User Tag List

Page 2 of 247 FirstFirst 1234567891252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Your "Economy" summed by michaelr.......you're welcome

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 4.0%

Thanks
    The zombie banks will continue to get free money, just to stay alive, and they will most certainly be around to foreclose on the properties of the individuals who fall prey to the collapsing economy the banks have created.
    They will also gain access to our deposits when their banks collapse, as our deposits are now classified as nothing more that "capital structure". THe depositors are last in line to get paid out.
    The banks will end up with our deposits and our properties, all made possible by the hand of government. And, they will have done nothing more than run their own corporations into the ground.
    For that they get rewarded with everything they want.
    If an asset that the government can get for nothing — capital — is essential to producing assets that command prices — consumption goods — then you would be wise to search for a sleight-of-hand operation.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to squidward For This Useful Post:

DeadEye (05-09-2015)

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 5.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by squidward View Post
    The zombie banks will continue to get free money, just to stay alive, and they will most certainly be around to foreclose on the properties of the individuals who fall prey to the collapsing economy the banks have created.
    They will also gain access to our deposits when their banks collapse, as our deposits are now classified as nothing more that "capital structure". THe depositors are last in line to get paid out.
    The banks will end up with our deposits and our properties, all made possible by the hand of government. And, they will have done nothing more than run their own corporations into the ground.
    Pretty much, and what they don't get the tax man will. At this point our property taxes on this little piece of land and home we have runs right at 200 a month.

Banned Forum Donor Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class1 year registered
    Awards:
    Calendar Award
    Overall activity: 40.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by squidward View Post
    There is about to be a major shift in the housing markets. The banks and their relators tout like an 18% increase over the years, yet ownership is below the numbers after the foreclosures. This is an attempt to drive up the MBS, but it can't work. Some see this as a mistake, and error on their part. I see it differently. The MBS was at rick of having the bottom pulled out from underneath it.

Let me explain that.

In the past, we see how the banks pushed second and third mortgages. People took advantage, because hey, why not. What that did was allow the banks to not have homes paid for, because if say by some weird chance, a massive payoff in mortgages happened, then the banks would be on the hook for the securities. Those securities equal up to 50 times the mortgage amount, no shit. The banks found out during the last crash that they can't afford to be on the hook, and having mortgage holders places them where they do not want to be. Plan B comes into effect about here. Whilst they tout these home price increases, along with the declining ownership, rents go up, and rental spaces become fewer. Alas, a new security was born a few years ago, the Rental Backed Security(RBS), see, these have the beauty of never being paid off, hence the banks will never be on the hook for the securities. There still the problem of those who are hanging on.

This crash that's showing its head will eliminate many from their mortgages, and banks will gladly rent the homes back....as they already are in most cities.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to michaelr For This Useful Post:

FirstGenCanadian (05-14-2015)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 4.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelr View Post
    There is about to be a major shift in the housing markets. The banks and their relators tout like an 18% increase over the years, yet ownership is below the numbers after the foreclosures. This is an attempt to drive up the MBS, but it can't work. Some see this as a mistake, and error on their part. I see it differently. The MBS was at rick of having the bottom pulled out from underneath it.

Let me explain that.

In the past, we see how the banks pushed second and third mortgages. People took advantage, because hey, why not. What that did was allow the banks to not have homes paid for, because if say by some weird chance, a massive payoff in mortgages happened, then the banks would be on the hook for the securities. Those securities equal up to 50 times the mortgage amount, no shit. The banks found out during the last crash that they can't afford to be on the hook, and having mortgage holders places them where they do not want to be. Plan B comes into effect about here. Whilst they tout these home price increases, along with the declining ownership, rents go up, and rental spaces become fewer. Alas, a new security was born a few years ago, the Rental Backed Security(RBS), see, these have the beauty of never being paid off, hence the banks will never be on the hook for the securities. There still the problem of those who are hanging on.

