User Tag List

Members banned from this thread: Big Bird

Page 87 of 99 FirstFirst ... 377780818283848586878889909192939497 ... LastLast

Thread: What IS Islam?

Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 87.0%

Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sooda View Post
    Or, per your article Muslims are slightly more than 1% of the total population.
    Yes. And it is always the 1%ers that want to kill us. Just ask any liberal.
    Last edited by Knightkore; 02-13-2018 at 10:57 AM.
    Merrick: You do everything wrong.

Buffy: Sorry.

Merrick: No. Do it wrong. Don't play our game.

Captain Cold: Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsOverdriveSocialTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightkore View Post
    Yes. And it is always the 1%ers that want to kill us. Just ask any liberal.
    You aren't making any sense.

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 45.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sooda View Post
    You aren't making any sense.
    heres the hells angles 1% patch...

guess what it means...
    "The nose, knows"

"We Must Secure the Existence of our People and a Future for White Children".

#walkaway

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (02-13-2018)

Banned Achievements:
    7 days registered50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Thanks
    This is Islam.

Never forget.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Midguardian/J.C. Morgan For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (02-15-2018),Kris P Bacon (02-21-2018)

Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran

Thanks

Captain Cold: Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Thanks

Thanks

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 16.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Islam is an ideology, religion is just one aspect of it. You don’t believe in Islam, you submit to it, which is what it was designed for. Originally to unite the 6th century warring tribes of Arabia and what better way to control a population than put the fear of God into them. To make sure it stayed that way, the usual hierarcy in religion was removed and the Quran became the literal word of God, which couldn’t be changed and in today’s world, it’s why the interbreeding, beheadings, stonings and genital mutilation continue. It’s also why Muslims don’t assimilate in a group, as do other religions (because it’s not a religion) and why it’s forever trying to conquer and dominate other societies, or when it’s in the majority, the seperate belief factions of Shia and Sunni start killing each other as currently seen in Syria.

Apart from having discovered oil in various Middle-East countries (which is what saved Islam from extinction), what Islam really looks like is Afghanistan or Somalia and it can’t get past that stone-age society mentality.

It’s true that not every Muslim engaes in terrorism, but they all engage in what’s called Jihad. Jihad comes in many forms and simply means ‘struggle’. You could be engaged in Jihad by simply quoting the Quran on a forum, or being an activist, but it’s a requirement of every Muslim. There is no moderate Islam, as befits an ideology of the 6th century, just as there was no moderates in the early European Crusades, or in the time of the American Salem witch trials. The west moved on and as Islam can’t it’s a danger top any western society.

Perhaps western politicians should listen more to Muslims, instead of coming to their own conclusions.

Muslim Terrorism: The Reality behind Multicultural Propaganda

"In keeping with Erdoğan's assertions, the Turkish government-funded Directorate of Religious Affairs (Diyanet) published in July a detailed 140-page report, which stated that Islam is "superior" to Judaism and Christianity, and that "interfaith dialogue is unacceptable." — Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan.

Last edited by Pork Chop; 02-22-2018 at 01:39 AM.
    "Liberal stupidity is not a by-product of poverty, race or capitalism; it is a consequence of human nature. It knows no physical or ideological boundaries. A consensus of utter stupidity is the closest mankind will ever reach in achieving equality" - John V

My Blog: "Change My World"

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pork Chop For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (02-22-2018),Kris P Bacon (02-24-2018),Rutabaga (02-24-2018)

Senior Member Achievements:
    VeteranTagger Second Class50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Marry a Drug Dealer, but Not a Muslim!

What will you do if your beloved mother tells you: “I don’t care if you marry a drug dealer, but don’t marry a Muslim?”
    This is exactly what was told to Susan Carland when she was 17 years old after declaring that one of her New Year’s resolutions was “to investigate other religions.”

Of course, Islam was not in her priority list as she used to say “It looked violent, sexist and foreign.” Two years later, at the age of 19, Susan who has been raised as a Baptist became a Muslim without the influence of any man!
    This was the same girl who at around 14 years of age had joined a “funky, happy, clappy church” that was part of the charismatic movement. Around her, people were claiming to speak in tongues and announcing that God had spoken to them in the night.

Last edited by Correction; 02-24-2018 at 03:33 PM.
    Proof by assertion: informal fallacy,its repetition may be cited as evidence of its truth, in a variant of the appeal to authority or appeal to belief fallacies. It's a form of brainwashing.

Fossil nut V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class3 months registered
    Awards:
    King of PublishingActivity Award
    Overall activity: 99.9%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    Marry a Drug Dealer, but Not a Muslim!

What will you do if your beloved mother tells you: “I don’t care if you marry a drug dealer, but don’t marry a Muslim?”
    This is exactly what was told to Susan Carland when she was 17 years old after declaring that one of her New Year’s resolutions was “to investigate other religions.”

Of course, Islam was not in her priority list as she used to say “It looked violent, sexist and foreign.” Two years later, at the age of 19, Susan who has been raised as a Baptist became a Muslim without the influence of any man!
    This was the same girl who at around 14 years of age had joined a “funky, happy, clappy church” that was part of the charismatic movement. Around her, people were claiming to speak in tongues and announcing that God had spoken to them in the night.

No thanks. Feel free to follow her if you choose.
    Yep, I'd wrap that in bacon!
    Report illegal aliens, call ICE @ 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423)
    Battle flag of the 1st Florida Cavalry & 4th Florida Infantry
    Regiment (consolidated), captured near Murfreesboro,
    Tenn. on Dec 7 1864.

I propose the term "red henning" henceforth be used to refer to any stupid business decisions.

Thread Information