Thread: Your "Economy" summed by michaelr.......you're welcome

Banned Forum Donor Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class1 year registered
    Awards:
    Calendar Award
    Overall activity: 40.0%

Thanks

Your "Economy" summed by michaelr.......you're welcome

I said that this so called economy was set to crash after the midterms. Looks like I was onto something. The truth is, QE can not last, it's not designed to. It's a stop gap to keep bond yield from exploding during a default. Well, in continuing it, you have been in default for 8 years, and the dollar has been dead for that same period. Don't believe me? What do you think would happen if we went two weeks QE free? I'll tell you, the bond yields would spike, and prompt a sell off. I said before, when the 10 year hit 3.5%, it's over.......it's all over. You would see that within 2 weeks of no QE. Notice that I didn't give a date, I need that on the record. I never give a date, never have on this board. I've been accused of it. Sorry I digress.

How many of you know that the German Sovereign Bond market crashed? Oh, I'm sure they'll try to wing it with a little QE, but that doesn't stop the crash, that happened. German bonds crash as trading desk sell inventories. I do not watch cable or national news, but I'll venture a guess and say, this is probably new to most of you. Now, assume they QE the market down. What happens? Well, that's simple, the money has already been lost and the bonds are worthless. I don't predict the losses, but they're high. I guess I will report the German Bond Loss, it's $2 trillion. Chinese Shanghai Composite down 8.5% in 3 days. Worlds largest economy is beginning to drag down the world markets. German bonds to extend $2 Trillion global loss!

Japan really screwed the pooch, and everything else they touched. They QE the living hell out of the yen, then the US Treasury, using what must be borrowed insanity, because this is to insane for one entity to own, allowed them to use that trash to buy up some t-bills. I guess these assholes got a little tired of just giving them to the fed and their banks. Massive move on the stupid meter, because the yen crashed again. Japanese Government Bonds Are Crashing - Biggest Surge in Yields In 2 Years. Now you see why the very short lived uptick to the dollar. I try to teach this to people, and I am not sure if they understand. Your dollar is a sum of its parts. The surge in Japanese Bonds cause a surge on the dollar, but then they crashed, and the dollar followed suit. Dollar near two-month low ahead of U.S. GDP, Fed policy statement. The FOMC actually created a further hit to the dollar. Where I and some economists disagree....well, one area....is whilst true, a bad GDP is bad on the dollar, a bad dollar is bad on the GDP.

Well, I guess I can go on, and I will upon request. I can tell you how Sweden had to stop trading....I am working from memory here, and I read lots of numbers daily, so while the numbers themselves my be off a hair, they ain't off by much, and the result is pretty spot on, but they suspended Swedish trading because their stock market went from something like 5000 to 50. That's no type error peeps. Let's move on.

US GDP....good grief. 4th quarter 2014, during the holidays, was what 0.6% growth. 1st quarter 2015, 0.0 gain, and this quarter looks as bad or worse. We'll jump right to production, because you can judge quarters fairly accurate from it. US Productivity Suffers First Consecutive Quarterly Plunge Since 1993. Wanna see an ugly picture? To bad...

I have said this many times on the board. This government, because of their insistence on ZIRP, built the need for QE, and made an actual economy something that would only bring them nightmares.

Do you guys read that...over?

I am saying that these people, in order to bully their way through the world, to bully us with their super spy grids, the unnecessary surveillance, all of then some, basically their treasonous spending, including ISIS, Ukraine, Egypt, all of it people, in order to do that, they needed to kill the economy.......but in not a way that makes it visible. Hell no. Do you guys know that majority think the economy is fine? What happened to us? In order to do what they do, they needed more then $8 trillion dollars. QE then gave that amount to the fed and banks for free under the guise of bond auctions. We now are supposed to owe that.

