Members banned from this thread: Morning Star and SomeCallMeTim

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 353839404142434445

Thread: Scientific Challenge to Evolutionists

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 5.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightkore View Post
    Don't like it when you & your scientists get owned? It's okay. You want a box of tissues?
    Pfft. we're just laughing at your little circle jerk.

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 5.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngineer View Post
    NOBODY has made even the feeblest attempt to answer the Scientific Challenge to Evolutionists. It's obvious why.

But here's another, much smaller, wrinkle.
    Our eyes see by virtue of retinol, which flips back and forth from trans to cis isomers, triggering nerves to our brains.
    I believe that all vertebrates have retinol vision, and eyesight is estimated to have "evolved" along sixty different, separate pathways, all converging on retinol. I play tennis with an opthamologist who has done thousands of surgeries. He confirmed the activity of retinol in the retina, after light has passed through a clear lens, and clear vitreous humor, both kept alive without blood circulation. But those are other impossible challenges to be explained by alphabetologists.

Darwinists must explain these sixty different convergences on trans-retinol/cis-retinol. It's just another statistical impossibility that can't be answered by A>B>C>D nonsense.
    We're not going to waste time answering your idiotic challenge, because it's not worthy.

I told you from day one, you're asking the wrong question. But you don't seem to get it. You keep asking the stupid question, and you keep making yourself look even dumber with these moronic assertions and references to so-called experts that don't exist. You do realize that a museum job is a desk job, right?

I'm sorry, but this kind of crap has no place in a science forum. No one's buying the bullshit. No one's going to buy assertion from a paleontologist, when there are 300 million pieces of contradictory evidence. The concept is a non-starter, it's not even worthy of discussion.

Now, you can keep wasting words because he has nothing better to do, or you can stop with the stupid crap like I asked you about a hundred posts ago.

Take it to the religion forum. You can believe whatever you want to believe, but it's not science. Keep it out of the science forum. This is the second time I'm asking you nicely. Please, cut the crap.

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 6.0%

Thanks
    You are the one, snake eye, that is full of stink. And you don't know a damned thing to claim in opposing the topic. You give science a dirty name. It should be about aquiring knowledge, but you and your ilk try to use it as a cloak to hide behind so that others won't realize how stupid you are.

It is YOU who doesn't belong on a science forum. And you like to use the "WE" in your bilge as if you are knocked up or carry turds in your purse.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CWF For This Useful Post:

ChemEngineer (05-24-2019),Knightkore (05-21-2019)

Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 83.0%

Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nonsqtr View Post
    We're not going to waste time answering your idiotic challenge, because it's not worthy.

I told you from day one, you're asking the wrong question. But you don't seem to get it. You keep asking the stupid question, and you keep making yourself look even dumber with these moronic assertions and references to so-called experts that don't exist. You do realize that a museum job is a desk job, right?

I'm sorry, but this kind of crap has no place in a science forum. No one's buying the bullshit. No one's going to buy assertion from a paleontologist, when there are 300 million pieces of contradictory evidence. The concept is a non-starter, it's not even worthy of discussion.

Now, you can keep wasting words because he has nothing better to do, or you can stop with the stupid crap like I asked you about a hundred posts ago.

Take it to the religion forum. You can believe whatever you want to believe, but it's not science. Keep it out of the science forum. This is the second time I'm asking you nicely. Please, cut the crap.

Here is a prime example of those who are trying to disprove or trumpet that there is no God. THIS is one of your representatives and you expect us to back down because you dismiss the science we have posted?

Gag me. You've smoked one too many joints to make a sober & reasoned debate.

Period. End of discussion.

Now then.....do you want your ass handed back to you or should I keep for future ass whippings?
    ".....we shall never surrender." Winston Churchill

Captain Cold
    : Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

"Don't do unto others if they ain't done unto you, because you might get done in doing it." — Fred Sanford

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Knightkore For This Useful Post:

ChemEngineer (05-21-2019)

Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 83.0%

Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Thanks
    I'm tired of the dumbfuckery to tell you the truth. I and my fellow Christians have posted excellent science on our part. But instead of actually engaging with an honest & reasoned debate we get puerile liberal like AOC assholiness. It gets old. We get it. You deny there is a God. You don't have any other kind of actual argument other than to piss & moan & scream like a useless snowflake screaming at the Trump Tower. Enjoy the company you keep. I grow tired of these temper tantrums. If you want honest debate contact me here & let me know. Otherwise I will respond in kind with the same kind of toddler diaper filled crap that you do. Period.

Now I'm going back to something more constructive like trying to convince a liberal that President Trump is really MAGA. I actually have better odds with this.

