User Tag List

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 225

Thread: Obamacare: The Failure that keeps on Failing !!!

  1. #21
    Mod-In-Disguise Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 0%

    liberal_hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    On My Knee Giving Praise
    Posts
    6,445
    Thanks
    476
    Thanked: 1,459
    Rep Power
    16416440
    I hope he enjoys retirement when he is up for re-election

  2. #22
    Banned Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupOverdriveRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 14.0%

    Sinestro/Green Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    13,373
    Thanks
    5,397
    Thanked: 2,948
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by liberal_hack View Post
    I hope he enjoys retirement when he is up for re-election
    Cruz is not losing his re-election battle. There isn't a single Democrat in Texas who could challenge him. Cornyn, maybe, but not Cruz.

  3. #23
    Mod-In-Disguise Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 0%

    liberal_hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    On My Knee Giving Praise
    Posts
    6,445
    Thanks
    476
    Thanked: 1,459
    Rep Power
    16416440
    Quote Originally Posted by The Real American Thinker View Post
    Cruz is not losing his re-election battle. There isn't a single Democrat in Texas who could challenge him. Cornyn, maybe, but not Cruz.
    when kids are tossed from coverage or those with pre-existing conditions are refused he will crash and burn

    the lack of compassion will be clear as crystal

  4. #24
    Banned Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupOverdriveRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 14.0%

    Sinestro/Green Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    13,373
    Thanks
    5,397
    Thanked: 2,948
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by liberal_hack View Post
    when kids are tossed from coverage or those with pre-existing conditions are refused he will crash and burn

    the lack of compassion will be clear as crystal
    First of all, this is Texas. They think about things differently.

    Second, Cruz has an alternative option. He's not saying, "We're going to repeal Obamacare, and fuck alla y'all!" He's saying, "I think this is bad legislation that causes more problems than it solves, and I have a better way."

  5. #25
    Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar
    I think the #filiblizzard gave people some courage.

    Speaking of that...I'm going inside in a few minutes and I'm nervous because if I pull this one off I will be like Maximus at my firm. It will both cause problems and be a turning point in my decision-making process. Temptation...temptation...

  6. #26
    Banned Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupOverdriveRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 14.0%

    Sinestro/Green Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    13,373
    Thanks
    5,397
    Thanked: 2,948
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rina_Dragonborn View Post
    I think the #filiblizzard gave people some courage.

    Speaking of that...I'm going inside in a few minutes and I'm nervous because if I pull this one off I will be like Maximus at my firm. It will both cause problems and be a turning point in my decision-making process. Temptation...temptation...
    PM me the details.

  7. #27
    Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.6%

    Trinnity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    58,343
    Thanks
    8,120
    Thanked: 50,007
    Rep Power
    21474901
    me too me too
    @Rina_Dragonborn

  8. #28
    Senior Member Forum Donor Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassSocial1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 98.0%

    Irascible Crusader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Idaho
    Posts
    6,366
    Thanks
    1,493
    Thanked: 2,062
    Rep Power
    39453
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    There are a few Rs willing to stand up to the tyrants.
    So far, 8 Republican governors, my own Butch Otter included, have spread their buttcheeks for the Obamacare state exchange ass-rape. Commodant Otter has weathered screaming protests from Idahoans and, like Turncoat Roberts, stuck stubbornly with his passion to advance government power over the people. So you might understand that it's hard for me to have hope for a Republican insurgency when so many who had previously been vocal critics of Obamacare are now playing the harlot with federal dollars. Butch Otter isn't a Republican governor anymore, he's Obama's prison bitch.

    Sorry, just a little worked up right now.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Irascible Crusader For This Useful Post:

    Sinestro/Green Arrow (03-12-2013)

  10. #29
    Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by saintmichaeldefendthem View Post
    So far, 8 Republican governors, my own Butch Otter included, have spread their buttcheeks for the Obamacare state exchange ass-rape. Commodant Otter has weathered screaming protests from Idahoans and, like Turncoat Roberts, stuck stubbornly with his passion to advance government power over the people. So you might understand that it's hard for me to have hope for a Republican insurgency when so many who had previously been vocal critics of Obamacare are now playing the harlot with federal dollars. Butch Otter isn't a Republican governor anymore, he's Obama's prison bitch.

    Sorry, just a little worked up right now.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest For This Useful Post:

    Irascible Crusader (03-12-2013)

  12. #30
    Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.6%

    Trinnity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    58,343
    Thanks
    8,120
    Thanked: 50,007
    Rep Power
    21474901

    Cruz says he would filibuster to defund Obamacare

    Cruz says he would filibuster to defund Obamacare

    Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/19/cr...#ixzz2fT2Drogn

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •