User Tag List

Members banned from this thread: Morning Star and SomeCallMeTim

Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3336373839404142434445464748 LastLast

Thread: Scientific Challenge to Evolutionists

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Thanks
    The questions for anyone, scientist or school kid, begins with why? Why is it held to, preached and taught as fact and believed by so many to this very day? And What is the purpose behind the effort to maintain it as scientific fact?

There are answers. Believe it or not the Bible provides them.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CWF For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (05-13-2019),MrogersNhood (05-21-2019)

Senior Member Forum Donor Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CWF View Post
    Why is it [Darwinism, or macroevolution] held to, preached and taught as fact and believed by so many to this very day? And What is the purpose behind the effort to maintain it as scientific fact?
    It's all they have. They HAVE to have SOMETHING "to teach." Simply saying, "We believed Darwin was right for decades but it failed for too many reasons" would leave them clutching their blankies and blinking rapidly.

How our Creator timed the making of plants and animals from dust of the earth is unknown and unknowable. Nobody was here, obviously. We may speculate in the most feeble ways, but that is about it.

There is no subject you can name where we have all the answers. Not one. Virtually every published research paper of any kind ends with "More research is necessary." My name is on one pathetic piece discussing the synthesis of organonitrenes. Yeah, keep the federal research grant money rolling in to our Ivory Tower. We'll let you know when we've gobbled enough of your money. (Elbow, snork, wink)
    “The explanation value of the evolutionary hypothesis of common origin is nil! Evolution not only conveys no knowledge, it seems to convey anti-knowledge. How could I work on evolution ten years and learn nothing from it? It does seem that the level of knowledge about evolution is remarkably shallow. We know it ought not be taught in high school, and that’s all we know about it.” (Dr. Colin Patterson, senior Paleontologist at the British Museum of Natural History)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ChemEngineer For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (05-13-2019)

Thanks
    "It's like comparing apples and oranges."

This old apothegm should be replaced by something more dissimilar than apples are to oranges.
    Why? Well, apples and oranges are both delicious fruit. They are both round. They are about the same size.
    They are colorful, inexpensive, tasty, nutritious and good for you. In short, apples are a lot like oranges, rather than
    dissimilar from each other. "Oranges and apples" inconsistency should be replaced by "evolution and gravity."

"It's like comparing evolution and gravity."

That's exactly what evolutionists do all the time, compare these utterly disparate entities. Evolutionists giggle and call them "both theories," and encourage you to jump off a cliff as "proof". Plants and animals everywhere embrace gravity. No problem. No contest. In contrast, scientists have struggled for many decades to create new species by irradiating bacteria, fruit flies, and other organisms to demonstrate "evolution" without anything to show for their efforts and expenditures other than unnatural freaks which cannot survive outside the laboratory.

There are thousands of scientists of all disciplines who dissent from Darwinian evolution, who have written papers and books. Not one anywhere has dissented from gravity. There is no comparison between the two except in the minds evolutionists who play word games.

“The explanation value of the evolutionary hypothesis of common origin is nil! Evolution not only conveys no knowledge, it seems to convey anti-knowledge. How could I work on evolution ten years and learn nothing from it? It does seem that the level of knowledge about evolution is remarkably shallow. We know it ought not be taught in high school, and that’s all we know about it.” (Dr. Colin Patterson, senior Paleontologist at the British Museum of Natural History)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ChemEngineer For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (05-13-2019)

Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.5%

Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Thanks
    LGBT = Liberty Guns Bibles Trump / FDR = F Dem Racists

Captain Cold
    : Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

"Don't do unto others if they ain't done unto you, because you might get done in doing it." — Fred Sanford

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Knightkore For This Useful Post:

jirqoadai (05-16-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 41.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    43 pages of nonsense that all belong in the religion forum. How pitiful.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

Northern Rivers (05-15-2019)

Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.5%

Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    43 pages of nonsense that all belong in the religion forum. How pitiful.
    Don't like it when you & your scientists get owned? It's okay. You want a box of tissues?
    LGBT = Liberty Guns Bibles Trump / FDR = F Dem Racists

Captain Cold
    : Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

"Don't do unto others if they ain't done unto you, because you might get done in doing it." — Fred Sanford

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    I heard this on a radio program several months ago. According to the commentator the following was determined by science and mathematics only.