Losers.
    Last edited by Knightkore; 05-21-2019 at 11:15 AM.
    ".....we shall never surrender." Winston Churchill

Captain Cold
    : Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

"Don't do unto others if they ain't done unto you, because you might get done in doing it." — Fred Sanford

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Knightkore For This Useful Post:

ChemEngineer (05-21-2019),CWF (05-21-2019)

Senior Member Forum Donor Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 35.0%

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CWF View Post
    You are the one, snake eye, that is full of stink. And you don't know a damned thing to claim in opposing the topic. You give science a dirty name. It should be about acquiring knowledge, but you and your ilk try to use it as a cloak to hide behind so that others won't realize how stupid you are.
    scientia - Latin for knowledge

It is YOU who doesn't belong on a science forum. And you like to use the "WE" in your bilge as if you are knocked up or carry turds in your purse.
    CWF, God bless you and your beloved family. You stand up like a man and I admire that greatly.
    Strength and honor.
    Please use your Ignore function on such hateful individuals. They are not worth your time or trouble.
    “The explanation value of the evolutionary hypothesis of common origin is nil! Evolution not only conveys no knowledge, it seems to convey anti-knowledge. How could I work on evolution ten years and learn nothing from it? It does seem that the level of knowledge about evolution is remarkably shallow. We know it ought not be taught in high school, and that’s all we know about it.” (Dr. Colin Patterson, senior Paleontologist at the British Museum of Natural History)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ChemEngineer For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (05-22-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngineer View Post
    "It's like comparing apples and oranges."
    This old apothegm should be replaced by something more dissimilar than apples are to oranges.
    Why? Well, apples and oranges are both delicious fruit. They are both round. They are about the same size.
    They are colorful, inexpensive, tasty, nutritious and good for you. In short, apples are a lot like oranges, rather than
    dissimilar from each other. "Oranges and apples" inconsistency should be replaced by "evolution and gravity."
    "It's like comparing evolution and gravity."
    Newton's Universal Law of Gravity
    F = G *m1m2/r squared

Addendum: My good Bud, Knightkore, asked a hateful atheist (but I repeat myself) on my Ignore List if he wanted "honest debate." The answer is that hateful atheists (but I repeat myself again) are virtually incapable of honest debate. If held in a formal public meeting, they might restrain their vulgarity, their condescension, their bitterness and hatred. Otherwise, forget it. Impossible. I've encountered them far too many times and never seen them engage in honest debate.

Here's an interesting example. I stuck my head in BartCop's most recent rants - Political Humor and Commentary some years ago and encountered a raging bunch of haters, all piling on me simultaneously. Fifty or a hundred to one. It's impossible to keep answering every question fifty to one hundred people continue to pummel you with and if you fail to do so, they imply that you gave up, you can't answer their brilliant enlightened challenges. I replied "Let's do one on one, shall we? Send me your best and brightest."

So they did. Bartcop himself. He began, "You choose the subject. Any subject."
    Bartcop thought himself so utterly brilliant that he could preponderate no matter what.

Very well. The topic: "Your vulgarity. Your hatefulness. Your condescension and bitterness.
    They're unscientific. They're unintelligent. They're unnecessary. They're unwarranted. You're not nearly as brilliant as you claim and think you are. But even if you were (and you are not), intellect is not wisdom."

No fair, said Bartcop. Pick a subject. And not that one.

I did pick a subject. It applied in spades to Bartcop as well as his legion of weenie followers.
    Bartcop signed off, beaten. Of course he considered himself the "winner." Evil is like that.

Post script: Bartcop died some years ago, leaving his wife rather destitute, I understand. All that brilliance and he couldn't even take care of his own family. What does that tell you?
    Last edited by ChemEngineer; 05-23-2019 at 12:00 PM.
    “The explanation value of the evolutionary hypothesis of common origin is nil! Evolution not only conveys no knowledge, it seems to convey anti-knowledge. How could I work on evolution ten years and learn nothing from it? It does seem that the level of knowledge about evolution is remarkably shallow. We know it ought not be taught in high school, and that’s all we know about it.” (Dr. Colin Patterson, senior Paleontologist at the British Museum of Natural History)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 6.0%

Thanks
    Even though the physical sciences, as taught, are quick to compare evolution as being as well established as the law of gravity, no physicist has ever stated that the law of gravity is as well established as evolution. If one did, he would be regarded as a fool.

There is all kinds of evidence to support the existence of the force known as gravity. Evolution, on the other hand, has virtually no evidence to support it. It is not science. It doesn't even make sense. It exists and persists only in defiance of the existence of God.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to CWF For This Useful Post:

ChemEngineer (05-24-2019)

Thanks
    The Irrational Atheist, by David Berlinski
    (From the book cover)

Has anyone provided a proof of God's inexistence?
    Not even close.

Has quantum cosmology explained the emergence of the universe or why it is here?
    Not even close.

Have the sciences explained why our universe seems to be fine-tuned to allow for the existence of life?
    Not even close.

Are physicists and biologists willing to believe in anything so long as it is not religious thought?
    Close enough.

Has rationalism in moral thought provided us with an understanding of what is good, what is right, and what is moral?
    Not close enough.

Has secularism in the terrible twentieth century been a force for good?
    Not even close to being close.

Is there a narrow and oppressive orthodoxy of thought and opinion within the sciences?
    Close enough.

Does anything in the sciences or in their philosophy justify the claim that religious belief is irrational?
    Not even in the ballpark.

Is scientific atheism a frivolous exercise in intellectual contempt?
    Dead on.
    Last edited by ChemEngineer; 05-24-2019 at 01:35 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ChemEngineer For This Useful Post:

CWF (05-24-2019)

Thread Information