User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Testimony of Answered Prayer

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks
    Those of us who have been praying and then those of us who have just been hoping for good things have much to be thankful for in this president in spite of what the left says and does. I was just thinking about this early this morning and I decided that with all these good things we need to express our thanks to God. so that is what i'm going to do.

LORD God, you are awesome. There is no one, nothing like you. You have no beginning, you have no end. There is no one as good as you. You are the father of our savior Jesus Christ whom you sent to earth for the purpose of our salvation. He fulfilled your plans to perfection. God the father, God the son. You deserve all honor and glory and praise and worship. You are perfection and mercy and hope. Your son left a legacy that thrives to this day. He rose on the third day to defeat his enemies. He continued his work for 40 days in front of witnesses. He ascended into heaven in front of witnesses. He sits at your right hand in heaven and he holds all things together. And he will do so until his return and that will happen because it is promised in your word. Your word that is true and as relevant today as it was in the day that you inspired your prophet to write it down. Thank you LORD for your promises that we can rely on.

LORD you have answered prayer after prayer and we thank you for that. You have protected this president and his family. You have given him wisdom and cunning in dealing with foreign nations and leaders, with foreign and domestic enemies, with politicians on both sides of the aisle. Thank you LORD.

You have opened Americans' eyes to what is going on. We have seen our media's reputations take hits for untruths they have tried to commit on this president, voters, americans in general and this nation. You say in your word that no weapon forged against your people will prevail and that is what you have done. Their weapons have fallen to ruin and they continue to do so.

We ask for justice and that Americans will open their eyes to truth and will understand that there is no compromising with untruth.

We have asked for drought and famine for planned parenthood and you have influenced states to write anti-abortion legislation on their own. Give these states the courage and fortitude to stand by their decisions...and protect their state finances so that those that threaten them with boycotts and lost revenues will not succeed.

We have prayed for protection for this president from those that want to unseat a legitimately elected president. A president that it was YOUR will to put in the white house because it says in your word that it is you that places leaders in their positions and you that takes them out. We thank you that the untruths of the Mueller report are being uncovered and talked about. And still this president is without blame in what they charge him with. Donald Trump is not a perfect man...but you use imperfect men for your will and your plans. We ask for continued protection and blessings on this president and his family. We ask that you give him rest at night so that he wakes each morning excited about what the day may bring. Let him be invigorated by the presidency and let his fortune, finances and holdings increase many fold as he so generously gives his presidential salary to good causes. Bless his finances now and after he has served his second term in office. And we thank you for that victory beforehand.

We have asked for supernatural protection for our borders. We have asked for funding and building for a wall and you have provided people who donated their own time and money and through our president's dealings with other nations, they have come to the table in agreement with him.

We ask for the president to have favor in the eyes of Americans and in the eyes of the world so that his support and his influence grows...and with his approval numbers you have answered that prayer. Give americans favor in President Trump's eyes so that he continues to work toward keeping all his promises.

In spite of media lies and deception this president continues to do his work and keep his promises. You have answered our prayers in so many ways that it is only right that we acknowledge your goodness and mercy. We see your work LORD, we see your hand in this and we are so grateful.
    We thank you in Jesus' name...the Lord of lords, the King of kings.

Amen
    Last edited by Calypso Jones; 06-08-2019 at 07:38 PM.
    Sarah Sanders doesn't often mop the White House Press Corp Floor...but when she does, she uses Jim Acosta.

There is no American free press. They're bought and paid for.

The Devil whispered in Trump's ear and said, 'You're not strong enough to withstand the storm". President Trump whispered back, "i am The Storm"!

and Epstein didn't kill himself.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

JMWinPR (07-25-2019)

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SharetheHedge View Post
    Oh no you didn't! I challenged you guys (on another thread if you remember) when you were calling for people to pray for Trump to win, to state in faith that he would because that's what you were praying for. You all waffled - you couldn't say for sure he would win. You didn't have the faith. Now you've done just what I predicted. When what you are praying for happens, you say God answered prayer. When it doesn't happen, you say I guess it wasn't his will or some other excuse. So nothing that can happen, regarding prayer, can invalidate the claim that there is a God and he hears you because you make the explanation of it "non-falsifiable". If you're going to give God credit for answering a particular prayer, then the only honest way to reason is to blame him for not answering the ones that don't get answered - or at least blame yourselves for not having enough faith or for apparently praying against the will of God.
    God's will WILL be done. I don't blame him when he doesn't answer a prayer the way I want! HE is the Creator. He lives in HEaven and HE DOES what it is He wants. He is NOT our slave! Christians are HIS.
    Last edited by Calypso Jones; 07-25-2019 at 09:25 PM.
    Sarah Sanders doesn't often mop the White House Press Corp Floor...but when she does, she uses Jim Acosta.

The Devil whispered in Trump's ear and said, 'You're not strong enough to withstand the storm". President Trump whispered back, "i am The Storm"!

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    Not that couple...but. I talked The Captain into taking the Van home and making repairs. I prayed for the right customer and I prayed that the van was working right and that it would be a blessing to the buyer. WVA buyer found us...bought it. I think i'll still pray for that van to be a blessing though. Got almost what we wanted.

I have a new Escalade. NOT new....but newer. and I love it. THIS is what I wanted.
    well this is a bit of a miracle. The couple that bought our van, the lady contacted me last week. I'd been wondering about them and here it is she's found OUR address and sent us a note. She says they are enjoying the van but she can't find the remote to operate the dvd player. I left it in there but im looking through our electronics to see if I might have picked up the remote by accident. IF I did I hope I can find it. I sent her a note to let her know. Fingers crossed.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (10-20-2019)

Senior Member Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SharetheHedge View Post
    Oh no you didn't! I challenged you guys (on another thread if you remember) when you were calling for people to pray for Trump to win, to state in faith that he would because that's what you were praying for. You all waffled - you couldn't say for sure he would win. You didn't have the faith. Now you've done just what I predicted. When what you are praying for happens, you say God answered prayer. When it doesn't happen, you say I guess it wasn't his will or some other excuse. So nothing that can happen, regarding prayer, can invalidate the claim that there is a God and he hears you because you make the explanation of it "non-falsifiable". If you're going to give God credit for answering a particular prayer, then the only honest way to reason is to blame him for not answering the ones that don't get answered - or at least blame yourselves for not having enough faith or for apparently praying against the will of God.
    Hmm, I learned long ago not to pray for what I want but what God wants in my life and for me.

What I also pray for is help with putting my ego aside and help with working with Him rather than against Him for what I think I know. I pray that He can help me with trusting Him.

God is not our personal genie in a bottle.

8 years of Obama gave us Trump. Trump has brought out the worst in the agenda of the leftists and what they would do to this country. A much needed wake up call.

So, the long game is in play. Not what we want right now.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DMK For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (10-20-2019)

Thread Information