User Tag List

Members banned from this thread: Strangelove, miss9ball and MrogersNhood

Thread: What are you doing at this moment thread

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 30.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Son of a BITCH! And don't anyone say a word about my language, because I'm PISSED!

Chickens raised a bit of a raucous. I went out to check on them. Looked all over for what might be disturbing them. Couldn't see the thing in the leaf-covered trees, nor along the fence line. Decided they must be just acting goofy. Chickens 'l do that.

Not TWO MINUTES LATER, here came a damned hawk, and swooped off with Sarah! And now Clara is all alone. I could cry. Oh, damn me for not being more careful, astute w/painstakingly looking for the source of their scare. God, I'm kicking myself so hard!

Dammit all!! And at near the worst possible time to go get more birds to keep Clara company. Birds, like most domesticated animals, are not loners. They don't like it. And it's all my fault!

Oh, I just feel so awful!

LATE EDIT: @Calypso Jones. Yay, hurray! I was wrong! I don't know where that Rhode Island Red was hiding her sassy self, but there Sarah is, cuddling snugly w/Clara, under the tin leaning beside the barn.

That little rat fink!
    Last edited by 2cent; 11-08-2018 at 06:56 PM.
    I've only had two beers in dog years.

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
    It is difficult only for the others.
    It is the same when you are stupid.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 2cent For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (11-09-2018),Kodiak (11-08-2018),Madison (11-08-2018)

50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entry

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    Need some help here for a minute. I'm putting up new curtains in my bedroom. 84 inches long....I let the old curtains puddle on the floor....these don't look good puddling...I don't think..... What do you like better. Curtains puddling on the floor OR curtains just touching the floor...no space, but touching.
    Had the same dilemma. Touching the floor, positively. Neater looking, and much easier when it comes to vacuuming.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 2cent For This Useful Post:

Madison (11-08-2018)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registeredTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 65.0%

Thanks
    Need some help here for a minute. I'm putting up new curtains in my bedroom. 84 inches long....I let the old curtains puddle on the floor....these don't look good puddling...I don't think..... What do you like better. Curtains puddling on the floor OR curtains just touching the floor...no space, but touching.

Hummm I don`t have any curtain or else in my windows

but ...I would say like that
    We can judge the heart of a nation by his treatment of animals.

Lets have a drink lol "America so beautiful" makes me cry because it would be really beautiful without Islam!

"One slice of bacon a day keep the Muslims away, add pork juice in Hallal food"

"The're friends who will offer advice and wisdom. They're are cowgirls who come blasting through your door with whiskey, weapons, a shovel, and a plan! "

NEW PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND OF CANADA*DONALD J. TRUMP

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Madison For This Useful Post:

2cent (11-08-2018)

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks
    okay. just touching the floor it is.
    Sarah Sanders doesn't often mop the White House Press Corp Floor...but when she does, she uses Jim Acosta.

There is no American free press. They're bought and paid for.

“Muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj.”

The Devil whispered in Trumps ear and said,
    "you're not strong enough to withstand the storm".
    President Trump whispered back,"I am The Storm"!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

2cent (11-08-2018),Madison (11-08-2018)

Thanks
    okay. just touching the floor it is.
    Barely...maybe not really touching
    that`s the way I would like it

@Calypso Jones
    Last edited by Madison; 11-08-2018 at 07:03 PM.

Lets have a drink lol "America so beautiful" makes me cry because it would be really beautiful without Islam!

"The're friends who will offer advice and wisdom. They're are cowgirls who come blasting through your door with whiskey, weapons, a shovel, and a plan! "

Alumni & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsOverdriveSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2cent View Post
    Son of a BITCH! And don't anyone say a word about my language, because I'm PISSED!

Chickens raised a bit of a raucous. I went out to check on them. Looked all over for what might be disturbing them. Couldn't see the thing in the leaf-covered trees, nor along the fence line. Decided they must be just acting goofy. Chickens 'l do that.

Not TWO MINUTES LATER, here came a damned hawk, and swooped off with Sarah! And now Clara is all alone. I could cry. Oh, damn me for not being more careful, astute w/painstakingly looking for the source of their scare. God, I'm kicking myself so hard!

Dammit all!! And at near the worst possible time to go get more birds to keep Clara company. Birds, like most domesticated animals, are not loners. They don't like it. And it's all my fault!

LATE EDIT: @Calyspo Jones. Yay, hurray! I was wrong! I don't know where that Rhode Island Red was hiding her sassy self, but there Sarah is, cuddling snugly w/Clara, under the tin leaning beside the barn.

That little rat fink!
    Good news! We had fears of our hens getting swooped up by hawks, but I think they were too big. They would circle the yard, but never made an attempt to dive on them. Too much other natural prey for them out here too.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kodiak For This Useful Post:

2cent (11-08-2018),Madison (11-09-2018)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    Hummm I don`t have any curtain or else in my windows

but ...I would say like that
    Yes. Perfect. Barely touching, or just a pinch above, or it won't be long before the hem of your curtains or drapes will be dust covered.
    Last edited by 2cent; 11-08-2018 at 07:43 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to 2cent For This Useful Post:

Madison (11-08-2018)

Thanks
    Well ...good night!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Madison For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (11-09-2018)

Games People Play V.I.P Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 90.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 2cent View Post

LATE EDIT: @Calypso Jones. Yay, hurray! I was wrong! I don't know where that Rhode Island Red was hiding her sassy self, but there Sarah is, cuddling snugly w/Clara, under the tin leaning beside the barn.

That little rat fink!
    Have you got a wire cover for them?

Can they learn to stay inside the Safe Space? I know, I know...chickens...but if you have hawks that smell a meal, they'll keep on waiting and watching.

Over on another site, discussing stocks...the writer was making an allusion to "hawks" and "doves" (new terms for Central Banks, like the Fed, intervening with Plunge Protection protocols, as opposed to letting a natural market evolve.

To make a point, he had a video done in England, of a dove being killed by a hawk in the video-maker's garden.

Games People Play V.I.P Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 90.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Uber a bust tonight.

I'm feeling general depression. It's wet and cold outside - too early for cabin fever, but already I'm feeling it.

It's not activity. I walk, fast-walk, 70 minutes a day. Snowy days, and very-hot days (we had few of them this year) I do it in the mall, with the other old farts.

It's not that I don't get outside. I was outside four hours tonight, working the smartphone.

It's the time of the year.

I should get drunk but my medication does not allow it. I'll be on this booze-procluding medication until next June. One year on this...

Thread Information