User Tag List

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Scientific Challenge to Evolutionists

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 59.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngineer View Post
    Discussions with such hateful, arrogant, condescending people are futile.

You're just mad because this arrogant condescending prick doesn't let you get away with your bullshit.

So you lose.

Must be annoying, especially after you peek at this one.
    Freedom Takes "I Won't". - Eric Frank Russell

Trump has been President for 280 days and Ruth Bader Ginzberg hasn't had the decency to die. What's up with that?

ONLY Roy Moore can keep the Senate out of Rodent control and KEEP that train of conservative Trump Judges on the Confirmation Highway.

Senior Member Forum Donor
    Overall activity: 85.0%

Thanks
    In virtually any other forum, trolling and harassment are prohibited. Why they are tolerated here is a dark spot on the Founder.

Last edited by ChemEngineer; 12-06-2017 at 11:44 AM.
    "The history of government management of money has, except for a few short happy periods, been one of incessant fraud and deception." -- economist Fredrich August von Hayek (1899-1992)

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions than putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." - Thomas Sowell

"The most refreshing thing you find in government is competence, because it is so rare." - Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Overall activity: 98.0%

Thanks
    Actually you got to hand it to the Engineer, the best way to win every argument is to simply ignore everyone that doesn't agree with you.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Morning Star For This Useful Post:

FirstGenCanadian (12-07-2017),Quark (12-07-2017)

Thanks
    Any time someone on my Ignore List For Cause posts some unknown message, it gives me the incentive to overwrite them, rather than allow Ignorati to have the last word. And so....

ill_11_large.jpg

The blatant racism of Charles Darwin, in the name of *science* gave rise to this:

Blacks_slain_racism.jpg

And this, Margaret Sanger creating Planned Parenthood to eradicate "inferior" blacks, Adolf Hitler eradicating "inferior" Jews:

"The history of government management of money has, except for a few short happy periods, been one of incessant fraud and deception." -- economist Fredrich August von Hayek (1899-1992)

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions than putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." - Thomas Sowell

"The most refreshing thing you find in government is competence, because it is so rare." - Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Overall activity: 98.0%

Thanks
    Too bad someone isn't eradicating inferior Chemical Engineers.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Morning Star For This Useful Post:

Quark (12-07-2017)

Thanks
    I just discovered this lovely meme tonight:

Ghetto Fabulous!

"Weak people revenge; intelligent people ignore." - Albert Einstein, eminent scientist
    Last edited by ChemEngineer; 12-07-2017 at 02:56 AM.

Diplomatic Asshole, VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 31.0%

Thanks
    SINCE YOU DARWINISTS "understand abiogenesis," why don't YOU explain the impossibility of hemoglobin synthesis.
    Human hemoglobin consists of 574 amino acids arranged in a very precise sequence, which sequence is folded in such a complex manner that humans cannot make a single hemoglobin molecule in a laboratory. There are 20 different amino acids.
    So the number of possible sequences is 20 to the 574th power or 10 to the 747th power.

Explain, with your profound scientific intellect, exactly how the impossible task of assembling the one correct sequence of human hemoglobin, out of 10^747 possible others, was accomplished, KNOWING FULL WELL that every step in the assembly demands, according to your "selection" tautology, that each intermediary have a useful function which selectively preserves that step to the exclusion of most if not all others.

Your "proof," as you are always demanding of others, will require, oh, about 10 to the 700 steps, and intermediaries, and 'selection" processes.
    That is just for ONE polypeptide, understand.

It's abundantly obvious you cannot ever begin to take the first step in demonstrating YOUR fatuous pretense of "understanding abiogenesis."
    But try anyway.

(Nobody ever has, and nobody ever will.)
    Issued a challenge to get us to respond.
    In virtually any other forum, trolling and harassment are prohibited. Why they are tolerated here is a dark spot on the Founder.
    Now he wants us to shut up, and blames Admin, and Trinnity, for allowing us to be here.

What I find extremely telling is his habitual use of posting his ignore list, like “we” deplorables have no right to respond with opposing views, despite his ignore function. But expects the owners to silence us for good here. This is exactly what we have all suffered at those other sites.

We all don’t agree on everything, but really, attacking the mods and founder? He owns them now?
    When you open your heart to patriotism, there's no room for racism. ~Donald J. Trump
    Rule # 3 - Never believe what you're told, double check.
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. ~D. H. Lawrence
    Quote Originally Posted by RGV View Post
    This is America. When you make an accusation, like you have, the burden of proof is on you.
    ~My favorite Lefty.

Sr ADMIN/Founder Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Overall activity: 23.0%

Thanks

Evolution vs Creation is a very controversial topic. You started this thread knowing that. What did you expect? None of those are violations. I won't censor people because you don't like them. Cease the (off topic) personal attacks or I will not hesitate to thread ban you and then the convo will rage without you. That would be so sad, wouldn't it? Be civil.

FIRE and replace the bad Republicans in their primaries, but NEVER EVER vote for a Democrat.
    There is no white privilege, only unjustified jealousy. -Coolwalker
    My black neighbors don't hate me for being white, even tho the media says they do. The fact that the rest of the nation is still in a hate-fest against the South 153 years after the end of the Civil War, says it all. They come live here because the South is BEAUTIFUL, but they've always hated us because we are prosperous and most of all because we're the only part of the country that has a real cultural identity.

Sr ADMIN/Founder Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Overall activity: 23.0%

Thanks
    @Calypso Jones, @Ginger, be advised of the above posts.
    FIRE and replace the bad Republicans in their primaries, but NEVER EVER vote for a Democrat.
    There is no white privilege, only unjustified jealousy. -Coolwalker
    My black neighbors don't hate me for being white, even tho the media says they do. The fact that the rest of the nation is still in a hate-fest against the South 153 years after the end of the Civil War, says it all. They come live here because the South is BEAUTIFUL, but they've always hated us because we are prosperous and most of all because we're the only part of the country that has a real cultural identity.

Alumni Member V.I.P
    Overall activity: 68.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    Evolution vs Creation is a very controversial topic. You started this thread knowing that. What did you expect? None of those are violations. I won't censor people because you don't like them. Cease the (off topic) personal attacks or I will not hesitate to thread ban you and then the convo will rage without you. That would be so sad, wouldn't it? Be civil.

Why does 'controversial' have to include ridicule, mocking, & insults from the evolutionists, toward the creationists? Why can there not be a rational, fact based discussion? I have tried to do that in many forums, including this one, with little success. the thread is ALWAYS derailed by hostile, mocking, & ridicule from the militant atheists who will not debate the subject scientifically.

CE has a chip on his shoulder, but his challenges have always been met with insults & ridicule, as have mine. It is not a favorable reflection on the forum, for the mods to censure creationists, & cheer for the atheist evolutionists. If you are going to let them mock & ridicule, why should the creationist be handicapped & not allowed to return fire?
    Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth. ~Henry David Thoreau

13. The Following User Says Thank You to usfan For This Useful Post:

ChemEngineer (12-07-2017)

Thread Information