User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Light Modding and the Report System

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Thanks
    @michaelr

Good morning, Your character is fine by me. I like that you bring up subjects that most do not. The ribbing back and forth and sometimes down right rough attitudes and conviction thrown around is passion but at the end of the day we are a collection of individuals that meet on this forum and exchange with each other. We then go about our life a little more informed or more entrenched in ideology.

It took me awhile to adjust to Dan40, JPT and Katz, now I enjoy them and the wisdom they share. We all have things that are a + and we all have convictions we will not change. Once over that hump the rest is gravy.

Enjoy the people regardless of what you think of them or what they think of you.

Quote Originally Posted by michaelr View Post
    I use my real name on the board. It's me speaking, not some anonymous username. An attack on that is an attack on me. I didn't instigate that comment or anything else but a little humor on this thread.

Look, I don't think that it would be proper for me to post that. I could have got a fine, I think it would be deserved. That's not what I want, but I don't want any members to continuously attack my character either. This particular member does.
    Come on you target for faraway laughter, Come on you stranger, you legend, you martyr, and shine..

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Toefoot For This Useful Post:

michaelr (08-07-2015),Rutabaga (08-07-2015)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Thanks
    @HoneyBee

Good morning Bee, it was the same lesson we learned as kids on the playground. I enjoy your passion and convictions.

Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBee View Post
    That's a lesson I have learned. From this date forward I don't care what is said. Every insult will be considered mild snark and will go unreported. And I will use the ignore button.
    Come on you target for faraway laughter, Come on you stranger, you legend, you martyr, and shine..

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 82.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    I'm increasingly weary of people who bicker back and forth. I'm being plain spoken here and I mean to imply nothing - I'm only saying literally what I'm saying, which is: it's not good for the forum for a handful of members to annoy and fatigue the mods until we get jaded and angry. I don't want to become that way, and neither does Calypso Jones or OceanloverOH.

Word to the wise, don't push us with childish bickering and annoyance reports - because that will inevitably lead to a strong temptation to be more strict and I dearly don't want to see that happen. I can confidently say people
    who cannot (no matter how much I may like them personally) control their "mouth" and temper will eventually be permabanned and that is a fact.

That this thread is here now is an indication that there's a problem I'm trying to remedy before it gets to a critical point. People who keep doing this are going to start getting real infractions instead of warnings and an infraction is minimum of a one day temp ban.

One more thing-

Many of you are reluctant to report anything and sometimes a situation will be really out of hand before I hear about it. We do need those situations reported. You're all smart people, help us by knowing the difference between the petty stuff and the serious stuff. You are all capable of good judgmen; use it.
    now @Trinnity I have always reported "SPAMMERS" and Peddlers just last week or so I messaged Ya about those IPhones and Bootleg Movies ...remember

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Karl For This Useful Post:

Trinnity (08-07-2015)

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial3 months registeredYour first Group
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Toefoot View Post
    @HoneyBee

Good morning Bee, it was the same lesson we learned as kids on the playground. I enjoy your passion and convictions.

You are a good person Mr. Toefoot! Thank You.

V.I.P. Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran

Thanks
    The rules here are not unreasonable. No reason to get pinged, imo, just respect the rules.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RePHormed For This Useful Post:

presSTOMPYFOOT (08-07-2015)

Capitalist V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassCreated Blog entryTagger Second ClassVeteran

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post

watching u
    HA! Creepy as hell!
    Therefore, brothers, we are children not of the slave woman but of the freeborn woman.
    For freedom Christ set us free; so stand firm and do not submit again to the yoke of slavery.
    --Letter of St. Paul to the Galatians 4: 31 and 5: 1
    That Caesar is not entitled to obedience when such obedience would nullify Godís prior claim to the believersí moral decision becomes clear in the light of the following verses
    --Catholic Bible's interpretation of Romans 13: 1 - 7

Thread Information