One thing they did, and this was another of what has to be borrowed insanity, because not one entity in the universe van be this insane, is drive the stock market. In doing that, these people created junkies. Well guess what, it's over for the market. I hate this but I gotta do it, it's for certain members, and I apologize to all that read it.....I am not saying that tomorrow the markets will crash, but I will not say they wont. They are certainly poised to. I find it odd that they haven't until I think about it. With QE, they can keep the market up after the economy fully implodes. Does that sound nuts, or wrong, or what? The truth is, they can do what the fuck they want with the market. They're the only ones playing........Investors Dump US Stocks At 2008 Financial-Crisis Levels. This is all getting so crazy that the fed is sniffing out their rats. The Fed is very worried that its list of possible leakers is going to leak. Now the fed is worried about the overvaluation of the stock market. Do you guys know why the overvaluation? It's simple, 18.5% of $8trillion funded most of it. As long as they keep printing, the market can live long after the economy.......but only a few will benefit. Yellen cites 'potential dangers' in U.S. stock valuations.

Experts are warning that the 76 trillion dollar global bond bubble is about to explode ....Just for kicks hey.

Do y'all know what governments gain from riots? Training of their troops. Hey, JADE HELM and Riots together, wow, all that training, and for what? I think we all know, but for the mentally handicapped let me give this and I will close for now.... This is why they are militarizing: “The world will become Baltimore when people realize they cannot acquire basic resources”

In a normal world, the government would represent us and our interests, in this world, controlling us is their final goal. Take that to bank.......and get your fucking money out while you're there or lose it. Your call. Your future.....or not!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to michaelr For This Useful Post:

FirstGenCanadian (05-15-2015),Garden House Queen (08-21-2015),usfan (05-07-2015)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    SocialTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranOverdrive
    Overall activity: 44.0%

Thanks
    Good post, Mike. the modern world economy is operating like one big ponzi scheme.. money 'created' out of nothing, & shuffled about with smoke & mirrors to further the illusion. it will likely continue until production is unable to keep up with dependency, then it will collapse. The QE system is nothing but theft from the producers by dilution, & spanning nations & continents is only done to obfuscate the ponzi nature of the scam. When it all goes down, it will be the biggest crash in human history, & will lead to the deaths of billions. Wars will explode, as might returns to its rightful place as the arbiter of humanity. PC correctness will fold like a cheap lawn chair, & powerful, charismatic leaders will rule by military might. There might be a period of anarchy, but it never lasts long.. only until a fiery despot takes charge. World leader? Maybe. But more likely there will be regional splits, like the ussr had. Perhaps there will be a powerful despot like putin who can assemble enough resources to rule large segments of europe, or china in asia, or even the splintered US in the americas. But i see an suspension of globalization, at least at first, as international trade collapses because of no hegemony currency.
    I am used to men who mock and scorn things beyond their comprehension. ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 1749-1832
    ..they have one thing: they stick together and they're vicious.. ~ Donald Trump, 11/1/19

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to usfan For This Useful Post:

FirstGenCanadian (05-15-2015),Garden House Queen (04-22-2016),michaelr (05-07-2015)

Awards:
    Calendar Award

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by usfan View Post
    Good post, Mike. the modern world economy is operating like one big ponzi scheme.. money 'created' out of nothing, & shuffled about with smoke & mirrors to further the illusion. it will likely continue until production is unable to keep up with dependency, then it will collapse. The QE system is nothing but theft from the producers by dilution, & spanning nations & continents is only done to obfuscate the ponzi nature of the scam. When it all goes down, it will be the biggest crash in human history, & will lead to the deaths of billions. Wars will explode, as might returns to its rightful place as the arbiter of humanity. PC correctness will fold like a cheap lawn chair, & powerful, charismatic leaders will rule by military might. There might be a period of anarchy, but it never lasts long.. only until a fiery despot takes charge. World leader? Maybe. But more likely there will be regional splits, like the ussr had. Perhaps there will be a powerful despot like putin who can assemble enough resources to rule large segments of europe, or china in asia, or even the splintered US in the americas. But i see an suspension of globalization, at least at first, as international trade collapses because of no hegemony currency.
    Bingo, and let me add, this is why these people are getting us to fight against each other. By time we figure it out, the shit hitting the fan is behind us, and we're left with our peckers in our hands and not much of anything else.