At present, science has discovered approximately 1,000 interconnected fine-tuned events resulting from the Big Bang that allow for human life to exist on earth. Had any one of those events not happened, we wouldn't be here. The mathematical study of statistics has determined the odds of this occurring from a random explosion are 10 to the 700th. The report indicated that 10/700th is the equivalent of 50,000 stacks of dimes, 50 trillion miles high. All these dimes would be placed into a giant vat along with one red dime. After a spin of the vat, one must reach into it and pull out the red dime. I'm sure the skeptics will ask for sources, but I can only say what I heard is what I cited here. Has anyone ever witnessed an explosion that created order? As one Christian minister has stated: "It takes more faith to be an atheist than a creationist."

The bottom line: One can accept Jesus Christ or a red dime. It's up to you.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester Arthur For This Useful Post:

ChemEngineer (05-21-2019)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 46.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester Arthur View Post
    I heard this on a radio program several months ago. According to the commentator the following was determined by science and mathematics only.

At present, science has discovered approximately 1,000 interconnected fine-tuned events resulting from the Big Bang that allow for human life to exist on earth. Had any one of those events not happened, we wouldn't be here. The mathematical study of statistics has determined the odds of this occurring from a random explosion are 10 to the 700th. The report indicated that 10/700th is the equivalent of 50,000 stacks of dimes, 50 trillion miles high. All these dimes would be placed into a giant vat along with one red dime. After a spin of the vat, one must reach into it and pull out the red dime. I'm sure the skeptics will ask for sources, but I can only say what I heard is what I cited here. Has anyone ever witnessed an explosion that created order? As one Christian minister has stated: "It takes more faith to be an atheist than a creationist."

The bottom line: One can accept Jesus Christ or a red dime. It's up to you.
    The Big Bang never happened. The fields...consequently...were never unified. You can blame the fact that we humans are temporal beings and always see things through a "time filter".
    If you don't practice...you'll sound like it. And, if you don't tune, your life will sound like it, too. Listen to the intervals. That's where it all hides from you.....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightkore View Post
    Don't like it when you & your scientists get owned? It's okay. You want a box of tissues?
    Evolution and gravity and a scientific challenge belong in the Religion Forum, according to the Troller on my Ignore List you bitch-slapped?

He's comparing gravity and evolution again. No comparison. The former is a law followed by animals and plants. The latter is a nineteenth century fantasy.

“WE CONCLUDE – UNEXPECTEDLY – that there is little evidence for the neo-Darwinian view: its theoretical foundations and the experimental evidence supporting it are weak.” – Department of Ecology and Evolution, University of Illinois, Chicago, The American Naturalist, November 1992
    Last edited by ChemEngineer; 05-17-2019 at 01:05 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester Arthur View Post
    At present, science has discovered approximately 1,000 interconnected fine-tuned events resulting from the Big Bang that allow for human life to exist on earth. Had any one of those events not happened, we wouldn't be here. The mathematical study of statistics has determined the odds of this occurring from a random explosion are 10 to the 700th.The bottom line: One can accept Jesus Christ or a red dime. It's up to you.
    The odds are ONE in 10 to the 700th power. Dawkins defines "impossible" as one chance in 10 to the 40th or less.
    10 to the 50 grains of sand would fill 15 spheres the size of our solar system, extending out to Pluto.

In a space suit, hypothetically pick one red grain of sand in 15 solar systems full of sand, on your first and only try, while blindfolded.
    You don't get an infinite number of tries. That's not what "one chance in 10 to the 50th" means.
    It means ONE CHANCE.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ChemEngineer For This Useful Post:

Chester Arthur (05-17-2019)

Thread Information