User Tag List

Page 1 of 18 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: NLRB To Nulify RIGHT TO WORK Laws With Proceedural Measures

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 82.0%

Thanks

NLRB To Nulify RIGHT TO WORK Laws With Proceedural Measures

Employees at the Volkswagen plant in Chattanooga, Tennessee recently voted against union representation from United Auto Workers. (Reuters/Billy Weeks)
    Opponents of Big Labor complained to lawmakers Wednesday that the Obama administration's National Labor Relations Board is poised to gut right-to-work laws with a seemingly simple tweak they claim could leave independent workers at the mercy of the unions they rejected.

The board is considering requiring non-union workers who work at unionized companies - something that can only happen in the 25 so-called "right-to-work" states - to pay fees to unions in order to file workplace grievances. That, complained Mark Mix, president of the National Right to Work Committee, gives the unions, who control the grievance process, too much power over workers who opted out.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...s-say-critics/
    Last edited by Karl; 09-11-2015 at 06:55 PM.

Thanks
    I LOVE IT this shall breathe NEW LIFE into Organized "LABOR" and ya FREE RIDERS shall be FORCED to Pay as well instead of STEALING the BENEFITS without the DUES
    Last edited by Karl; 09-11-2015 at 06:57 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Karl For This Useful Post:

gamewell45 (09-12-2015)

Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 67.0%

Thanks
    People who do their Job and have good reason to be loyal to an employer who pays them and funds all their benefits are not Free Riders.

The collective force against the individual worker is being done in this instance by the Union and their Thug Armies. They are the FREE RIDERS!

Unions never paid a cent to any workers benefit they did not take from a workers pay in the first place. A worker that is forced to pay for lazy Union bosses and company lackeys is not taking from these bums. Quite the opposite in fact.

That you would support this kind of Gang activity (me against the mob) in a workplace is telling.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

Sled Dog (09-13-2015),usfan (09-13-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RMNIXON View Post
    People who do their Job and have good reason to be loyal to an employer who pays them and funds all their benefits are not Free Riders.

The collective force against the individual worker is being done in this instance by the Union and their Thug Armies. They are the FREE RIDERS!

Unions never paid a cent to any workers benefit they did not take from a workers pay in the first place. A worker that is forced to pay for lazy Union bosses and company lackeys is not taking from these bums. Quite the opposite in fact.

That you would support this kind of Gang activity (me against the mob) in a workplace is telling.
    Lemme see here

Guarenteed Raises ..Union "Yes"......Non Union Go Fuck Yourself....

Benefits ...Union Bargained Price OR the Free Market Price Nearly Half A Paycheck every month and thats if they even offered Health and Dental.

Pension UNION CONTRACT retire after 25/30 years and Partial in as little as a dedcade....OR Free Markets apply for Social Security at 65

I dunno @RMNIXON you do the MATH

I
    Last edited by Karl; 09-11-2015 at 09:21 PM.

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 29.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RMNIXON View Post

Suppose I come to you and say you have to help me move that load of garbage and I'm not paying you to help. Do you think I have that right? Going to the Union and saying you have to help me with this grievance and I'm not paying you is exactly the same thing. So do you want to change your opinion or come over and help me with the garbage?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RobertLafollet For This Useful Post:

gamewell45 (09-12-2015)

Very Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class3 months registeredCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    During the few years I was an employee of another business (other than my own) I negotiated my pay, benefits, promotions, etc. often times being paid more and promoted sooner than more senior employees who worked at the same company. I was successful at this because I put in the effort the other employees were not willing to do.

This is the main problem with unions. One can not be paid more or advance until the lazier, less efficient worker hire the day before me is promoted. Labor unions do NOT guarantee the more ambitious workers higher wages only the laziest.
    A "natural born Citizen" of the United States is a child born in the USA of two (2) U.S. Citizens. The parents can be Citizens by Birth or they can be Citizens by Naturalization after immigrating to the USA. But to create a "natural born Citizen" of the United States both parents must be Citizens at the time the child is born in the USA.
    https://youtu.be/5oIW5lPsfZM?list=PLF9E30586BCC27FEF

10. The Following User Says Thank You to NaturalBorn For This Useful Post:

usfan (09-13-2015)

Senior Member Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Thanks
    You are wrong; the non-union workers are the freeloaders since the union, by law is forced to represent if they get into any discipline issue or other grievance related issue under the contract and they pay nothing towards their representation.

Change the laws to where unions do not have to represent non-union workers in discipline or other cases and then I might agree with your viewpoint.
    Check under the bed

-- Judge Crater, 1934

"Looks like the moon is crashing" --Oliver J. Fagworthy, 1946

Those who are blind from birth know no race; only that others are humans.

Senior Member Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBorn View Post
    This is the main problem with unions. One can not be paid more or advance until the lazier, less efficient worker hire the day before me is promoted. Labor unions do NOT guarantee the more ambitious workers higher wages only the laziest.
    This is not necessarily true; my union contract not only allowed, but encouraged the company to pay above scale to employees who performed exemplary at work. Our wages were minimums only.

The company likewise had total control over promotions and in the case of a "bad" or "lazy" employee, we didn't hire the employee, rather the company did but we have an obligation to represent the employee or risk getting sued. Bottom line is if you end up with a sub-par employee, the company management is not doing their job when doing the hiring process, but it's always easier to blame the union.
    Check under the bed

-- Judge Crater, 1934

"Looks like the moon is crashing" --Oliver J. Fagworthy, 1946

Those who are blind from birth know no race; only that others are humans.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to gamewell45 For This Useful Post:

Karl (09-12-2015)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 29.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gamewell45 View Post
    You are wrong; the non-union workers are the freeloaders since the union, by law is forced to represent if they get into any discipline issue or other grievance related issue under the contract and they pay nothing towards their representation.

Change the laws to where unions do not have to represent non-union workers in discipline or other cases and then I might agree with your viewpoint.
    2013 Union membership was 14.5 million employees. PRIMARILY government employees.

In the private sector only 6.7% of the employees are union.

Except for govt unions. It is OVER for the union movement.
    #BlackLIESMatter---Martin Luther King Jr. was a REPUBLICAN!

The Democratic Party. The party of the STUPIDS, for the STUPIDS, by the STUPIDS.

جعل أمريكا كبيره مره أخرى
    I VOTED FOR THE PRESIDENT!

Political Correctness is HATE SPEECH!

THE GREATEST DANGER TO THE USA IS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dan40 For This Useful Post:

Fast Eddy (09-12-2015)

Very Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class3 months registeredCreated Blog entry

Thanks
    If a business wants to hire in certain trades, they must hire through the union hall. Now the hall will at times play games to get their buddies out to the better jobsites, but the majority, the employer must take who is sent. If the guy is a bum, the company may request another worker, then let the lazy bum go sort the 5 gallon bucket of nails all week. The business may NOT hire non-union workers. If they try to, the union bullies will sit down and expect to be paid or leave the job and picket bashing any "scabs" with pick ax handles should they try to get on the patch including any non-union delivery drivers or even the lunch truck driver.

BAN ALL PUBLIC SECTOR UNIONS!!!
    A "natural born Citizen" of the United States is a child born in the USA of two (2) U.S. Citizens. The parents can be Citizens by Birth or they can be Citizens by Naturalization after immigrating to the USA. But to create a "natural born Citizen" of the United States both parents must be Citizens at the time the child is born in the USA.
    https://youtu.be/5oIW5lPsfZM?list=PLF9E30586BCC27FEF

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NaturalBorn For This Useful Post:

Fast Eddy (09-12-2015),usfan (09-13-2015)

Thread Information