User Tag List

Thread: Obama's America Will Become Detroit

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks

Obama's America Will Become Detroit

Obama's America Will Become Detroit

If America continues down the road to Obama's America — a road that began when President Franklin Roosevelt started building a welfare state here — our entire nation will become Detroit.
    Obama's economic and moral vision has played out in that city. What he seeks has been achieved there.

Last week, as reported by the Detroit Free Press, Michigan's state treasurer told Detroit's mayor and city council that the state may soon appoint an emergency financial manager for the city. Under Michigan law, the paper said, only such a manager can initiate the steps leading to a bankruptcy filing for the city.

By current calculations, Detroit faces obligations over the next six months that exceed its revenues by $47 million. The city, the Free Press reported, now pays $1.08 in benefits to municipal workers and retirees for every $1.00 it pays in salary.
    Are we gonna stand by and do nothing while these nitwits destroy us all???
    I dearly hope not.

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 25.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    But, won't that be lovely. We'll all be equal, well, except for the elites who will continue to take luxury vacations that we pay for.

Equality is wonderful. Obamacare 2 will provide for plastic surgery to make beautiful babies ugly because there just isn't any way to make ugly babies beautiful. Then we'll all be equal in beauty. Well, in ugly since there won't be any beauty. And, since we can't increase IQ, the smart babies will have part of their brain removed so they can be equal with those born stupid. Ah, yes, the joys of equality. We will all be equally stupid and liberals won't feel so bad.

We're starting by taking money from those who work and giving it to those who don't so we can all be equal. Well, except for the wealth liberals such as Barack Obama and Bill Maher and Hillary Clinton and Sen. John Heinz (Kerry).

And, we're not all equal if we don't suffer equally so we will have Suffragettes who will go around making sure everyone suffers equally. If one person gets raped we all get raped. That's equality.

I can understand the liberals drive for equality because for them it will be a step up, relatively speaking.
    Last edited by patrickt; 12-13-2012 at 09:19 AM.

V.I.P. Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 16.0%

Thanks
    When we all become "equal" it destroys the incentive to exceed and strive to compete in a free market system, the lazy and illiterate become your peers the economy no longer exists and the anarchy takes over, what a lovely society it will be, the left's utopia.
    Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go. T. S. Eliot
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ivu5LDQeHJ4

Thread Information