User Tag List

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: Lying for Islam: what is that?

Banned Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupOverdriveRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 14.0%

Thanks
    "Taqiyya" means "caution," not "lying for Islam."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sinestro/Green Arrow For This Useful Post:

Gerrard Winstanley (08-22-2013),kilgram (08-22-2013)

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Char1es View Post
    I bid them good luck with that. After 1500 years, they can barely even decide between themselves how often a good Muslim should pray.
    I wonder if they are any smarter today than they were in the 5th century and on? By and large I rather doubt it. Where they lack intellect, they make up for in raw blind singular mindedness. THAT is the scary part. They are doing again what they did in prior to the crusades and on into the conquest of part of Europe.

Banned Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupOverdriveRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience Points1 year registered

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    I wonder if they are any smarter today than they were in the 5th century and on? By and large I rather doubt it. Where they lack intellect, they make up for in raw blind singular mindedness. THAT is the scary part. They are doing again what they did in prior to the crusades and on into the conquest of part of Europe.
    I seriously doubt that. In those days, they were a massive, multi-continent empire, building schools and libraries and establishing one of the most comprehensive systems of social welfare known to man. They were innovators like the ancient Chinese.

Now? They're a bunch of dumb brutes that can't even figure out how to seriously damage the nations that beat them down.

No, they are pathetic now.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sinestro/Green Arrow For This Useful Post:

DeadEye (03-18-2014),kilgram (08-22-2013)

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 52.0%

Thanks
    Definitely smarter. They figured out to have us (the enemy) dismantle ourselves from the weaker position.

That ain't dumb.
    The Progressives have become full blown NAZIs, to thwart a Hitler that doesn't exist...since that is the only way they can express, and self justify, their fascism.

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 51.0%

Thanks
    That is exactly what they're trying to do. This time it's not with armies, but with population growth is other countries and intimidating (with terrorism) everyone into letting them do as they please. France, lol....but it's not funny, is it?
    "You liberals are the most dishonest group ever assembled and you are far worse than the collective idiot hippy liberals of the 60s" -Common

Can you spot a communist?

FIRE and replace the bad Republicans in their primaries, but NEVER EVER vote for a Democrat.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

DeadEye (03-18-2014)

Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Paine View Post
    I seriously doubt that. In those days, they were a massive, multi-continent empire, [...]
    Now? They're a bunch of dumb brutes that can't even figure out how to seriously damage the nations that beat them down. No, they are pathetic now.
    They're more determined than ever. The method has changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Canadianeye View Post
    Definitely smarter. They figured out to have us (the enemy) dismantle ourselves from the weaker position. That ain't dumb.
    Not a bit. Hateful, ruthless, and cunning. And doggedly determined.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    That is exactly what they're trying to do. This time it's not with armies, but with population growth is other countries and intimidating (with terrorism) everyone into letting them do as they please. France, lol....but it's not funny, is it?
    This is what's called soft Jihad, and they're NOT gonna stop. WE have to stop them.

Look at Japan...won't even let them in. They protect their culture.
    "You liberals are the most dishonest group ever assembled and you are far worse than the collective idiot hippy liberals of the 60s" -Common

FIRE and replace the bad Republicans in their primaries, but NEVER EVER vote for a Democrat.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

DeadEye (03-18-2014)

Senior Member Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Thanks
    Have you ever considered, regardless of their dark skin, weird dress sense and patriarchal gender attitudes, that the majority of Muslims are just regular guys and gals? Who couldn't give less of a fuck about subduing the West, and just want to get on with their everyday lives?

Take this from somebody who lives up the road from Britain's Pakistani population hub. Working there a few years ago, I interacted with a lot of Muslims, a couple of whom I still keep in contact with. Their culture is, ultimately, alien to everybody raised in the West, with its inherent rigidity and conservatism. But I'm pretty sure they'd laugh at first glance at the comments you're making here.

This is a conspiracy you're forwarding here, and an intrinsically silly one. Islam has no organisational basis, is deeply divided, and the overwhelming bulk of its Western adherents are more concerned with paying the rent and putting a meal on their table than mounting a holy war against their host country.

You're never going to accept this, but at least I tried.

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    Have you ever considered, regardless of their dark skin, weird dress sense and patriarchal gender attitudes, that the majority of Muslims are just regular guys and gals? Who couldn't give less of a fuck about subduing the West, and just want to get on with their everyday lives?

Take this from somebody who lives up the road from Britain's Pakistani population hub. Working there a few years ago, I interacted with a lot of Muslims, a couple of whom I still keep in contact with. Their culture is, ultimately, alien to everybody raised in the West, with its inherent rigidity and conservatism. But I'm pretty sure they'd laugh at first glance at the comments you're making here.

This is a conspiracy you're forwarding here, and an intrinsically silly one. Islam has no organisational basis, is deeply divided, and the overwhelming bulk of its Western adherents are more concerned with paying the rent and putting a meal on their table than mounting a holy war against their host country.

The biggest problem I have is the total misrepresentation of the concept of "taqiyya." When those obsessed with Islam get it into their heads that Muslims have a religious mandate to lie about their beliefs for any reason, nothing you say that contradicts the obsessor's opinion can be taken seriously. They've literally created for themselves an excuse to "win" every argument, no matter what we say or what sources we have, because, hell, Muslims probably taqiyya'd us.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sinestro/Green Arrow For This Useful Post:

Gerrard Winstanley (08-23-2013)

Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:

Thanks

Thank you and I disagree. Sorry. I think a lot of them don't care, but neither will they speak out for fear of reprisals. Just my opinion.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

DeadEye (03-18-2014)

Senior Member Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Thanks
    Thank you and I disagree. Sorry. I think a lot of them don't care, but neither will they speak out for fear of reprisals. Just my opinion.
    Why should they HAVE to speak out against the actions of some imbecile on the other side of the globe? That's an overdone argument. Most just dismiss the terrorists as lunatics and "non-Muslims", no different to what Christians do when Kony or the Inquisition are mentioned. Or is that not enough for you?
    Last edited by Gerrard Winstanley; 08-23-2013 at 03:09 AM.

Thread Information