User Tag List

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182122232425262728

Thread: Scientific Challenge to Evolutionists

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 59.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillofbeans View Post
    Having a summer coat and a winter coat has nothing to do with evolution. That's a stretch. DNA.....it's what genes are made of..... Evolution is fake science, always has been, always will be. Why not draw little pictures of your rabbits and their evolution? They were once rats? mice? dinosaurs?
    ?

EVERY aspect of an organism is the result of it's evolution.

That includes seasonal sheddings, as anyone with huskies can inform you. My dogs, in LOS ANGELES, shed, even though it never gets cold here.

What's "fake" is your post.
    Freedom Takes "I Won't". - Eric Frank Russell

Trump has been President for 280 days and Ruth Bader Ginzberg hasn't had the decency to die. What's up with that?

ONLY Roy Moore can keep the Senate out of Rodent control and KEEP that train of conservative Trump Judges on the Confirmation Highway.

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 59.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, nobody's ever heard of Pygmy mammoth - Wikipedia

It is COMMON KNOWLEDGE. You don't even try.
    Know what the function of science is?

To find knowledge, common and otherwise.
    Freedom Takes "I Won't". - Eric Frank Russell

Trump has been President for 280 days and Ruth Bader Ginzberg hasn't had the decency to die. What's up with that?

ONLY Roy Moore can keep the Senate out of Rodent control and KEEP that train of conservative Trump Judges on the Confirmation Highway.

Senior Member Forum Donor
    Overall activity: 85.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
    So you take 2 studies and try to claim that is the evolutionists entire stance?
    FIRST you made the absurd claim that YOU were, as usual, right, and I was wrong. When I did a trivial google search, I KNEW it would provide scores or hundreds of sources to prove my claims and disprove your pettiness. As atheist and evolutionary biologist Richard Dawkins says, there is no point "in multiplying up examples." You want more of them, do some work yourself. Don't be so lazy in always DEMANDING that others "prove" what you are too lazy to look up.
    That being said I wonder how you determined that a Parrot is smarter than a whale?
    I didn't "determine that a parrot is smarter than a whale." I cited studies from others. Most everything we know comes from authoritative claims. This is one such. To the extent that you believe whales are so intelligent, why don't YOU provide sources, hmmm? I have yet to read any article anywhere showing humans communicating with blue whales, or blue whales conveying their feelings to us. Show the audience if they have.

Why don't you educate me on how you think you can adapt your hair to a different color? You think if I live in Alaska long enough my hair will turn white? I will adapt? Can't you even admit you were wrong when you were obviously wrong? Admitting when you were wrong is a sign of intelligence. I'm sure you have a better hill to die on than this.
    Adaptation takes place from generation to generation. It is also a function of utility. Animals which produce mutations (overwhelmingly neutral or harmful) that are deleterious will die off and not be able to reproduce. Since humans have technology at our disposal, we can overcome many negative effects of mutations and those who produce bad adaptations are just about as likely to reproduce as those who produce good adaptations. Moreover hair color is utterly inconsequential in the Arctic or anywhere else I can think of. So your example is horribly flawed, your logic is horribly flawed, and your pretentiousness is terribly misplaced. And YOU have the temerity to lecture ME on intelligence? Show me some sign of your own, please. You talk like a single boy who is very insecure.

You know, there is an old saying, "If you're so smart, why aren't you rich?" I am. My portfolio is up five large just this morning, as it was on Monday. So I bought some more KOL and QQQ. My largest holding is AUENX. Do you know anything at all about investing? If so, speak.
    "The history of government management of money has, except for a few short happy periods, been one of incessant fraud and deception." -- economist Fredrich August von Hayek (1899-1992)

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions than putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." - Thomas Sowell

"The most refreshing thing you find in government is competence, because it is so rare." - Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Overall activity: 98.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngineer View Post
    FIRST you made the absurd claim that YOU were, as usual, right, and I was wrong. When I did a trivial google search, I KNEW it would provide scores or hundreds of sources to prove my claims and disprove your pettiness. As atheist and evolutionary biologist Richard Dawkins says, there is no point "in multiplying up examples." You want more of them, do some work yourself. Don't be so lazy in always DEMANDING that others "prove" what you are too lazy to look up.

