User Tag List

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71011121314151617

Thread: There Will Be No 2016 Presidential Election, ISIS Will Nuke US, Chaos Will Prevail

Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 86.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    700 billion is more than the entire defense budget. The actual number is $700 million. Does anyone know the difference?

Cheyenne Mountain offers significant protection from blast and electromagnetic pulse. This tells me we have evaluated what we know about our enemies. I believe the Supreme Court has nuclear weapons. The strikes this week against the people invalidated the citizens rights against unreasonable searches. It also granted the executive branch the discretion to rewrite whatever laws it chooses to. They have destroyed this nation's constitutional basis. How hard is it to believe their next attack will destroy our ability to respond to their initial attacks?
    Again, NORAD - the North American Air Defense command - has always been under Cheyenne Mountain. For exactly the reasons you state.

(According to Wikipedia their current headquarters is in El Paso. Not sure if that's true or disinformation - since I first heard of it as a kid, it was always supposed to be in the Cheyenne Mountain bunker).

It has been an operational command since 1959. THAT is how long there has been a credible nuclear risk.

The job of the military is to PLAN AGAINST worst-case scenarios. That is why there are evacuation plans for Washington. That is why there are war strategies drawn up against Russia...and against Britain. EVERY scenario imaginable has a contingency plan.

I know conspiracy theories get some people all excited and tumescent...but this is nothing. Been around longer than most people here.

Very Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class3 months registeredCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    NORAD is in El Paso COUNTY, Colorado. That 'splains it.
    A "natural born Citizen" of the United States is a child born in the USA of two (2) U.S. Citizens. The parents can be Citizens by Birth or they can be Citizens by Naturalization after immigrating to the USA. But to create a "natural born Citizen" of the United States both parents must be Citizens at the time the child is born in the USA.
    https://youtu.be/5oIW5lPsfZM?list=PLF9E30586BCC27FEF

VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entrySocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 40.0%

Thanks
    Every day we hear of something worse than the day before.....we become distraught.....we become discouraged.....I know I do. I vacillate between thinking.....if only we had the right people in government.....we can beat this thing.....to thinking.....America is done.....things are too far gone. This morning I ran across a post from a discussion site that I would like to share with you. It puts everything into proper perspective. Enjoy!

Reply by Jan - aka Buggs 2 hours ago Thank you, Robert for your thoughts. It is in the Lord's hands whether this nation will survive or not.
    Forgive me if I sound preachy but I wanted to share what has encouraged me as I've reread Paul Billheimer's book, 'Destined for the Throne,' a book I first read while serving (missions) in Kenya back in the 80s. It has been a wonderful reminder of the purpose of prayer. More importantly, he writes the following about the power and mystery of prayer: "The mystery of the design of prayer is pointed out in Ezekiel 22:30-31. During a time of 'national apostasy,' God said, 'And I sought for a man among them that should make up the hedge and stand in the gap before me for the land that I should not destroy it, but I found none. Therefore, I have poured out mine indignation upon them; I have consumed them with the fire of my wrath and their own way I have recompensed upon their heads.'"
    God seeks to avoid exercising deserved judgment. He clearly longs to spare the nation but has for some reason bound himself not to act without man, without an intercessor. If no one intercedes, God cannot withhold judgment. I wish I understood this more but I see it repeatedly throughout Scripture.
    Why did the Lord not spare the nation when He didn't want to destroy it? As Billheimer says, it seems He has determined that our prayers are what moves Him to act and work in the world. Why else would He institute prayer in the way He has but for the purpose to change events and lives? For Jesus Himself said, "Ask, I ask you to ask; seek, I entreat you to seek, knock, I urge you to knock..." (Matt 7:7). Furthermore, in Matthew 9:38, Jesus said, "pray ye therefore of the Lord of the harvest that He will send forth laborers into His harvest." Yet, Jesus IS the Lord of the Harvest. Why then did He tell us to do so if our prayers don't have a purpose? I also think of Abraham who interceded for Sodom & Gomorrah. Unfortunately, Abraham stopped praying too soon. If God has chosen our prayers as a means to move in our lives and in this world, then until the act of destruction is actually implemented, we still have hope. God still is and always will remain in control over the world despite the evil one's influence. I personally believe this and we see it with Daniel, Nehemiah, Jonah, Moses, etc. II Chronicles 7:14 still applies. Judgment begins in the house of God. May God have mercy upon us as we seek Him and seek His grace, mercy and forgiveness.
    May we be witnesses to a miracle of the Lord and see a renewed nation as a result of our repentant hearts and intercession for this nation and world. It takes only one person's prayers to accomplish such an effect. How much more from a multitude of prayer's interceding for America? Perhaps He will extend grace and we will witness revival across America for a time. We can then hold these wicked leaders accountable for their actions and treasonous activity.
    I close by quoting Ps 2:1-4 that I find comforting:
    "Why do the nations rage and the peoples plot in vain? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD and against his Anointed, saying, “Let us burst their bonds apart and cast away their cords from us.” He who sits in the heavens laughs; the Lord holds them in derision..."
    Thank you kindly for listening.

