User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Wendy's spicy chicken nuggets are back!

  1. #1
    Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 87.0%

    Knightkore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Posts
    31,183
    Thanks
    96,506
    Thanked: 30,376
    Rep Power
    21474872

    Wendy's spicy chicken nuggets are back!

    LGBT = Liberty Guns Bibles Trump / FDR = F Dem Racists

    Captain Cold
    : Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

    Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

    "Don't do unto others if they ain't done unto you, because you might get done in doing it." Fred Sanford



  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Knightkore For This Useful Post:

    DLLS (08-16-2019)

  3. #2
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 17.0%

    DLLS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    3,664
    Thanks
    806
    Thanked: 4,836
    Rep Power
    6441822
    Is there some black holiday that I missed, I mean what occasioned this?
    Regarding my avatar: I am the one on your left as you view it

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to DLLS For This Useful Post:

    Knightkore (08-16-2019)

  5. #3
    Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 87.0%

    Knightkore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Posts
    31,183
    Thanks
    96,506
    Thanked: 30,376
    Rep Power
    21474872
    Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    Is there some black holiday that I missed, I mean what occasioned this?
    She comes out with these food videos from time to time. She is a headscratcher for sure.
    LGBT = Liberty Guns Bibles Trump / FDR = F Dem Racists

    Captain Cold
    : Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

    Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

    "Don't do unto others if they ain't done unto you, because you might get done in doing it." Fred Sanford



  6. #4
    Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 49.0%

    Retiredat50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    12,883
    Thanks
    17,089
    Thanked: 18,759
    Rep Power
    21474852
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightkore View Post
    She comes out with these food videos from time to time. She is a headscratcher for sure.
    Hey, she looks like a failed porn star, but she is making bank on Youtube! I mean come on, she is hitting close to 5 million followers, so even though I don't personally care for her, she is doing what it takes. I admire anyone that can play the game and make money for doing nothing.


    I bet a lot of people reading this have no clue as to what she is making through monetization. But, she is making more in a week than most people reading this make in a year.



    It is what it is.

  7. #5
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 33.0%

    Fins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2,118
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked: 683
    Rep Power
    3435992
    Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    Is there some black holiday that I missed, I mean what occasioned this?
    America’s cholesterol took a dip with the vegan BK burger. Trying to get it back up

  8. #6
    Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 87.0%

    Knightkore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Posts
    31,183
    Thanks
    96,506
    Thanked: 30,376
    Rep Power
    21474872
    Quote Originally Posted by Retiredat50 View Post
    Hey, she looks like a failed porn star, but she is making bank on Youtube! I mean come on, she is hitting close to 5 million followers, so even though I don't personally care for her, she is doing what it takes. I admire anyone that can play the game and make money for doing nothing.


    I bet a lot of people reading this have no clue as to what she is making through monetization. But, she is making more in a week than most people reading this make in a year.



    It is what it is.
    I've been looking into possibly putting on a YouTube vid channel.
    LGBT = Liberty Guns Bibles Trump / FDR = F Dem Racists

    Captain Cold
    : Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

    Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

    "Don't do unto others if they ain't done unto you, because you might get done in doing it." Fred Sanford



  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Knightkore For This Useful Post:

    Retiredat50 (08-17-2019)

  10. #7
    Alumni & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 2.0%

    QuaseMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Secret Location Only the Mods Know
    Posts
    17,449
    Thanks
    7,868
    Thanked: 8,370
    Blog Entries
    16
    Rep Power
    21474859
    This chick is wacked. I've seen her before on youtube. She's a youtube starlet. This is the fate of the younger generation. Pity.
    Last edited by QuaseMarco; 08-16-2019 at 12:31 PM.

    "The collusion hoax was designed by idiots, to appeal to imbeciles, and to be spread by morons.
    All parties involved met expectations.

    Dan Bongino



  11. The Following User Says Thank You to QuaseMarco For This Useful Post:

    Knightkore (08-16-2019)

  12. #8
    Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 49.0%

    Retiredat50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    12,883
    Thanks
    17,089
    Thanked: 18,759
    Rep Power
    21474852
    Quote Originally Posted by QuaseMarco View Post
    This chick is wacked. I've seen her before on youtube. She's a youtube starlet. This is the fate of the younger generation. Pity.
    Can't blame her. She is making bank doing almost nothing, better than crapping out kids and collecting welfare. 4.8 million subscribers? And that is just her Youtube, she is also making money from other platforms as well.