This crash that's showing its head will eliminate many from their mortgages, and banks will gladly rent the homes back....as they already are in most cities.
    being flush with FED cash allows them to buy up all of the depressed assets. It's a win, win for them.
    If an asset that the government can get for nothing — capital — is essential to producing assets that command prices — consumption goods — then you would be wise to search for a sleight-of-hand operation.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to squidward For This Useful Post:

michaelr (02-10-2016),usfan (05-10-2015)

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 29.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye View Post
    Pretty much, and what they don't get the tax man will. At this point our property taxes on this little piece of land and home we have runs right at 200 a month.
    The local unified school district soaks up most of the real estate taxes we pay. We also have to pay personal property tax on vehicles, motor bikes, trailers, and such.

Local districts keep on raising the sales tax to spend it on civic improvements, which I don't mind so much because everyone gets some benefit from better
    roads and the like, and everyone gets to share the tax burden.

Kansas has gone tax happy, and is thinking about raising the tax on alcohol and tobacco products. Personal income tax is coming down but that is of little
    benefit for a retiree on a modest income.

Awards:
    Calendar Award

Thanks
    Well peeps, I hope you enjoyed the ride. You're about to wake up with no internet, because, well, because the TPP said so, and besides, this revolution will not be broadcasted, it will be delivered in the manner prescribed by the so called governments. This crash...it looks like it's here....is going to make us beg for JADE HELM.

The global bond markets are in free fall. Greece just defaulted. The BRICS bank will bail them out, say good buy the scum sucking IMF. They can't do shit. The Japanese bond crashed, the German bonds are in free fall. The great, and dreaded sell off has begun, and there ain't thing one no fucking central bank can do......because they engineered it all, and they assured us that was never a Plan B!!!

Now I said when the US ten year hits 3.5 it's over...it's done...we're done. It could take seconds to jump to that. Remember this is during ZIRP...Zero Interest Rate Policy....really? Zero...me thinks not..

Here is a trip, Yellen threatened to raise the rate.....or let's look at this from an educated angle. She knew this was coming because hey, 7 years of QE and ZRP does this, and she want a Boo Boo moment instead an admission of a failed system. How's that? Closer to reality? YOU BET!!!

Global bond sell-off continues: US 10yr Yield closes at 2.28%, highest since Dec5. 10yr Bunds at 0.60%, Gilts at 1.95

Bund and Stock Markets Deep in Red! Dow Futures are down almost -150, Bund Future plunges another 1%, Japanese Govt Bonds Are Crashing After Weakest Auction Since Lehman

It was just the other day when the central banks tried to shore this trash up. I said wouldn't last. Gee, I'm always right, and that bothers me, because I guarantee you all 100% that I know exactly where this goes.

Deutsche Bank Pays $2.5 Billion Fine for Interest Rate Rigging ....I just threw this in for a laugh. I guess Germany isn't exceptional enough, because what the hell do we think ZIRP is???!!!

Stock mkt sell-off accelerates on global bond market rout. Germany’s Dax now 1.7% lower Bond market crashes can really wreak havoc on stock markets, without a doubt!

Greece Effectively Defaults To IMF Using SDR Reserves To “Repay” Fund; 1 Month Countdown Begins ...oh yes, the mighty SDR. There is a fucking trip.....and...believe me here, or don't, I don't give a shit, but it is your future. Are real live pile of horse shit currency based on debt and derivatives. Hey, remember when I mentiond the commodity based(Russia and China), and the debt laden derivative based(US and CHUMPS), currencies, well that's the SDR. They call it Special Drawing Rights. I think special comes from the level of insanity it takes to have faith in this crap.

IMF Prepares For Greece Default, Russia And The BRICS Bank Ask Greece To Join China and Russia play Chess, they're a hundred steps ahead. The US and West play war games, because only a world war will allow these creatures to have the SDR, then the banks own it all.....it is their derivatives after all.