Permalink Reply by Jan - aka Buggs 46 minutes ago I'm so glad it was encouraging to both of you (Forrest Jane and Donnie). We must never give up hope or the enemy will win. Our God is greater than all of them. Imagine what David must have felt when they were up against the Philistines who were giants. In a sense, we are in a similar situation. We're facing a tyrannical, out-of-control group who are attempting to destroy our lives as we have known it. Then I think of David and what he/they must have felt at the sight of Goliath and his giants. I would imagine it would be as big as what we're seeing with the power of technology and equipment used by the military in our day. David showed that it was the power of God that overcame the enemy. David was simply the vessel. Nothing is ever too difficult for God. May we see Him do similarly in our lives to what He did with the Philistines long ago. I'm so glad we have a powerful, sovereign, magnificent God who hears the cries of His own! (Ps. 50:15) Thanks again. Blessings.
    Last edited by Calypso Jones; 07-02-2015 at 07:34 PM.

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 30.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBorn View Post
    I've cleared my fields of fire already, and ranged certain landmarks.
    Understood. It will take more than that. I am preparing my written plan on my other computer. As someone I know wrote on another board it is a shame I had that boating accident and every weapon I used to own fell out of the boat and into the water.

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 30.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JustPassinThru View Post
    Again, NORAD - the North American Air Defense command - has always been under Cheyenne Mountain. For exactly the reasons you state.

(According to Wikipedia their current headquarters is in El Paso. Not sure if that's true or disinformation - since I first heard of it as a kid, it was always supposed to be in the Cheyenne Mountain bunker).

It has been an operational command since 1959. THAT is how long there has been a credible nuclear risk.

The job of the military is to PLAN AGAINST worst-case scenarios. That is why there are evacuation plans for Washington. That is why there are war strategies drawn up against Russia...and against Britain. EVERY scenario imaginable has a contingency plan.

I know conspiracy theories get some people all excited and tumescent...but this is nothing. Been around longer than most people here.
    Not always.

After the demise of the USSR the nation elected to save money by mothballing the facility. I believe all of the functions were moved to the more congenial Peterson Field. Now that Obama is ensuring the Iranians will have the finest in nuclear technologies we have to move back in. The Chinese will be positioned to attack across the board.

Very Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class3 months registeredCreated Blog entry

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    Understood. It will take more than that. I am preparing my written plan on my other computer. As someone I know wrote on another board it is a shame I had that boating accident and every weapon I used to own fell out of the boat and into the water.

Mine were all stolen last night.
    A "natural born Citizen" of the United States is a child born in the USA of two (2) U.S. Citizens. The parents can be Citizens by Birth or they can be Citizens by Naturalization after immigrating to the USA. But to create a "natural born Citizen" of the United States both parents must be Citizens at the time the child is born in the USA.
    https://youtu.be/5oIW5lPsfZM?list=PLF9E30586BCC27FEF

7. The Following User Says Thank You to NaturalBorn For This Useful Post:

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 28.0%

Thanks

Cheyenne Mountain... is about operations in a crisis. No doubt there's other locations for day to day clerical stuff.

There's nutjobs who troll the internet looking for crazy shit to believe in. I'm fascinated how the most paranod,cynical people are the biggest SUCKERS... fall for the STINKBAIT.

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 28.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBorn View Post
    Mine were all stolen last night.
    Not sure why anyone has all their guns on a boat.. and then sinks it...or has a bunch of guns where they get stole. Kind of defeats the purpose?

Were I a BURGLAR... one of the best payoffs is if I steal your GUNS. Your TV,Appliances,clothes...I probably can't net $100 for the LOT. A hot gun.. that sells easy. When used in crime..it traces back to YOU. Ha Ha. LOCK em up!

XTRA SUPER 4EVER BANNED Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience Points1 year registeredCreated Blog entryTagger First Class

Thanks

What contingency plan is there for the possibility of nuclear bombs arriving at US ports (few of which are American owned), and having shipping containers (only 5% being inspected at US ports last I heard), made into trailer trucks, driving the nukes all over the USA ?

Last edited by protectionist; 06-26-2015 at 11:00 PM.

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsOverdrive31 days registered
    Overall activity: 13.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by protectionist View Post
    What contingency plan is there for the possibility of nuclear bombs arriving at US ports (few of which are American owned), and having shipping containers (only 5% being inspected at US ports last I heard), made into trailer trucks, driving the nukes all over the USA ?
    Nobama's plan is that we just die. And I read it's only 2% inspection rate. ;-(

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Snappo For This Useful Post:

protectionist (06-26-2015)

Thread Information