User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: we've all been hearing about these tax loopholes for the wealthy.Can anyone name any?

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Thanks
    There are a lot of things people consider loop-hole devices, but if you think about them they don't seem that way to me, it seems like a way of getting rich people a way to commit their money in new things for economic expansion.
    Gas and oil write offs, very good deal if you hit a good well you get to keep a lot of your money, but it also funded the activity that society uses.
    Another is accelerated depreciation for equipment - It makes people buy things and expand their business.
    To me the list goes on and on and society benefits, but of coarse most liberals will never see the economics and just want the tax money.
    This Space for rent $$$$$$

You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. (Jon Kabat Zinn)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassOverdriveVeteranTagger First ClassCreated Album pictures
    Awards:
    Community AwardMost Popular
    Overall activity: 6.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Larsen View Post
    Why do you pursue me demanding a participation? Do you feel isolated? Don't you have enough communication?
    I don't find this debate so attractive to participate here. Especially when you are writing useless comments about me. Participate and give me you personal example.
    Ooops. Dontcha just hate it when you get mixed up and forget which nic you're logged in as at the moment? LMAO!
    Sic semper tyrannis - Everyman
    “Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.” - Alexander Hamilton
    “All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.” - George Orwell, Animal Farm

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi
    The slave doesn’t dream of being free, he dreams of being the master. - Anonymous

Fighting liberal chickens every day....and.... loving it.

Alumni Member Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 23.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBorn View Post
    Nah, probably something like a gun-show loophole. Anyone in the U.S. can easily squirrel away 10-15% of their net income. They may have to give up tobacco, or booze, or cable, or unlimited data plan, or flat screen TV, or a tattoo, of hair extensions, or French fingernails, or fast food, or ___(fill in the blank)___
    R U insane? Dem tings is mah rites!
    #BlackLIESMatter---Martin Luther King Jr. was a REPUBLICAN!

The Democratic Party. The party of the STUPIDS, for the STUPIDS, by the STUPIDS.

جعل أمريكا كبيره مره أخرى
    I VOTED FOR THE PRESIDENT!

Political Correctness is HATE SPEECH!

THE GREATEST DANGER TO THE USA IS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dan40 For This Useful Post:

NaturalBorn (05-17-2015)

Thread Information