User Tag List

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 138

Thread: Morality: Human Construct or Natural Law?

  1. #61
    pocossin
    Overall activity: 6.0%

    Thomas HoodIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Wyse Fork, NC
    Posts
    1,104
    Thanks
    479
    Thanked: 475
    Rep Power
    1288498
    Quote Originally Posted by Quark View Post
    Fortunately, rattlesnakes aren't protected by law in Montana.
    Not yet. Law are made mostly by persons who live in cities and who have no knowledge of the realities of rural life. They will never hear the screaming of a woman who has been bitten by a poisonous snake.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thomas HoodIII For This Useful Post:

    Knightkore (05-19-2017),Quark (05-19-2017)

  3. #62
    Alumni Member V.I.P
    Overall activity: 36.0%

    Quark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    19,595
    Thanks
    33,174
    Thanked: 15,624
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    21474858
    True. Montana is still mostly rural.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Quark For This Useful Post:

    Knightkore (05-19-2017),Thomas HoodIII (05-19-2017)

  5. #63
    Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 44.0%

    Sled Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    34,102
    Thanks
    7,128
    Thanked: 20,042
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    21474875
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas HoodIII View Post
    This may be true, but humiliation is a kind of murder. This includes rape, incest, cannibalism, theft, and defamation. @Sled Dog, who is more into logic than I am, might call them corollaries. The extreme damage of having one's residence burglarized or taxed, another form of theft, is the psychological damage done to the victim.

    WTF?

    "humiliation is a kind of murder"?

    So is vegetarianism.

    What a stupid statement.
    Freedom Takes "I Won't". - Eric Frank Russell

    Trump has been President for 300 days and Ruth Bader Ginzberg hasn't had the decency to die. What's up with that?

    The Judge wants to destroy all the election records, BEFORE the Alabama Senate election even happened. Nothing fishy there, right?

    Why isn't Sessions prosecuting election fraud?


  6. #64
    Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 44.0%

    Sled Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    34,102
    Thanks
    7,128
    Thanked: 20,042
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    21474875
    Quote Originally Posted by Quark View Post
    True. Montana is still mostly rural.

    And getting infested with Rodents.
    Freedom Takes "I Won't". - Eric Frank Russell

    Trump has been President for 300 days and Ruth Bader Ginzberg hasn't had the decency to die. What's up with that?

    The Judge wants to destroy all the election records, BEFORE the Alabama Senate election even happened. Nothing fishy there, right?

    Why isn't Sessions prosecuting election fraud?


  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sled Dog For This Useful Post:

    Quark (05-19-2017)

  8. #65
    Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 44.0%

    Sled Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    34,102
    Thanks
    7,128
    Thanked: 20,042
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    21474875
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas HoodIII View Post
    Not yet. Law are made mostly by persons who live in cities and who have no knowledge of the realities of rural life. They will never hear the screaming of a woman who has been bitten by a poisonous snake.
    Even in urban hotels the Rodents refuse to hear the screaming of women bitten by poisonous vipers.

    Nobody came to the aid of Juanita Broaderick when the Rapist held her by the lips and raped her.
    Freedom Takes "I Won't". - Eric Frank Russell

    Trump has been President for 300 days and Ruth Bader Ginzberg hasn't had the decency to die. What's up with that?

    The Judge wants to destroy all the election records, BEFORE the Alabama Senate election even happened. Nothing fishy there, right?

    Why isn't Sessions prosecuting election fraud?


  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sled Dog For This Useful Post:

    Knightkore (05-19-2017),Quark (05-19-2017)

  10. #66
    Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 44.0%

    Sled Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    34,102
    Thanks
    7,128
    Thanked: 20,042
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    21474875
    Quote Originally Posted by usfan View Post
    Oh, so you want to 'debate' with me? No thanks.

    You are incapable of debate. You employ circular reasoning, strawmen and other tactics that would put you in the automatic fail category of any debate team. You are impervious to logic, you refuse to recognize established facts and insist on repeating claims already disproven by sane people.

    I have no desire to debate you, just as I have no desire to beat my dog with a stick. Like the dog, you don't have the capacity to understand what's happening to you.

    It would be immoral of me to engage you in debate.

    But it's an awful lot of fun taking apart your little arguments and showing the pieces to others.

    That's perfectly moral.
    Freedom Takes "I Won't". - Eric Frank Russell

    Trump has been President for 300 days and Ruth Bader Ginzberg hasn't had the decency to die. What's up with that?

    The Judge wants to destroy all the election records, BEFORE the Alabama Senate election even happened. Nothing fishy there, right?