I didn't "determine that a parrot is smarter than a whale." I cited studies from others. Most everything we know comes from authoritative claims. This is one such. To the extent that you believe whales are so intelligent, why don't YOU provide sources, hmmm? I have yet to read any article anywhere showing humans communicating with blue whales, or blue whales conveying their feelings to us. Show the audience if they have.

Adaptation takes place from generation to generation. It is also a function of utility. Animals which produce mutations (overwhelmingly neutral or harmful) that are deleterious will die off and not be able to reproduce. Since humans have technology at our disposal, we can overcome many negative effects of mutations and those who produce bad adaptations are just about as likely to reproduce as those who produce good adaptations. Moreover hair color is utterly inconsequential in the Arctic or anywhere else I can think of. So your example is horribly flawed, your logic is horribly flawed, and your pretentiousness is terribly misplaced. And YOU have the temerity to lecture ME on intelligence? Show me some sign of your own, please. You talk like a single boy who is very insecure.

You know, there is an old saying, "If you're so smart, why aren't you rich?" I am. My portfolio is up five large just this morning, as it was on Monday. So I bought some more KOL and QQQ. My largest holding is AUENX. Do you know anything at all about investing? If so, speak.
    Congratulations you posted nothing but a your usual long winded arrogant condescending load of useless horse shit. Your post contains no scientific value what so ever. BTW - Where is the usual 10 pages of random, non related pseudo-scientific nonsense taken out of context you usually post to try and make it look like you have a clue about evolution? You ever post an original thought besides "Its so complicated, I cant understand how it could have happened so it had to be "God"?

I love this, you know you have been made a fool of so now you want to claim your financial prowess somehow validates your biological intelligence? .... I made $5,000 on KOL and QQQ today so that proves I an an expert on genetics.

The only bottom line here is this; Adaption DOES take place from generation to generation, genetic change does not occur in the individual it occurs over generations, and that is called EVOLUTION. If hair color is utterly inconsequential they why would an animal "Adapt" (LOL) as you claim, to be white in the arctic? The vast majority of arctic animals all do so you must be missing something there Eisenstein.

Tell you what, why don't you put me back on ignore I find you far, FAR too intellectually challenged to even attempt a conversion with. ..... I really feel sorry for who ever hired you as an Engineer.
    Last edited by Morning Star; Today at 01:09 PM.

Senior Member Forum Donor
    Overall activity: 85.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
    I love this, you know you have been made a fool of so now you want to claim your financial prowess somehow validates your biological intelligence? .... I made $5,000 on KOL and QQQ today so that proves I an an expert on genetics.
    Your words, not mine. Nobody else wishes to comment on the back and forth between your inane posts and my rebuttals which I have repeatedly documented. One can be well versed in Darwinian evolution while also having earned substantial amounts of money, or did that never occur to you? Obviously I hit a nerve, yet again. You really don't want to learn, and are about as dishonest as a person can get. I won't waste any more time on you. To my Ignore List you return, permanently.

The only bottom line here is this; Adaption DOES take place from generation to generation, genetic change does not occur in the individual it occurs over generations, and that is called EVOLUTION. If hair color is utterly inconsequential they why would an animal "Adapt" (LOL) as you claim, to be white in the arctic? The vast majority of arctic animals all do so you must be missing something there Eisenstein.

Tell you what, why don't you put me back on ignore I find you far, FAR too intellectually challenged to even attempt a conversion with. ..... I really feel sorry for who ever hired you as an Engineer.[/QUOTE]
    "The history of government management of money has, except for a few short happy periods, been one of incessant fraud and deception." -- economist Fredrich August von Hayek (1899-1992)

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions than putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." - Thomas Sowell

"The most refreshing thing you find in government is competence, because it is so rare." - Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Overall activity: 98.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngineer View Post
    I won't waste any more time on you. To my Ignore List you return, permanently.
    Oh thank "God" your ignorance is painful to read.
    Last edited by Morning Star; Today at 01:51 PM.

Thread Information