Well there you go. I hate to interrupt your programing, I mean, shit, twitter comments, now that's some damn important shit, but I'll give y'all this to think about anyway. I know it can't replace comments made about cop killing or anything. Have fun!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to michaelr For This Useful Post:

Awards:
    Calendar Award

Thanks
    I didn't think that they would do "BaillIns" in this country. It's just to easy to lie and say they have new fees. Apparantly I was wrong, because they are.

Banker Bail-in’s… It is now legal for the bankers to bail themselves out with our money

April retail sales fall flat as mall stores close in droves (+video) The government never paid attention to the economy. The libs bitch about the lack of jobs bills by the right, as Harry "The Traitor" Reed blocked dozens. Jobs bills were never needed anyway. They dole out monies for few jobs, and it always amounts to cronyism. We've seen enough of that. They instead papered over the crash with really bad paper. It was a kick the can and failure, if you want to call it that, wasn't an option, is was the predicted result. Well, that's done.

Financial Repression Discussion With Economist Richard Duncan, “We have a global bubble. It started to pop in 2008, but the policy response of trillions of dollars of budget deficits financed with trillions of dollars of new fiat money creation has succeeded in keeping the global bubble inflated…” Like I said..

It's actually worse then this. What if I said that there is a liquidity crisis in the overvalued stock market, and that's because cash wasn't used to purchase the stocks? The fed and their banks can't use cash when driving up the market, because for nothing, for ones and zeroes, they were given t-bills, and it 18.5% of those that drove the market into thins incredible bubble. See the insanity here?

What A Liquidity Crisis Means To You

12. The Following User Says Thank You to michaelr For This Useful Post:

Awards:
    Calendar Award

Thanks
    Wholesale Deflation Strikes US Economy: April PPI Has Biggest Annual Drop In 5 Years

At this rate, JADE HELM goes live in September.

That's the plan people, to completely destroy....to systematically destroy all confidence in this country, to bring chaos, so they can enforce order, a new currency, and a completely new system of economics in which we're all enslaved, and we'll either become migrant workers, or not. This is the real reason behind ZIRP and it's counterpart, QE.

At the risk of excess repetition, the US is obviously losing the currency war and will soon be forced into a new offensive. Negative interest rates, here we come

Negative rates was another thing that I was wrong about. I didn't think they would happen here, but now I know that they must.

They keep saying that QE4 is coming. I don't get it, it ain't like QE3 ended, the stock market and "bond sales" prove that, the fed's books continue to grow, and QE3 has no end date. It must be something worse, like a hell of an increase, and laws preventing you from taking out more then you need, deemed by them, from your accounts. The system collapsed, completely, yet they continue on like nothing happened. Hey this isn't WTC7, you can't ignore it in hopes that it goes away, it's gotta be faced, because everyone if figuring it out. Been to a mall lately peeps. Man' talk about depressing.

These people just can't kill the dollar fast enough to "win" their currency war, go figure that one out.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to michaelr For This Useful Post:

Awards:
    Calendar Award

Thanks
    Wall Street rises sharply as dollar loses ground, The dollar moved to its lowest since January against a basket of currencies of major U.S. trading partners

This is inflation, and it's....if there are no record highs, there are no profits..... They call this your debt peeps, and since they added the "quality stock purchases" to the GDP, they've been busy buying up....you know...to add to the "GDP", but in reality, it only adds to your "debt".

16. The Following User Says Thank You to michaelr For This Useful Post:

Diplomatic Asshole, VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 11.0%

Thanks
    Great thread, and posts @michaelr, well researched!
    When you open your heart to patriotism, there's no room for racism. ~Donald J. Trump
    Rule # 3 - Never believe what you're told, double check.
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. ~D. H. Lawrence
    Quote Originally Posted by RGV View Post
    This is America. When you make an accusation, like you have, the burden of proof is on you.
    Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, all the other genders are from Uranus.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstGenCanadian For This Useful Post:

michaelr (05-18-2015)

Thread Information