User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bruce Spingsteen is a Racist

Overall activity: 4.0%

Thanks

Bruce Spingsteen is a Racist

Or justa pretty uninformed person who thinks they know something about Americas first thug-

Trayvon Martin is proof that America is just as racist now as it was in 1999 ... when NYC police officers fatally shot a black immigrant named Amadou Diallo -- so says Bruce Springsteen.

Springsteen was performing in Limerick, Ireland Tuesday when he dedicated his song "American Skin (41 Shots)" to George Zimmerman's 17-year-old shooting victim, saying, "We'll send this as a letter back home for justice for Trayvon Martin."

Springsteen famously wrote "American Skin" in 1999, accusing the NYPD officers who shot and killed Amadou Diallo of racism. Among the song's lyrics ... "You can get killed just for living in your American skin"

Trayvon's killer George Zimmerman was acquitted over the weekend of 2nd deg

http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/17/bruce-...amadou-diallo/

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RosePop For This Useful Post:

Archer (07-17-2013),texmaster (07-17-2013)

Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    He aint what he was thought to be in the early 80s

Overall activity: 4.0%

Thanks
    My policy is I loathe anyone who makes a comment about this and has not even followed it like I have- The list so far is now Bruce and Miley Cyrus. I wish they would just shut the fuck up, everyone needs to.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to RosePop For This Useful Post:

Archer (07-17-2013)

Alumni Member V.I.P
    Overall activity: 90.0%

Thanks
    Oddly enough, the black population in Springsteen's Borough is 0.07%.

The racial makeup of the borough was 97.22% (6,924) White, 0.25% (18) Black or African American

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rumson,...ey#Census_2010

It's safe to say that he doesn't have the same crime problem that Zimmerman's community had.
    Last edited by DonGlock26; 07-17-2013 at 02:27 PM.
    "If you like your Ebola, you can keep your Ebola."
    -Barack Obama

Honorary Alumni and VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 28.0%

Thanks
    Well..if he steps out of line he will quickly be labeled The Master instead of The Boss.

The lunatic liberal leftist media and their followers are like that. Chant with us...or suffer. He will chant with them for fear of them.

It's what they do.
    It's your stupidly destructive ideology I am verbally punching in the face. Don't take it personally.

Alumni Member & VIP
    V.I.P
    Overall activity: 99.5%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DonGlock26 View Post
    Oddly enough, the black population in Springsteen's Borough is 0.07%.

It's safe to say that he doesn't have the same crime problem that Zimmerman's community had.
    Say...isn't that community Gated? Trayvon lived outside the community, so in actuality he was trespassing. Every Gated community I have even seen or been in is private property, bu invitation only.
    *2016 Can't Come Fast Enough!*

SR. ADMIN
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Overall activity: 100.0%

Thanks
    He's not someone who's music I ever liked and now I see he's a derp.

Yeah, a derp.
    I said at the beginning, people wouldn't be able to afford ObamaCare. You can buy the policy, just don't plan on using it. -Michaelr

SEN. KAY HAGAN (D-N.C.): ‘People who have insurance they're happy with can keep it’ “We need to support the private insurance industry so that people who have insurance they're happy with can keep it while also providing a backstop option for people without access to affordable coverage.”

Fascism is a Leftist ideology:
    Fascists pursue government control of the economy, the people, and everything else. Since Fascism is statist, and those on the political Right embrace personal freedom and responsibility, Fascism has no logical relationship to the Conservative ideology of the political Right.

SR. ADMIN
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Overall activity: 100.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolwalker View Post
    Say...isn't that community Gated? Trayvon lived outside the community, so in actuality he was trespassing. Every Gated community I have even seen or been in is private property, bu invitation only.
    He was visiting his dad cuz he was suspended from school over pot. He was a train wreck in progress. What a shame; another victim of gansta culture to rap stars can be millionaires.
    I said at the beginning, people wouldn't be able to afford ObamaCare. You can buy the policy, just don't plan on using it. -Michaelr

SEN. KAY HAGAN (D-N.C.): ‘People who have insurance they're happy with can keep it’ “We need to support the private insurance industry so that people who have insurance they're happy with can keep it while also providing a backstop option for people without access to affordable coverage.”

Fascism is a Leftist ideology:
    Fascists pursue government control of the economy, the people, and everything else. Since Fascism is statist, and those on the political Right embrace personal freedom and responsibility, Fascism has no logical relationship to the Conservative ideology of the political Right.

Banned
    Overall activity: 14.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RosePop View Post
    My policy is I loathe anyone who makes a comment about this...

*snip*

I wish they would just shut the fuck up, everyone needs to.
    I agree completely...though for different reasons, I imagine.

Banned
    Overall activity: 14.0%

Thanks
    And by the way, I like Springsteen's music, and I have a policy of not giving a fuck what the entertainment people I like say about anything other than their entertainment. Well, unless they say something I agree with, then I'm like, "Oh, that's cool. Good for you." And go back to not caring.