got a fez and everything...
    "The nose, knows"

RedheadAdmin V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Overall activity: 55.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenina View Post
    Masons = illuminati / NWO.
    These are nice people here who are happy about cool things like accomplishments and babies and such, so don't come in here pissing on them. Thanks in advance.
    @Lenina
    Thank you for helping us provide great customer service
    CLICK HERE

As a nation, we must face it. The Clintons are the reason for this mess. They're a cancer, poison, ruinous; a walking Constitutional Crisis. They should both be tried for Treason and executed for their crimes against American citizens and the USA. And they're not the only ones. Justice. It matters.

Banned
    Overall activity: 27.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginger View Post
    These are nice people here who are happy about cool things like accomplishments and babies and such, so don't come in here pissing on them. Thanks in advance.
    @Lenina
    I'm not, I'm just speaking my mind and the truth. Also with all due respect you did come into my introduction thread and sorta pissed on me for no reason along with a few others, and I've yet to find out exactly why I'm hated so much here.

If you want respect you need to give it.
    Last edited by Lenina; 01-29-2018 at 11:38 PM.

RedheadAdmin V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Overall activity: 55.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Felix Birdbiter View Post
    An update on my Grand daughter. Less than a week after her Installation as Worthy Advisor to her Rainbow Assembly she has been accepted to play in the award winning University of North Florida Orchestra. Bear in mind this child is only 13 years of age.
    That's impressive. 13. Wow, that's amazing. Congrats, @Dr. Felix Birdbiter.
    Thank you for helping us provide great customer service
    CLICK HERE

As a nation, we must face it. The Clintons are the reason for this mess. They're a cancer, poison, ruinous; a walking Constitutional Crisis. They should both be tried for Treason and executed for their crimes against American citizens and the USA. And they're not the only ones. Justice. It matters.

Alumni Member
    Overall activity: 9.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenina View Post
    I'm not, I'm just speaking my mind and the truth. Also with all due respect you did come into my introduction thread and sorta pissed on me for no reason along with a few others, and I've yet to find out exactly why I'm hated so much here.

If you want respect you need to give it.
    Calling Masons Illuminati is demonstrating your gross ignorance and childishness. If you knew you'd respect the work we do. But you know nothing. Including the meaning of respect and how it is earned.
    #BlackLIESMatter---Martin Luther King Jr. was a REPUBLICAN!

I VOTED FOR THE PRESIDENT!

Political Correctness is HATE SPEECH!

THE GREATEST DANGER TO THE USA IS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY!

Rosicrucian V.I.P
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Thanks
    Well, Masonic Week (8-11 February) was a blast and I look forward to coming back again next year. Masonic Week started with a red eye flight to DC, landing on Wednesday and getting everything prepared.

Thursday started with attending the annual meeting of the Grand Council of the Commemorative Order of St. Thomas of Acon of the United States of America. At this meeting Joe Manning became Most Worthy Grand Master with Matthew Dupee as the Most Eminent Grand Prior. Congratulations to those who received the Knight Humilitas and Knight Caritas this year. Once the meeting adjourned, the Grand Master's Council held a Festive Board for members and it was an ample meal.

After lunch, Potomac Court No. 107 followed by the Provincial Grand Court of the United States of America for the Masonic Order of Athelstan held their meetings respectively. Paul Johnston from England, the Grand Master of the Masonic Order of Athelstan was in attendance and it was a pleasure to see him again. Once their meeting was done, I was initiated into the Universal Craftsman Council of Engineers.

Although dinner was hosted by the Masonic Order of Athelstan, I had dinner with some Brothers elsewhere. While I have been in the AMD for 4-years, I had not been too active, but tonight I went through the Royal Ark Mariner degree and St. Lawrence of Martyr degree. After that, it was time for some libations in the hospitality suites.

Friday morning brought with it the Grand College of Rites where the Ancient Toltec Rite was absorbed into the Grand College of Rites. Fellow D. Allen Surrat was elected Grand Chancellor of this research group and I wish him the best of luck in the next year. The Grand Registrar, Jerry Klein, was made an Honorary Past Grand Chancellor for all the work he does for the Grand College. The rest of the morning was morning with an Idaho Frater about the next steps we need to take to getting a College in Idaho established.

Following lunch the Order of Knights Masons where Bill Miller was elected Most Excellent Great Chief of the order and David Grindle was appointed Excellent Chief of Great Chief's Council. I had the rest of the afternoon off and it was nice to catch up with old friends and make some new ones. The 10th Annual Dinner of the Masonic Society with Brother Eric Diamond as the guest speaker was very enjoyable.

Saturday morning began with a meeting of the Philalethes Society followed by the annual meeting of the Grand Chapter of the Sovereign Order of Knights Preceptor. At the Grand Chapter meeting, David Grindle was elected Grand Preceptor.

After lunch, the Grand Council of the Allied Masonic Degrees (AMD) of the United States of America, of the Grand Conclave of the Secret Monitor, and of the Appendant Orders of the Red Branch of Eri and the Scarlet Cord met and which took up much of the afternoon. David DIxon Goodwin was elected Most Venerable Sovereign Grand Master of the AMD of the USA. The All Masonic Banquet followed.

The Masonic Order of the Bath convened after the banquet and, after initiating a new class of over 40 Masons, I was elected as Very Honorable Captain General (4th-in-command).

I always enjoy Masonic Week and not because of all of the meetings I attend. I enjoy the camaraderie and fellowship. I meet so many Brethren from so many places and the most enjoyable parts are outside of the meeting where great conversations are held. Now after cleaning up and packing, it's time to get back to Idaho.
    Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas.

#BackupForBrad

TravelingTemplar - 21FEB2018

Thread Information