    "The main channel Blndsundoll4mj has over 5 million subscribers as of 2019 and has over 1.7 billion views accumulated on the channel. Trisha uploads at least 5-7 videos a week on the channel and the videos collectively get around 600,000 views per day. This should in turn generate an estimated revenue of around $2,400 per day ($900,000 a year) from advertisements that run on the videos.

    The vlogging channel has over 1 million subscribers on the channel. Around 1 video is uploaded
    everyday, an in a day the channel gets around 200,000 views. The amount of money this channel generates from advertisements should be around $800 per day.


    YouTubers get paid between $2 – $5 per 1000 monetized views after YouTube takes its cut. Monetized views range from 40% – 60% of the total views. All these
    are influenced by different factors like device played on, location of the viewer, ad inventory, season, topic, how many ads have been played on a video, ad watch time, ad engagement etc. to come up with the figure to be paid out.



    Trisha
    earn a considerable extra income from selling books on Amazon. She has written books such as Curvy and Loving It, The History Of My Insanity, How To Get Internet Famous, Tease and many others. She also sells merchandise on her website. She also has a music career and has released a number of songs which have had a great reception. Her Patreon account has over 3,200 Patreons which should bring in at least $16,000 a month."

    Yeah, maybe pity is the word...
    Last edited by Retiredat50; 08-17-2019 at 11:24 PM.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Retiredat50 For This Useful Post:

    Knightkore (Yesterday)

  14. #9
    Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 87.0%

    Knightkore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Posts
    31,183
    Thanks
    96,506
    Thanked: 30,376
    Rep Power
    21474872
    Quote Originally Posted by Retiredat50 View Post
    Can't blame her. She is making bank doing almost nothing, better than crapping out kids and collecting welfare. 4.8 million subscribers? And that is just her Youtube, she is also making money from other platforms as well.

    "The main channel Blndsundoll4mj has over 5 million subscribers as of 2019 and has over 1.7 billion views accumulated on the channel. Trisha uploads at least 5-7 videos a week on the channel and the videos collectively get around 600,000 views per day. This should in turn generate an estimated revenue of around $2,400 per day ($900,000 a year) from advertisements that run on the videos.

    The vlogging channel has over 1 million subscribers on the channel. Around 1 video is uploaded
    everyday, an in a day the channel gets around 200,000 views. The amount of money this channel generates from advertisements should be around $800 per day.


    YouTubers get paid between $2 – $5 per 1000 monetized views after YouTube takes its cut. Monetized views range from 40% – 60% of the total views. All these
    are influenced by different factors like device played on, location of the viewer, ad inventory, season, topic, how many ads have been played on a video, ad watch time, ad engagement etc. to come up with the figure to be paid out.



    Trisha
    earn a considerable extra income from selling books on Amazon. She has written books such as Curvy and Loving It, The History Of My Insanity, How To Get Internet Famous, Tease and many others. She also sells merchandise on her website. She also has a music career and has released a number of songs which have had a great reception. Her Patreon account has over 3,200 Patreons which should bring in at least $16,000 a month."

    Yeah, maybe pity is the word...
    Pity for her or for her followers?

    I mean.....$2400 a day for a YouTube vid?

    Even a fourth of that would be good enough.
    LGBT = Liberty Guns Bibles Trump / FDR = F Dem Racists

    Captain Cold
    : Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

    Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

    "Don't do unto others if they ain't done unto you, because you might get done in doing it." Fred Sanford



  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Knightkore For This Useful Post:

    Retiredat50 (Yesterday)

  16. #10
    Alumni & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsOverdriveSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 27.0%

    Kodiak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    18,028
    Thanks
    14,960
    Thanked: 27,449
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by Retiredat50 View Post
    Hey, she looks like a failed porn star, but she is making bank on Youtube! I mean come on, she is hitting close to 5 million followers, so even though I don't personally care for her, she is doing what it takes. I admire anyone that can play the game and make money for doing nothing.


    I bet a lot of people reading this have no clue as to what she is making through monetization. But, she is making more in a week than most people reading this make in a year.



    It is what it is.
    Unfortunately Youtube has seen to it Conservatives can't play the game and demonitize them. So they are forced to beg for donations. Yet bimbos like this makes thousands. What a joke.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Kodiak For This Useful Post:

    Knightkore (Yesterday)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •