User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Let's seriously discuss ridding Govt. of Jihadists and segregating Muslims

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive1 year registeredYour first Group
    Overall activity: 82.0%

Thanks

Let's seriously discuss ridding Govt. of Jihadists and segregating Muslims

Let's seriously discuss ridding Govt. of Jihadists and segregating Muslims

Nothing else has been shown to work in preventing Muslims from taking control of a nation and a society, short of the all out wars conducted centuries ago and thousands of miles away from the USA.

Once they reach a certain point there is no turning back.

IIRC some in Great Britain and Italy have discussed plans to deport large numbers of Muslims now that the authorities realize there IS NO OTHER WAY of preventing wholesale changes in their society, govt. and way of life without all out war.

Here's an article from 2014 describing the way Norway has tried to lessen their Muslim toxicity.

Here’s What Happened When a Country Started Deporting Radical Muslims

Of the EU countries, one of the hardest hit by radical Islam has been Norway. The über-tolerant, socially-liberal Scandanavian nation has become a haven for Muslim immigrants, with dramatic results.

In addition to an increase in terrorist activities, Norway has also seen an increase in rape, child molestation, and murder from Muslim migrants.

Most of this radical Islam has stemmed from immigration from Nigeria, Morocco, and other African locales.

According to UFP News, Norway has also experienced the phenomenon of ultra-religious Muslims patrolling the streets of Norway’s cities, policing any violations of Shariah through violence.

Now, Norway has announced it expelled a record number of citizens last year – a very high percentage of them radical Muslims – and it’s had a dramatic effect on the country’s crime rate.

5,198 immigrants were expelled from Norway last year, a record number. Of those deported for crimes, 232 were Nigerian, 136 were Afghani, and 76 were Moroccan. These three nationalities, all Muslim countries, represented the top three in deportation for criminal acts.

For those expelled for violations of immigration code, Afghanis and Iraqis topped the list, with 380 and 234, respectively.

“It is the highest number we’ve had ever,” Frode Forfang, head of the Directorate of Immigration, told reporters. “We believe that one reason for the increase is that the police have become more conscious of using deportation as a tool to fight crime.”

In addition to crime, Norway has had a problem with extremist Islam taking root within its borders. According to the Daily Caller, two high-ranking Islamic State (ISIS) officials were found to be from Norway.
    In addition, an insurgent group called Ansar al-Sunna has demanded a “Shariah-compliant” city be carved out of Oslo for Muslims to live in.

“Now, the government must wake up and assume responsibility, before this war spreads to Norway,” Ansar al-Sunna’s statement reads in part. “Before the counterpart reacts. Before moslems take the step necessary…A warning that the consequences can be fatal.

A warning about a 9/11 on Norwegian ground, or larger attacks than the one carried out on 22 July [London bombings].

This is for your own good and in your own best interest.”

http://conservativetribune.com/count...dical-muslims/

In WWII FDR must have known he'd be criticized for interning the Japanese.

But he realized the heat he would catch for that would be a small price to pay in exchange for keeping the homeland safe without suffering serious violent encounters which could have jeopardized the war effort and could have also resulted in civil insurrection.

He bit the bullet and did what was necessary. And all of the repercussions fell to his successor.

Sen. Joesph McCarthy was responsible for bringing the problem of Communists in our government, and in our society, to the attention of the American public at large.

Much was made of Sen. McCarthy's tactics AFTER most of his job had been done.

America stayed still and quiet, for the most part, while the so-called "Witch Hunt" and "Red Scare" was effectively ridding our society and our government of Communists.

I'm reminded of sharks at cleaning stations.

http://news.discovery.com/animals/sh...ied-110318.htm

Various species of sharks swim in the ocean with nothing to fear except for the parasites and growths which appear on their bodies.

The solution to that problem is for these fishes to go to 'cleaning stations' in the ocean where other smaller fish swarm over around and even inside their deadly mouths gobbling up the parasites and growths and when they are done the shark moves on.

Well, America rightly stood still while the McCarthy hearings cleaned America up real good.

So thoroughly did they clean us of Reds that only since the Reagan era have Communists felt 'comfortable' admitting their affiliation.

The bottom line on that was that we all knew that Commies were a cancer on a Democracy and that cancer was attacking our government.

McCarthy's hearings and actions stopped that mess.

Now it is time we seriously discuss those two exact same remedies to the problem of Islamization of America today!

We have let this go far enough.

It's time to enact some real precautions.

Our Constitution was never meant for the governance of Mohammedans.

It will not keep us safe from Jihad. It was never meant to.

Nor is our Constitution a suicide pact.

