User Tag List

Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171821 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 Million Biker Ride to protest the 9/11 Muslim March in DC

Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Char1es View Post
    Where did I say it was wrong? I defend both parties' right to protest.

Of course it's an expression of hate. What else is it?

"U - S - A! U - S -... oh shit, my Jack's on fire!"

Okay.
    You bring some meat to the discussion here. It is also who is burning the flag or books.

If I were to burn a flag it would be with tears in my eyes as I have every 4th of July in church. I can not sing patriotic songs because I get choked up.

For me to burn the US flag would mean that I have no hope left; only dreams and memories. It is getting close to that point. It would be with tears in my eyes and at that point I would fight to get it back, yes I would take up arms, leave US soil - never to return or end my life.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    You bring some meat to the discussion here. It is also who is burning the flag or books.

If I were to burn a flag it would be with tears in my eyes as I have every 4th of July in church. I can not sing patriotic songs because I get choked up.

For me to burn the US flag would mean that I have no hope left; only dreams and memories. It is getting close to that point. It would be with tears in my eyes and at that point I would fight to get it back, yes I would take up arms, leave US soil - never to return or end my life.
    If that's really the case, then why would you consider burning any national flag, any holy book? It's bound to trigger an equally emotional effect in other people.

Thanks
    If that's really the case, then why would you consider burning any national flag, any holy book? It's bound to trigger an equally emotional effect in other people.
    I never said I would did I? It is the rights of others that I am concerned about and that means my rights as well.

Thanks
    I never said I would did I? It is the rights of others that I am concerned about and that means my rights as well.
    Everyone should have a right to do so. It's a stupid, senseless gesture, regardless of whether it's in response or not, but it's still a gesture, and therefore enshrined within the laws of any truly democratic state.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Gerrard Winstanley For This Useful Post:

Archer (08-21-2013)

Thanks
    Everyone should have a right to do so. It's a stupid, senseless gesture, regardless of whether it's in response or not, but it's still a gesture, and therefore enshrined within the laws of any truly democratic state.
    Thank you.

I agree with the Islamic book burning and the Bike ride but not as many might. What they ride for or the reasons they burn does not concern me. The reaction of the government, media and civic leaders very much concerns me.

SR. ADMIN
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Overall activity: 100.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Paine View Post
    I base what I say on extensive experience, something you have admitted in the past you do not have.
    Experience? With regard to what, specifically?

Yet, you still cling to this misguided notion, and I've given up.
    You're being so vague, I don't know what you mean.

So, I'll ask you the same simple question I've yet to have answered:

Why should non-radical Muslims be forced to suffer because of actions they are not responsible for,
    I answered that. They're ultimately loyal to Islam in ways that other religions don't require. Even their silence is a demonstration of loyalty. You don't understand Islam and what it demands of it's subjects. Even those who are in America and are somewhat lax in their total devotion are still Muslims on the bottom line and their very silence is a show of loyalty and fear of Islam. They know better than to criticize Islam or they will be targeted by other Muslims and it's very dangerous for any of them to stand up against it. A Muslim can be put to death for leaving Islam. YOU don't understand Islam. It's rooted in violence and intimidation and those who are Muslim know THEY will be the target of brutality and death if they step out of line.
    and how is this different than "liberals" and blacks demanding you feel guilty and suffer for the actions of other whites that you did not make?
    It has nothing to do with that and it's different for the reasons I've just described. I think you're naive. Your left-leaning false idealism has blinded you. You're young and life hasn't kicked the shit out of you yet. It will.

Fascism is a Leftist ideology

Fascists pursue government control of the economy, the people, and everything else. Since Fascism is statist, and those on the political Right embrace personal freedom and responsibility, Fascism has no logical relationship to the Conservative ideology of the political Right.

SR. ADMIN
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Overall activity: 100.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Kuhlman View Post
    I do have an issue with and it comes from more than my military service. I am always loyal to my nation, my people, represented in my flag. To burn that, even if you only see it as your property and piece of cloth, is wrong. There is an entire set of laws just concerning the treatment, proper display, cleaning, repair, and disposal of the flag.
    Actions do speak louder than words sometimes.

Obama and and his unrepentant terrorist friend demonstrate their loyalty to America and it's flag:

Boy Scout Flag retirement ceremony shown below.

Please watch:

Even in the ceremony, they never let the flag touch the ground.

I've attended several of these and they make me tear up with pride, awe, and anguish over how our flag is disrespected, and how our "leaders" disregard it and the Constitution. These fine boys and young men in Scouts love the flag and they are our future.

Fascism is a Leftist ideology

Fascists pursue government control of the economy, the people, and everything else. Since Fascism is statist, and those on the political Right embrace personal freedom and responsibility, Fascism has no logical relationship to the Conservative ideology of the political Right.

Banned
    Overall activity: 14.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    Experience? With regard to what, specifically?

You're being so vague, I don't know what you mean.

I answered that. They're ultimately loyal to Islam in ways that other religions don't require. Even their silence is a demonstration of loyalty. You don't understand Islam and what it demands of it's subjects. Even those who are in America and are somewhat lax in their total devotion are still Muslims on the bottom line and their very silence is a show of loyalty and fear of Islam. They know better than to criticize Islam or they will be targeted by other Muslims and it's very dangerous for any of them to stand up against it. A Muslim can be put to death for leaving Islam. YOU don't understand Islam. It's rooted in violence and intimidation and those who are Muslim know THEY will be the target of brutality and death if they step out of line.
    It has nothing to do with that and it's different for the reasons I've just described. I think you're naive. Your left-leaning false idealism has blinded you. You're young and life hasn't kicked the shit out of you yet. It will.
    I can answer all of this with a simple paragraph.

The experience I'm referring to is experience with Islam. I've lived in the Middle East, I've known more Muslims than fellow Jews. I have read and studied Islam extensively. I carry a Qu'ran app on my phone that I read from frequently.

How much reading, actual reading, from Muslim holy books, have you done? I don't mean reading verses here and there off sites like Religion of Peace. Have you picked up copies of the Qu'ran and Hadiths and read them?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sinestro For This Useful Post:

Archer (08-21-2013)

Thanks
    I can answer all of this with a simple paragraph.

The experience I'm referring to is experience with Islam. I've lived in the Middle East, I've known more Muslims than fellow Jews. I have read and studied Islam extensively. I carry a Qu'ran app on my phone that I read from frequently.

How much reading, actual reading, from Muslim holy books, have you done? I don't mean reading verses here and there off sites like Religion of Peace. Have you picked up copies of the Qu'ran and Hadiths and read them?
    How much have you studied Muhammad? Just curious.

Banned
    Overall activity: 14.0%

Thanks
    How much have you studied Muhammad? Just curious.
    Extensively. Birth to death, no stone unturned.