; and after losing the first round (where far better candidates were run over) we at least dodged THE absolute WORST CHOICE in the entire nation. So there's that.

    It's over. Nothing to do but ride it out...but I can just about see, from where this is going, this is going to be a giant FAIL.

    You can say, and I'd agree, that not-succeeding in reversing Obamaconomy is not as bad as the Alinsky Hell we'd otherwise be going. But a failure now is going to open the door to whatever up-and-coming Marxist the AntiAmerican Party is growing and grooming.
    And make no mistake. The Alinsky leftists are, as we speak, plotting and planning to tank this economy under Trump....JUST AS they did under GWB.

    Note...that interest rates were only raised ONE time in ten years until last week. Why, you ask? Why....because there was a DemocRat (a black one, in fact) in the WH.

    Yellen even admitted that interest rates would be raised three times next year.

    Now...how the hell could she know that ahead of time? Is she planning on a ginormous recovery once Obama is kicked out of the WH? No doubt. Gotta do something about that quick. Can't have it shown and made glaringly obvious how quickly the economy recovers once DemocRats are out of power, can we.
    Last edited by Sheldonna; 12-15-2016 at 01:46 PM.
    Sic semper tyrannis - Everyman
    “Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.” - Alexander Hamilton
    “All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.” - George Orwell, Animal Farm

    First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi
    The slave doesn’t dream of being free, he dreams of being the master. - Anonymous

    Fighting liberal chickens every day....and.... loving it.

  9. #27
    Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 92.0%

    JustPassinThru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    New California
    Posts
    55,612
    Thanks
    11,412
    Thanked: 42,836
    Rep Power
    21474898
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldonna View Post
    And make no mistake. The Alinsky leftists are, as we speak, plotting and planning to tank this economy under Trump....JUST AS they did under GWB.

    Note...that interest rates were only raised ONE time in ten years until last week. Why, you ask? Why....because there was a DemocRat (a black one, in fact) in the WH.

    Yellen even admitted that interest rates would be raised three times next year.



    Now...how the hell could she know that ahead of time? Is she planning on a ginormous recovery once Obama is kicked out of the WH? No doubt. Gotta do something about that quick. Can't have it shown and made glaringly obvious how quickly the economy recovers once DemocRats are out of power, can we.
    Yup.

    My take on it is that it's a timid half-step - Ma Yellin, like the rest of the crony Moneychanger class...she's still hoping her Poster Girl get in, once the Electoral College is properly "massaged."

    If the Dowager Empress does snatch it, Ma Yellin can quickly revert the rates to ZIRP. And then make plans with the Congresscretins of the Left to "move past cash." Once that's done...NEGATIVE interest rates.

    But...if it plays out as it appears, and God the Donald rises to the throne...interest rates will be jacked; and the Banksters will dump their holdings; and the stock markets will crash and the interest on the public debt will just EXPLODE. Here we go...the worst of Venezuela and Zimbabwe, with a touch of Pakistan.

    And it's a real hard place we're in. Interest rates DO need to rise - interest rates should represent the cost of money, vis a vis the supply of capital. A market function. ZIRP has been the government's whitewashing its reckless, INSANE printing of money.

    So there WILL be a crash. Free market principles, implemented now, will cause a crash. Because what we have been doing is unsustainable; and the result, in open free markets, will BE a crash.

    And continuing the course we're on, just kicks the can down the road. Towards the edge of the road, that drops off at a cliff. Postponing it will make it WORSE.

    It's a fine mess the crypto-Marxists left us in...and if there's a God, Barry whatever-his-name-is, will pay for this with his LIFE.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to JustPassinThru For This Useful Post:

    Sheldonna (12-15-2016)

  11. #28
    Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassOverdriveVeteranTagger First ClassCreated Album pictures
    Awards:
    Community AwardMost Popular
    Overall activity: 13.0%

    Sheldonna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    16,272
    Thanks
    7,099
    Thanked: 9,529
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by JustPassinThru View Post
    Yup.

    My take on it is that it's a timid half-step - Ma Yellin, like the rest of the crony Moneychanger class...she's still hoping her Poster Girl get in, once the Electoral College is properly "massaged."

    If the Dowager Empress does snatch it, Ma Yellin can quickly revert the rates to ZIRP. And then make plans with the Congresscretins of the Left to "move past cash." Once that's done...NEGATIVE interest rates.

    But...if it plays out as it appears, and God the Donald rises to the throne...interest rates will be jacked; and the Banksters will dump their holdings; and the stock markets will crash and the interest on the public debt will just EXPLODE. Here we go...the worst of Venezuela and Zimbabwe, with a touch of Pakistan.

    And it's a real hard place we're in. Interest rates DO need to rise - interest rates should represent the cost of money, vis a vis the supply of capital. A market function. ZIRP has been the government's whitewashing its reckless, INSANE printing of money.

    So there WILL be a crash. Free market principles, implemented now, will cause a crash. Because what we have been doing is unsustainable; and the result, in open free markets, will BE a crash.

    And continuing the course we're on, just kicks the can down the road. Towards the edge of the road, that drops off at a cliff. Postponing it will make it WORSE.

    It's a fine mess the crypto-Marxists left us in...and if there's a God, Barry whatever-his-name-is, will pay for this with his LIFE.
    Yes indeed. I liken it (our situation) to a menu choice between a crap sandwich....

    vs. a crap sandwich w/pickle.

    The leftists won't and can't afford to allow our economy to really and truly recover. That might make them look bad (as they are). They will do everything in their (and Soros's) power to keep any recovery from occurring.
    Sic semper tyrannis - Everyman
    “Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.” - Alexander Hamilton
    “All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.” - George Orwell, Animal Farm

    First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi
    The slave doesn’t dream of being free, he dreams of being the master. - Anonymous

    Fighting liberal chickens every day....and.... loving it.

  12. #29
    Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 73.0%

    2cent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27,214
    Thanks
    23,512
    Thanked: 27,081
    Rep Power
    21474870
    Wow, @Classical_Teacher, I'm sorry as can be that such a cheerful lady had her intro thread turned into something so sour.

    YOUR cheerful self is MORE THAN WELCOME! As you can see, we NEED YOU!
    This message has been hidden because CNN is on your ignore list.


    When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
    It is difficult only for the others.
    It is the same when you are stupid.

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 2cent For This Useful Post:

    Canadianeye (12-27-2016),Classical_Teacher (12-17-2016),HawkTheSlayer (12-15-2016)

  14. #30
    Proud Mackerel Snapper Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial3 months registered
    Overall activity: 0%

    Classical_Teacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    216
    Thanks
    500
    Thanked: 251
    Rep Power
    3178077
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Felix Birdbiter View Post
    Quick Question. Do you hold there is a difference between a Conservative and a Republican? If so what do you align more with?
    I do believe there is a difference between the two. I lean more towards the Conservative than the Republican. I'm not real happy with how our republicans have done over the past decade+. I consider myself to be a Conservative Republican. I have never voted for a democrat. Being a practicing Catholic and ultra pro-life (no, I don't believe in killing abortionists), I could never vote for a democrat because they are all pro-aborts. There are many "wishy-washy" pro-life repubs, too.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •