User Tag List

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: NLRB To Nulify RIGHT TO WORK Laws With Proceedural Measures

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 82.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBorn View Post
    During the few years I was an employee of another business (other than my own) I negotiated my pay, benefits, promotions, etc. often times being paid more and promoted sooner than more senior employees who worked at the same company. I was successful at this because I put in the effort the other employees were not willing to do.

This is the main problem with unions. One can not be paid more or advance until the lazier, less efficient worker hire the day before me is promoted. Labor unions do NOT guarantee the more ambitious workers higher wages only the laziest.

Yeah we all know you are Big Bad & Tough and you'll just march into the Corporate Offices and DEMAND & if ya dont get what ya want why you'll just Kick Their Asses and demand they Pay ya what you're worth eh

Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 67.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertLafollet View Post
    Suppose I come to you and say you have to help me move that load of garbage and I'm not paying you to help. Do you think I have that right? Going to the Union and saying you have to help me with this grievance and I'm not paying you is exactly the same thing. So do you want to change your opinion or come over and help me with the garbage?

You are not making any sense at all!

And BTW I am not against some measure of collective bargaining. But Unions passed that mark a long time ago. They are protection rackets for lazy dopes and union lackeys. I have been witness first hand and know about the experience of many others.

I certainly have not suggested that unions never were a benefit to a worker if that is what you are on about? But the idea that the worker should be forced into that situation like a child is what I find offensive.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 67.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    Yeah we all know you are Big Bad & Tough and you'll just march into the Corporate Offices and DEMAND & if ya dont get what ya want why you'll just Kick Their Asses and demand they Pay ya what you're worth eh
    What natural Born described was called proving your worth to the employer and getting just compensation. Not acting like a single thug or unionized gang of thugs simply making demands.

Not that you would understand the difference! That is why you hide behind your gang in the first place.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Thanks
    Unions will be gone in not too many years, just the Public sector unions will last for a while, but they will be banned as they should be illegal.
    This Space for rent $$$$$$

You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. (Jon Kabat Zinn)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fast Eddy For This Useful Post:

Sheldonna (09-13-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddy View Post
    Unions will be gone in not too many years, just the Public sector unions will last for a while, but they will be banned as they should be illegal.
    .well GOOD and if the GOP wins Complete Control why we could ALL be working for a whopping Ten Bucks per hour with ZERO Benefits AND the Conservatives wanna SLASH our Medicare and Social Security so some Corporations and MultiMillionares can get some BIG TAX BREAKS

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Karl For This Useful Post:

Robert Urbanek (09-12-2015)

50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class1 year registered

Thanks
    .well GOOD and if the GOP wins Complete Control why we could ALL be working for a whopping Ten Bucks per hour with ZERO Benefits AND the Conservatives wanna SLASH our Medicare and Social Security so some Corporations and MultiMillionares can get some BIG TAX BREAKS
    Well here it is again, every election some demo-crat drags out social Security and beats people over the head with that scare. The liberal loons are so predictable.

Very Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class3 months registeredCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks

I don't need my mommy to negotiate my pay and benefits for me like most whimpy union sheep do. I'd tell you to try it yourself, but sadly you are a good union man and are not able to.
    A "natural born Citizen" of the United States is a child born in the USA of two (2) U.S. Citizens. The parents can be Citizens by Birth or they can be Citizens by Naturalization after immigrating to the USA. But to create a "natural born Citizen" of the United States both parents must be Citizens at the time the child is born in the USA.
    https://youtu.be/5oIW5lPsfZM?list=PLF9E30586BCC27FEF

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddy View Post
    Well here it is again, every election some demo-crat drags out social Security and beats people over the head with that scare. The liberal loons are so predictable.
    Prior to SINKING that JEB BUSH told a Town Hall in New Hampshire we need to REFORM Social Security and Medicare.

REFORM in GOP speak means Privatize or GUT completely
    Last edited by Karl; 09-12-2015 at 05:45 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBorn View Post
    I don't need my mommy to negotiate my pay and benefits for me like most whimpy union sheep do. I'd tell you to try it yourself, but sadly you are a good union man and are not able to.
    Oh yeah you so BIG Bad AND TOUGH a true piece of Gibraltar right Boy...

Yeah lets see pal

Thanks
    Prior to SINKING that JEB BUSH told a Town Hall in New Hampshire we need to REFORM Social Security and Medicare.

REFORM in GOP speak means Privatize or GUT completely
    Gog your so wrong, you believe every spin the party puts out. You are what they call sheeple.

Thread Information