User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Bruce Spingsteen is a Racist

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Overall activity: 4.0%

    RosePop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked: 10
    Rep Power
    7

    Bruce Spingsteen is a Racist

    Or justa pretty uninformed person who thinks they know something about Americas first thug-


    Trayvon Martin is proof that America is just as racist now as it was in 1999 ... when NYC police officers fatally shot a black immigrant named Amadou Diallo -- so says Bruce Springsteen.

    Springsteen was performing in Limerick, Ireland Tuesday when he dedicated his song "American Skin (41 Shots)" to George Zimmerman's 17-year-old shooting victim, saying, "We'll send this as a letter back home for justice for Trayvon Martin."

    Springsteen famously wrote "American Skin" in 1999, accusing the NYPD officers who shot and killed Amadou Diallo of racism. Among the song's lyrics ... "You can get killed just for living in your American skin"

    Trayvon's killer George Zimmerman was acquitted over the weekend of 2nd deg

    http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/17/bruce-...amadou-diallo/

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RosePop For This Useful Post:

    Archer (07-17-2013),texmaster (07-17-2013)

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Overall activity: 0%

    Archer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,349
    Thanks
    2,147
    Thanked: 1,856
    Rep Power
    5210
    He aint what he was thought to be in the early 80s

  4. #3
    Junior Member
    Overall activity: 4.0%

    RosePop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked: 10
    Rep Power
    7
    My policy is I loathe anyone who makes a comment about this and has not even followed it like I have- The list so far is now Bruce and Miley Cyrus. I wish they would just shut the fuck up, everyone needs to.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to RosePop For This Useful Post:

    Archer (07-17-2013)

  6. #4
    V.I.P. V.I.P
    Overall activity: 68.0%

    DonGlock26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,293
    Thanks
    4,876
    Thanked: 3,444
    Rep Power
    42208
    Oddly enough, the black population in Springsteen's Borough is 0.07%.

    The racial makeup of the borough was 97.22% (6,924) White, 0.25% (18) Black or African American

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rumson,...ey#Census_2010


    It's safe to say that he doesn't have the same crime problem that Zimmerman's community had.
    Last edited by DonGlock26; 07-17-2013 at 02:27 PM.
    “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.”
    Stephen King, The Gunslinger

  7. #5
    V.I.P. V.I.P
    Overall activity: 28.0%

    Canadianeye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,441
    Thanks
    1,004
    Thanked: 1,044
    Rep Power
    404
    Well..if he steps out of line he will quickly be labeled The Master instead of The Boss.

    The lunatic liberal leftist media and their followers are like that. Chant with us...or suffer. He will chant with them for fear of them.

    It's what they do.
    It's your stupidly destructive ideology I am verbally punching in the face. Don't take it personally.

  8. #6
    Alumni Member & VIP
    V.I.P
    Overall activity: 41.0%

    Coolwalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Norfolk, Virginia
    Posts
    10,572
    Thanks
    2,495
    Thanked: 3,639
    Rep Power
    28678
    Quote Originally Posted by DonGlock26 View Post
    Oddly enough, the black population in Springsteen's Borough is 0.07%.



    It's safe to say that he doesn't have the same crime problem that Zimmerman's community had.
    Say...isn't that community Gated? Trayvon lived outside the community, so in actuality he was trespassing. Every Gated community I have even seen or been in is private property, bu invitation only.
    Don't let the Left get you down, after all they aren't Right!
    Coolwalker


  9. #7
    SR. ADMIN
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Overall activity: 100.0%

    Trinnity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    22,004
    Thanks
    4,970
    Thanked: 8,430
    Rep Power
    60551
    He's not someone who's music I ever liked and now I see he's a derp.

    Yeah, a derp.

    Quote of the day:

    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzFeed
    Barack Obama passed the bar exam in Illinois but never worked in a big firm because no firm would hire him. He wanted to work for Sidley Austin and performed a summer internship there, but he was not offered a job there when he graduated from Harvard. That is EXTREMELY unusual because SA tries to snatch up as many black Ivy League grads as it can get to constantly up its “diversity” profile. It’s bizarre that they didn’t offer Obama a job…unless you remember that law firms have access to more than just a student’s transcripts when deciding on which graduates they want to pursue for positions in the firm. Sidley Austin knew Barack was lazy and benefited from constant affirmative action preferential treatment…and they didn’t want to carry him along like that here in Chicago at their firm.

    http://hillbuzz.org/why-the-obamas-r...rise-you-63641

  10. #8
    SR. ADMIN
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Overall activity: 100.0%

    Trinnity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    22,004
    Thanks
    4,970
    Thanked: 8,430
    Rep Power
    60551
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolwalker View Post
    Say...isn't that community Gated? Trayvon lived outside the community, so in actuality he was trespassing. Every Gated community I have even seen or been in is private property, bu invitation only.
    He was visiting his dad cuz he was suspended from school over pot. He was a train wreck in progress. What a shame; another victim of gansta culture to rap stars can be millionaires.

    Quote of the day:

    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzFeed
    Barack Obama passed the bar exam in Illinois but never worked in a big firm because no firm would hire him. He wanted to work for Sidley Austin and performed a summer internship there, but he was not offered a job there when he graduated from Harvard. That is EXTREMELY unusual because SA tries to snatch up as many black Ivy League grads as it can get to constantly up its “diversity” profile. It’s bizarre that they didn’t offer Obama a job…unless you remember that law firms have access to more than just a student’s transcripts when deciding on which graduates they want to pursue for positions in the firm. Sidley Austin knew Barack was lazy and benefited from constant affirmative action preferential treatment…and they didn’t want to carry him along like that here in Chicago at their firm.

    http://hillbuzz.org/why-the-obamas-r...rise-you-63641

  11. #9
    Banned
    Overall activity: 14.0%

    Sinestro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    13,390
    Thanks
    5,397
    Thanked: 2,957
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by RosePop View Post
    My policy is I loathe anyone who makes a comment about this...

    *snip*

    I wish they would just shut the fuck up, everyone needs to.
    I agree completely...though for different reasons, I imagine.


  12. #10
    Banned
    Overall activity: 14.0%

    Sinestro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    13,390
    Thanks
    5,397
    Thanked: 2,957
    Rep Power
    0
    And by the way, I like Springsteen's music, and I have a policy of not giving a fuck what the entertainment people I like say about anything other than their entertainment. Well, unless they say something I agree with, then I'm like, "Oh, that's cool. Good for you." And go back to not caring.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Forum Topsite