Page 5 of 247 FirstFirst 1234567891011121555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Your "Economy" summed by michaelr.......you're welcome

Banned Forum Donor Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class1 year registered
    Awards:
    Calendar Award
    Overall activity: 40.0%

Thanks
    All right, just enjoyed Donuts With Fathers at the school, got myself a cup of tea, and ready and willing to provide more step by step blows to the .....kind-o-hard to call it the economy...but.....to the economy.

German bonds, remember those, I posted a page or so back showing their collapse. Weird, that fucking Merkel sure gives herself and her 'economy' way too much credit, they were supposed to, at one time, if we believe the hype, bail Greece out. They best worry about themselves.....Ouch! German 10yr Bunds have dropped 8% since Mid-Apr. Investors have lost same amount than in the whole year of 1994

Now check this out, and some of you economic geniuses can see how weird this is, and for the rest, I'll make this look so simple that you can't miss it.

You know all those QE funds, like what, 7~8 trillion worth of funny money? The answer to ZIRP? Well, with all that, why is no one spending...I mean sure, the GDP is bagged and tagged, the productivity in this country is a fucking sick joke, and home sales...look, if homes are supposed to be sold then we have a problem, luck for y'all that I know that Obama's an agenda 21 pimp, and, well, that middle class and home ownership are on the list of things that can not be sustained, so it's my humble opinion, based on education of course, that homes ain't supposed to sale and that's why rental property is becoming not so easy to find or pay for. Still, why is no one spending? Where is the fucking money?

In the great depression, they have QE...I think they called it 'easing' and it is literally where the term "Easy Money" came from, then one day, poof, it was gone, and the rest is a matter of history. Are we seeing that now? Well, probably, but lets face it, we're talking tens.....possibly 100's of trillions on a global scale, and trillions on the national scale. Truth is boys and girls, with all the credit default swaps, the currency and bond swaps, the rest of it, we don't fucking now, but we know this, no one is spending dick on shit!!! It's like the money....and they call this your debt BTW, is just nonexistent. I found this today....... An Important Economic Indicator – Money Velocity – Crashes Far Worse than During the Great Depression – Underneath the Propaganda, the Economy Is In BAD Shape It's like the libs and Obamapologists said there were jobs created this year.....again, against the GDP and production rates, they say that. Well, the velocity of money, a measurement of monies going throughout the system, says no one is spending, let alone hiring spenders.....which is what working people do!!

Everyone get caught up, because unfortunately I have much, much more, and I want you all to know how this depression crashed around your little heads.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to michaelr For This Useful Post:

Canadianeye (06-10-2015)

Awards:
    Calendar Award

Thanks
    So Long Big Apple! Chinese Firms Look to Drop NYSE Listings, Return Home

China is jumping ship before there is no ship from which to jump from!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to michaelr For This Useful Post:

Canadianeye (06-10-2015)

Awards:
    Calendar Award

Thanks
    The End Of The Monetary System As We Know It Is Here: No More Retail Gold In Europe

Bank accounts aren't the only thing these people plan on stealing.

Shops are buying precious metals still, but no one is selling. Spanish banks that once sold gold to the public have shut down in Spain, and if people leave Spain wearing a lot of jewelry, authorities weigh and inspect the precious metals, as Armstrong reports.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to michaelr For This Useful Post:

Canadianeye (06-10-2015)

Awards:
    Calendar Award

Thanks
    U.S. Economy Is on Shaky Ground: One Economic Indicator Just Marked Its Eighth Straight Week Of Declines. Another Just Turned In Its Worst Five-year Run Since The Early 1980s

Consumer confidence drops eight weeks in a row. Huh, and here I thought the government's media was doing a better job of lying. Perhaps people just can't be fooled any more.

It's a quick vid, well worth the time.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to michaelr For This Useful Post:

Canadianeye (06-10-2015),sargentodiaz (06-07-2015)

Awards:
    Calendar Award

Thanks

10. The Following User Says Thank You to michaelr For This Useful Post:

Canadianeye (06-10-2015)

Awards:
    Calendar Award

Thanks
    'It Is Going To Shake The Core Of The Earth' - The Collapse Is Now - Gregory Mannarino

Y'all do know that the first 90 days separates the living from the dead, right? No wonder JADE HELM, there will be hell on the streets. If I sound more panicked then ever, I am, and I know what I'm talking about. Let me tell you, one day your going to log on or try to get on this forum and find that no one has internet. At that time, you have 90 days before things calm down, and that 90 days is going to feel like a lifetime for some, be a lifetime for others.

Get your shit together.

That's my last panic attack, I'll go back to the facts. Ask question if you got them.

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelr View Post
    'It Is Going To Shake The Core Of The Earth' - The Collapse Is Now - Gregory Mannarino

Y'all do know that the first 90 days separates the living from the dead, right? No wonder JADE HELM, there will be hell on the streets. If I sound more panicked then ever, I am, and I know what I'm talking about. Let me tell you, one day your going to log on or try to get on this forum and find that no one has internet. At that time, you have 90 days before things calm down, and that 90 days is going to feel like a lifetime for some, be a lifetime for others.

Get your shit together.

That's my last panic attack, I'll go back to the facts. Ask question if you got them.
    Could you please give a date or circumstances after which you would admit you were wrong about the collapse and Jade Helm?
    "It ain't bragging if you can do it." - Dizzy Dean

Awards:
    Calendar Award

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pinqy View Post
    Could you please give a date or circumstances after which you would admit you were wrong about the collapse and Jade Helm?
    This thread is about the economy.

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 5.0%

Thanks
    When the bond bubble bursts forget about it. Dirt cheap deals can be made for those who have cash. All corrections are nothing more than a consolidation of wealth and power.

Awards:
    Calendar Award

Thanks
    Y'all remember that hypothecation thing that I mentioned. It's funny how stealing is legal for the banks. This time it was JP Morgan, they run COMEX. I've said for three years COMEX has to default. I hate being right all the time.

COMEX Just Received A Physical Gold Bailout From The Feds - Fed Bailed Out The Comex With hypothecated Gold

Thread Information