    Why isn't Sessions prosecuting election fraud?


  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sled Dog For This Useful Post:

    Quark (05-19-2017)

  12. #67
    Alumni Member V.I.P
    Overall activity: 1.0%

    usfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    11,078
    Thanks
    12,986
    Thanked: 7,959
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    21474853
    Quote Originally Posted by Sled Dog View Post
    You are incapable of debate. You employ circular reasoning, strawmen and other tactics that would put you in the automatic fail category of any debate team. You are impervious to logic, you refuse to recognize established facts and insist on repeating claims already disproven by sane people.
    I have no desire to debate you, just as I have no desire to beat my dog with a stick. Like the dog, you don't have the capacity to understand what's happening to you.
    It would be immoral of me to engage you in debate.
    But it's an awful lot of fun taking apart your little arguments and showing the pieces to others.
    That's perfectly moral.
    In your dreams. I have chewed you up & spit you out so many times in this forum, it is ridiculous. Oh, we agree on many things, but in any science or logic or philosophy thread, you revert to a wild eyed leftist, & spew progressive irrationality, hate, & nonsense.

    but you can pretend you are rational & clever, if you want.

    Science? None. Reason? Hardly. Facts? You make them up as you go. No, you epitomize leftist style debating, in the areas of science, philosophy, & logic. You are well indoctrinated in that. Your masters taught you well.
    You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. ~Robert A. Heinlein

  13. #68
    Games People Play V.I.P
    Overall activity: 33.0%

    JustPassinThru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    New California
    Posts
    40,632
    Thanks
    7,808
    Thanked: 25,818
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    21474881
    Quote Originally Posted by Quark View Post
    True. Montana is still mostly rural.
    That is changing fast.

    Housing here in Missoula is sprouting up like kudzu. Natives here speak of a time when US. 93 and M200 were so desolate you could play stickball in the center of them.

    Not that long ago; maybe twenty years.

    California is emptying of its (relatively) productive people...and this is one of their current targets. And you know how that happens; you can see it from how Washington, Oregon and now Idaho have gone.

    They leave and bring their toxic demented liberalism WITH them.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to JustPassinThru For This Useful Post:

    Sled Dog (05-19-2017)

  15. #69
    Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 44.0%

    Sled Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    34,102
    Thanks
    7,128
    Thanked: 20,042
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    21474875
    Quote Originally Posted by usfan View Post
    In your dreams. I have chewed you up & spit you out so many times in this forum, it is ridiculous. Oh, we agree on many things, but in any science or logic or philosophy thread, you revert to a wild eyed leftist, & spew progressive irrationality, hate, & nonsense.

    but you can pretend you are rational & clever, if you want.

    Science? None. Reason? Hardly. Facts? You make them up as you go. No, you epitomize leftist style debating, in the areas of science, philosophy, & logic. You are well indoctrinated in that. Your masters taught you well.
    You must have missed this part, but it certainly bears repeating:

    "you refuse to recognize established facts and insist on repeating claims already disproven by sane people."
    Freedom Takes "I Won't". - Eric Frank Russell

    Trump has been President for 300 days and Ruth Bader Ginzberg hasn't had the decency to die. What's up with that?

    The Judge wants to destroy all the election records, BEFORE the Alabama Senate election even happened. Nothing fishy there, right?

    Why isn't Sessions prosecuting election fraud?


  16. #70
    Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 44.0%

    Sled Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    34,102
    Thanks
    7,128
    Thanked: 20,042
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    21474875
    Quote Originally Posted by JustPassinThru View Post
    That is changing fast.

    Housing here in Missoula is sprouting up like kudzu. Natives here speak of a time when US. 93 and M200 were so desolate you could play stickball in the center of them.

    Not that long ago; maybe twenty years.

    California is emptying of its (relatively) productive people...and this is one of their current targets. And you know how that happens; you can see it from how Washington, Oregon and now Idaho have gone.

    They leave and bring their toxic demented liberalism WITH them.
    Yep.

    There's no point in leaving the fine weather, not when the neighbors are going to be the old neighbors, but with six feet of snow on the ground.

    Now you know why secession CANNOT work.

    Your state is already fatally infected.

    If it's not Article V, and it won't be, it's going to have to be Amendment 2.
    Freedom Takes "I Won't". - Eric Frank Russell

    Trump has been President for 300 days and Ruth Bader Ginzberg hasn't had the decency to die. What's up with that?

    The Judge wants to destroy all the election records, BEFORE the Alabama Senate election even happened. Nothing fishy there, right?

    Why isn't Sessions prosecuting election fraud?


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •