User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: The View Hosts Compare Fiorina's Face To a Demented Halloween Mask

Alumni Member and VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.5%

Thanks

The View Hosts Compare Fiorina's Face To a Demented Halloween Mask

Katherine Krueger
    OCTOBER 29, 2015

Hosts of the all-women daytime talkshow "The View" agreed that Republican presidential candidate Carly Fiorina's face "looked demented" as part of their day after debate analysis.

Co-host Michelle Collins started in: “You know what Carly said which really made me laugh? She kicked off her thing saying, ‘You know, people tell me that I didn’t smile enough during the last debate.'”

“She looked demented!” Collins said, with an exaggerated smile spread across her face. “Her mouth did not downturn one time.”

Joy Behar chimed in, saying she wished "Smiling Fiorina" was a Halloween mask.

"Can you imagine? It'd give me nightmares," Collins responded.

Paula Faris tried to temper Collins' digression, saying "I think demented is a strong word," but Whoopi Goldberg defended using the term.

"As a comic, she means demented. I think as a comic we have to stand up for the words we use," Goldberg said.

During Wednesday evening's debate, Fiorina was referencing the sexist attacks about her appearance often leveled by her male opponents in response to the first question about the candidates' weaknesses.

Watch the full exchange over at Mediaite.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...llins-the-view
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by HawkTheSlayer; 10-29-2015 at 03:47 PM.
    Today we live. Tomorrow we die.
    "Evil is da Devil minus da D"

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 10.0%

Thanks

Can you spell hypocrisy? I bet you can!

Another blatant attack on Carly Fiorina's appearance by arrogant liberal women that would go absolutely ballistic if a Republican ever dared, dared, to criticize Hillary Clinton's aging face and less-than svelte body.

Jim
    "Need" now means wanting someone else's (taxpayer) money. "Greed" means wanting to keep your own profit. "Compassion" is when a politician arranges the transfer. - Joseph Sobran

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jim Scott For This Useful Post:

Calypso Jones (10-29-2015),Conservative Libertarian (10-29-2015),HawkTheSlayer (10-29-2015),Northern Rivers (10-29-2015)

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks
    I have a Hillary Clinton Halloween mask. It doesn't have horns, it doesn't have fangs, it isn't red. It is her natural face...and that is scary enough.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (10-29-2015),HawkTheSlayer (10-29-2015),usfan (10-29-2015)

Forum IT Staff, VIP, Alumni IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 6.0%

Thanks
    Hmmm... yes, I've seen Libs at other forums go ballistic when me or someone else mentions Hillary cackles or has cankles

(they report the posts and go into fetal thumb sucking mode)

Bet they wouldn't say a word about this regarding Carly because it's.... different!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrMike For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (10-29-2015)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 75.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Scott View Post
    Another blatant attack on Carly Fiorina's appearance by arrogant liberal women that would go absolutely ballistic if a Republican ever dared, dared, to criticize Hillary Clinton's aging face and less-than svelte body.

Jim
    Geez, Jim. I have to disagree with you on that. ALL WOMEN DO THIS. Maybe some of the gals on this site will tell me WHY...say, at a cocktail party...each new arrival gets quietly (and snidely) torn apart by the other gals. Her hair...she wore that dress once already...look at those shoes....on and on it goes.

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 31.0%

Thanks

Jim

Donald Trump's an "arrogant liberal woman"?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Howey View Post
    Donald Trump's an "arrogant liberal woman"?
    Clumsy and utterly failed attempt at deflection.

It is obvious to all that the thread pertains to the comments made by the liberal women on 'The View', not Donald Trump's negative comments on Carly Fiorina's face that he made over six weeks ago and for which he was roundly criticized at the time.

Jim
    "Need" now means wanting someone else's (taxpayer) money. "Greed" means wanting to keep your own profit. "Compassion" is when a politician arranges the transfer. - Joseph Sobran

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jim Scott For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (10-29-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Rivers View Post
    Geez, Jim. I have to disagree with you on that. ALL WOMEN DO THIS. Maybe some of the gals on this site will tell me WHY...say, at a cocktail party...each new arrival gets quietly (and snidely) torn apart by the other gals. Her hair...she wore that dress once already...look at those shoes....on and on it goes.
    Not all women do this, only insecure women who feel a need to criticize other women to enhance their self esteem '(e.g. 'at least I don't look as bad as her'). I've heard some guys do the same thing (e.g. "he's losing his hair, isn't he? Look at that gut!) but they are relatively rare.

However, this was a deliberate attempt to denigrate the appearance of a candidate for her party's presidential nomination on a nationally televised TV show, not a few women huddled in a corner of a room being catty about another women. Bad taste, at best. Vicious, partisan insult, at worst. No wonder that insipid TV show is dying.

Jim

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jim Scott For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (10-29-2015),Sheldonna (10-29-2015)

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 31.0%

Thanks
    Not all women do this, only insecure women who feel a need to criticize other women to enhance their self esteem '(e.g. 'at least I don't look as bad as her'). I've heard some guys do the same thing (e.g. "he's losing his hair, isn't he? Look at that gut!) but they are relatively rare.

However, this was a deliberate attempt to denigrate the appearance of a candidate for her party's presidential nomination on a nationally televised TV show, not a few women huddled in a corner of a room being catty about another women. Bad taste, at best. Vicious, partisan insult, at worst. No wonder that insipid TV show is dying.

Jim

Donald Trump's a catty woman?

Social50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassOverdriveVeteranTagger First ClassCreated Album pictures
    Awards:
    Community AwardMost Popular
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HawkTheSlayer View Post
    Katherine Krueger
    OCTOBER 29, 2015

Hosts of the all-women daytime talkshow "The View" agreed that Republican presidential candidate Carly Fiorina's face "looked demented" as part of their day after debate analysis.

Co-host Michelle Collins started in: “You know what Carly said which really made me laugh? She kicked off her thing saying, ‘You know, people tell me that I didn’t smile enough during the last debate.'”

“She looked demented!” Collins said, with an exaggerated smile spread across her face. “Her mouth did not downturn one time.”

Joy Behar chimed in, saying she wished "Smiling Fiorina" was a Halloween mask.

"Can you imagine? It'd give me nightmares," Collins responded.

Paula Faris tried to temper Collins' digression, saying "I think demented is a strong word," but Whoopi Goldberg defended using the term.

"As a comic, she means demented. I think as a comic we have to stand up for the words we use," Goldberg said.

During Wednesday evening's debate, Fiorina was referencing the sexist attacks about her appearance often leveled by her male opponents in response to the first question about the candidates' weaknesses.

Watch the full exchange over at Mediaite.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...llins-the-view
    Just a bunch of catty dumb ugly leftie bitches blabbing their mouths off, per usual. You could sell masks of every one of them (especially Behar and Goldberg) on Halloween and scare the bejesus out of people, including adults. Leftie hags are really into "projecting"....as they demonize anyone ELSE for dissing a woman's looks as sexist. Effing hypocrites.
    Sic semper tyrannis - Everyman
    “Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.” - Alexander Hamilton
    “All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.” - George Orwell, Animal Farm

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi
    The slave doesn’t dream of being free, he dreams of being the master. - Anonymous

Fighting liberal chickens every day....and.... loving it.

Thread Information