User Tag List

Page 1 of 18 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: Lying for Islam: what is that?

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks

Lying for Islam: what is that?

Note: I wrote this a couple of years ago and thought I'd posted it here for discussion. But I can't find it, so I'm posting it now. I don't know why it's in bold in my copy, sorry about that; I can't fix it without re-writing the whole thing.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lying for Islam

This is going on right now.....every day.

While I don't doubt there are modern, peaceful Muslims, IMO they're in the minority.
    And they are afraid to speak out.

You may not know about this, but it's for real......

There's something called "Al-taqiyya", or "Taqiyya".

It means "lying for Islam". Denying or deceiving "infidels" is permitted to protect the intent of Islam to create a Pan-Islamic Empire.

Islam Permits Lying to Deceive Unbelievers and Bring World Domination

It is impossible to understand Islam and Muslims by listening to their protestations against terror and their proclamations of patriotism for America. Usually, it is wise and fair to give people the benefit of the doubt but when it comes to national safety and the future of America, we had better look twice, even thrice at Muslim patriotism. Why? Because Islam permits lying. It is called “Al-taqiyya.” One Muslim said that Al-taqiyya means dissimulation then he expanded it to diplomacy but he should have gone further to deception. Now some Muslims who do not follow the Koran are as faithful Americans as any of us, but the problem is, we cannot know.

It seems our President and his advisors are clueless as to the desires, doctrines, and distinctives of Islam. While I feel a little audacious in giving advice to national leaders, it is necessary since no one else is doing it. Muslims lie not because they are liars by nature but by choice. Systematic lying as a religious policy is deadly, and if our politicians do not understand this, thousands could die.

Muslims lie when it is in their interest to do so and “Allah” will not hold them accountable for lying when it is beneficial to the cause of Islam. They can lie without any guilt or fear of accountability or retribution. A lie in the defense of Islam is approved even applauded in their “holy” books.
    (more at link)
    http://www.muslimfact.com/bm/terror-...-and-bri.shtml

Lying for Islam

(taqiyya)Taqiyya (تقي), also spelt Taqiya / Tuqya / Taqqiyah, is known as lying for Islam. While many claim it is only practiced within Shi'ite Islam, it is also mentioned in many Sunni hadith and by many of their Islamic scholars.

Kitman

Kitman is close to Taqqiya but rather than outright dissimulation, it consists in telling only part of the truth, with “mental reservation” justifying the omission of the rest (adjustment, deception etc, anything short of a full-blown lie). For example when a Muslim maintains that “jihad” really means “a spiritual struggle” and fails to add that this particular definition is a recent invention in Islam (little more than a century old), he misleads by holding back the true violent nature of jihad, and is therefore practicing “kitman.” Another example would be the insistence of a Muslim apologist that “of course” there is the freedom of conscience in Islam, followed by quoting the Qur’anic verse “There shall be no compulsion in religion.” The impression given is false, for there has been no mention of the Islamic doctrine of abrogation, or naskh.
    (more at link)
    http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Lying_for_Islam

Taqiyya and Kitman: The role of Deception in Islamic Terrorism

Tradecraft. Persona. Deception. Disinformation. Cover: Western operational terms and techniques. But, Islamic terrorists have their own terms: taqiyya (pronounced tak-e-ya) : precautionary dissimulation or deception and keeping one's convictions secret and a synonymous term, kitman: mental reservation and dissimulation or concealment of malevolent intentions...
    (more at link)
    http://www.danielpipes.org/comments/25320

I gave 3 cites for the skeptics who might think I was making this up. Sadly, it's absolutely true.......

SO. Don't go hatin' on all Muslims. BUT, remember: Don't take them all at their word either. A devout Muslim is a loyal Muslim. Loyal to the concept in a Pan-Islamic Empire; what was once known as the Ottoman Empire. Deception is a tool.

This applies to the G Zero Mosque. It is a traditional symbol of conquest.
    To assume otherwise is simply ignorant of history.

And make no mistake. Muslims in America who DO NOT go along with the loyalty ARE AFRAID. They are considered traitors. They have a certain amount of protection because they live here. BUT they are afraid to speak out.

THAT'S WHY they are not vocal.

If you don't protect what belongs to you, sooner or later it belongs to someone else. -Negan

The Obama administration was nothing more than highly organized crime. -Common

The Left is really that dumb. I have been thanking our Extremist friends on the Left all year in advance for Trump's landslide 2020 victory. They are the ones who have worked the hardest for ensure Trump's next victory. -John T. Ford

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

Big Bird (08-23-2016),Canadianeye (08-22-2013),Coolwalker (03-20-2015),DeadEye (03-18-2014),Dos Equis (09-14-2014),frankmusic (11-07-2017),Kris P Bacon (06-18-2018),pjohns (08-21-2013),potlatch (09-09-2017),Pregnar Kraps (11-01-2014),QuaseMarco (04-18-2017),sam browne (05-18-2019)

Banned Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Overall activity: 25.0%

Thanks
    Bring World Domination
    This is their goal and will succeed one day if it's not fought now.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Roadmaster For This Useful Post:

Trinnity (08-21-2013)

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks
    Even what the left considers a moderate muslim meaning they are not strapping on explody vests, does not mean they are not jihadiis. The Koran says that if you cannot fight then finance the war on the infidel...and they are.
    Last edited by Calypso Jones; 08-22-2013 at 10:31 AM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

DeadEye (03-18-2014),Trinnity (08-21-2013)

Senior Member Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by roadmaster View Post
    This is their goal and will succeed one day if it's not fought now.
    I bid them good luck with that. After 1500 years, they can barely even decide between themselves how often a good Muslim should pray.

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    infidel
    Is anyone that doesn't bend over to them. They are nice and will try to convert you but if you don't when they have numbers, they will kill you for their god not my God.

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Char1es View Post
    I bid them good luck with that. After 1500 years, they can barely even decide between themselves how often a good Muslim should pray.
    Don't underestimate them. Streets in the UK are already taken over by them, some countries have their laws for them even Canada. Parts of Africa and Australia don't know how to handle them. The weaker the country the more they flourish. We will be next, in fact it's already happening.

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks
    They will, and I'm increasingly annoyed at Americans who refuse to take this threat seriously. If (rhetorical) you want to be a damn fool, fine. But taking me and my country down with you is not fine; you're part of the problem. That makes you an abettor of my enemies. What does that make "you"? Not my ally, that's for sure.

We Christians (and all other non-muslims) have been fighting these assholes for centuries. It's not gonna go away any time soon and people who thought it had, should have gotten a wake-up call the second time they attacked the World Trade Center, if not the first time.

These assholes...
    If you don't protect what belongs to you, sooner or later it belongs to someone else. -Negan

The Obama administration was nothing more than highly organized crime. -Common

The Left is really that dumb. I have been thanking our Extremist friends on the Left all year in advance for Trump's landslide 2020 victory. They are the ones who have worked the hardest for ensure Trump's next victory. -John T. Ford

Banned Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 42.0%

Thanks
    Muslims will never take over the country. They don't commit crimes at a high rate here, are low key, and whites, non muslim blacks, and hispanics all seem to dislike them, and would never let it happen.

This isn't Europe. The culture and circumstances are different.

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks
    It's the guns.

but they are not above using our own laws against us.

Senior Member Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by roadmaster View Post
    Don't underestimate them. Streets in the UK are already taken over by them, some countries have their laws for them even Canada. Parts of Africa and Australia don't know how to handle them. The weaker the country the more they flourish. We will be next, in fact it's already happening.
    "Taken over" by who? Mrs. Patel and her three kiddies? The Muslim kid waiting at the bus-stop for his McDonalds job?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Gerrard Winstanley For This Useful Post:

sooda (08-23-2016)

Thread Information