This so called economy was designed to bring about a feeling of prosperity, a lull in worry, only to intentionally collapse, then the solution. That solution is being seen as the TPP and a new currency that is backed by....now get this insanity.....derivatives, debt supporting debt. That's why the 600 trillion or so worth of MBS alone. Speaking of the MBS, there are accusations of subprime lending going on in the housing market. Trouble is, no one is buying. Homeownership is below the foreclosure period. They are taking the ownership of property away with artificially increased housing costs. It could be unintended consequences, a way to shore up the MBS, which is possible, but doubtful, because an increase due to demand lasts, this wont.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to michaelr For This Useful Post:

FirstGenCanadian (05-15-2015),Garden House Queen (04-22-2016),usfan (05-07-2015)

Awards:
    Calendar Award

Thanks
    Well, it just keeps piling up, the horse shit that is. Seems the BOE got caught fabricating their bond sales.....by 200%.

Bank of England overstated March UK debt sales to overseas investors by 200%

But on an even weirder note, someone, probably you and me, and we ain't getting shit back for it, just bailed out the global bond market. Did The World's Central Banks Hit The Panic Button This Morning? Some one just QE'd the living hell out it all.....

So, crisis averted.....hahahah....NOT!!

First lines of the second paragraph in my OP....

How many of you know that the German Sovereign Bond market crashed? Oh, I'm sure they'll try to wing it with a little QE, but that doesn't stop the crash, that happened. German bonds crash as trading desk sell inventories.
    Did I call it or what? Do you also see "but that doesn't stop the crash"? I called that too.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to michaelr For This Useful Post:

FirstGenCanadian (05-15-2015),usfan (05-08-2015)

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 29.0%

Thanks
    QE is hurting the small investor by driving down the interest rate that bond buyers have to pay. And interest rates for savings accounts and CD are pitifully low.

I pulled out of the stock market a few months back and have been wanting to buy some munis to tide me over, but the price for even a 5% TE bond is quite high. The going rate seems to be less than 4% for a bond that sells for par. A broker told me that taxable munis pose less risk the corporate bonds but to get a nice coupon rate you may have to pay around 1200 dollars per bond, which cuts the current yield and the yield to call way down belong the coupon rate.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jeff0463 For This Useful Post:

usfan (05-08-2015)

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 5.0%

Thanks
    While the dollar index is relatively high. I wouldn't worry until it gets around 71-72. As long as the rest of the world is playing the fiat game the dollar is still the best bet, if you trade in dollars. Most smart investors are putting their money in hard assets for security and maybe holding some back for opportunities. The economy crashed a while back. People simply do not see the approaching storm so it is for those of us who do to prepare. Baton down the hatches and ride it out best you can for this too will pass.

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by usfan View Post
    ………………...but the people who matter most to the politicians are getting rich in the process, and that's what really counts.
    If an asset that the government can get for nothing — capital — is essential to producing assets that command prices — consumption goods — then you would be wise to search for a sleight-of-hand operation.

Awards:
    Calendar Award

Thanks
    US high grade corporate bonds as % of GDP

Huh....The "high grade" corporate bonds are the corporate bonds the fed and their banks buy using free QE "monies". If that's part of the GDP, then we're in full blown depression. They don't yield back to the economy in any way, shape, or form! They actually add only to the debt, if we allow the government to call this debt!

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 5.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelr View Post
    US high grade corporate bonds as % of GDP

Huh....The "high grade" corporate bonds are the corporate bonds the fed and their banks buy using free QE "monies". If that's part of the GDP, then we're in full blown depression. They don't yield back to the economy in any way, shape, or form! They actually add only to the debt, if we allow the government to call this debt!
    It's not full blown yet, we are just in the first quarter of the game. When the dollar collapses, then the whole world will know it is a depression. The most we can do is what you, I and a lot of others have been doing and that is to secure our water supply, our food supply, and our ammo supply for what is coming. It will be ugly, something akin to the great tribulation spoken of in the Bible.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeadEye For This Useful Post:

Garden House Queen (08-21-2015),michaelr (05-09-2015),St James (04-05-2016)

Awards:
    Calendar Award

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye View Post
    It's not full blown yet, we are just in the first quarter of the game. When the dollar collapses, then the whole world will know it is a depression. The most we can do is what you, I and a lot of others have been doing and that is to secure our water supply, our food supply, and our ammo supply for what is coming. It will be ugly, something akin to the great tribulation spoken of in the Bible.

Schiff always gets it right. Obama had his chance, he could of allowed the collapse, but in prolonging, especially the way he did, you wont have a crash, you'll have a complete cave in. ZIRP is placing an artificial value on the dollar. That value is zero, hence the "need" for QE.

Thread Information