Whatever we need to do to prevent the further Islamization of America, we need to start doing it NOW.
    Last edited by Pregnar Kraps; 03-14-2015 at 09:58 PM.
    Phew! Aren't you glad I deleted that old sig?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pregnar Kraps For This Useful Post:

protectionist (03-23-2015)

50000 Experience PointsOverdriveSocial3 months registered

Thanks
    No.

Let's just get rid of all white people.

It was white people that caused these people by meddling in their affairs for oil in the first place.

And arming them against Russia.

And you're also being hypocritical too.

The constitution is against things like unreasonable search and seizure, and guilt by association. It is also for guilty until proven innocent and due process of law, which of the latter two you are ignoring out of your bullshit bigotry.

Which is what you're doing here.

You obviously don't believe in the constitution or the founding fathers vision of a melting pot.
    She cries, children often do
    When they're cold, and hungry too,
    Come closer, look deeply in her eyes
    So delicate, quite unlike her smile

Life clinging backwards,
    In the fall of dread confusion,
    Still this silence gnaws upon your fingertips,
    All-yielding prayer, for instant isolation,
    Far more sinister than the price of doubt,

Yet you remain,
    Still you remain,

And she says:
    Pray for daylight,
    Pray for morning,
    Pray for an end to our deception,

50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive1 year registeredYour first Group

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilObamaClone View Post
    No.

It was white people that caused these people by meddling in their affairs for oil in the first place.

The constitution is against things like unreasonable search and seizure, and guilt by association. It is also for guilty until proven innocent and due process of law, which of the latter two you are ignoring out of your bullshit bigotry.

You obviously don't believe in the constitution or the founding fathers vision of a melting pot.

So how many times have you heard this?

Islamic State cuts off heads or they’re selling sex slaves in Africa and the apologists for Islam say, “Oh, that’s radical, that’s extreme, that’s not real Islam. I know some Muslims at work and they’re fine people; and besides that, it’s just a tiny minority that’s doing all those things.”

So, in other words, “We don’t need to worry about it.”

What do they mean by extreme? Certainly cutting off heads falls in that category. But, you know there are other things that are extreme, like beating your wife, child brides, inbreeding (i.e., marrying your first cousin). Those are extreme things too.

And what do all these extreme things have in common?

They’re all in the Sharia.

Because the killing of Kafirs (Jihad) is all in the Sharia, as well as child brides and inbreeding. So what we need to do here is to be able to measure not just radical killing, but all forms of radical ideas. In other words, we need to measure the Sharia. This has all been done for us.

Pew Research has done a poll of some 38 nations, and what they did was they studied Muslims and how they feel about the Sharia. This is an in-depth study. Interestingly enough, 28% of all those Muslims who think that the Sharia should rule say that apostates should be killed.

This is extreme.

Killing somebody because they had a change of conscience and leave their religion—if that’s not extreme, what isn’t? And 28% is not a small minority.

Annihilation

Now, there’s another very interesting statistic in here, and that is: out of the Muslims who want Sharia, 52% of them say that it should only cover Muslims. But, 42% think that the Kafir should be ruled by Islam as well. That’s a disaster!

Here’s why: Have you ever wondered what happened to Christianity in the Middle East? Well, I’ll tell you what happened to it. Jihad put the Sharia in place and, once the Christians became Dhimmis ( i.e., second class subjects living in Islamic countries), they were ruled by the Sharia, a system that annihilates Christian civilization.

In fact, it annihilates all civilizations. That’s what happened in Afghanistan, and that’s what happened in Pakistan. You see, they used to be Buddhist and Hindu, but the Sharia destroyed them. Sharia destroys and annihilates all Kafir civilizations.

Now, it can take a while: for instance, the destruction of Christianity in Turkey took several centuries. But, as soon as the Sharia is in place and rules the Kafir, the Kafir civilization will die.

This is more important than killing an individual; we’re talking about entire civilizations.

Reformation?

Now, if you’re a good apologist for Islam, you’ll say, “Well, maybe, but we just need a reform. Christians have had a reform.” Let’s examine the idea of reforming Islam. Let’s start with a simple fact. The Koran is complete, perfect, universal. How do you reform that? And, by the way, you do know there are two different Korans.

There is an early Koran written in Mecca, and it’s generally tolerant of others and 64% of the Koran is in Mecca. But then there’s a smaller portion, written in Medina, that’s 36%, and the Medinan Koran calls for the rule of Sharia. Now, how are you going to reform this? Because, you see, the Medinan Koran follows the earlier Meccan Koran and the Koran itself says that it’s stronger.

So, the minor part of the Koran is stronger than the major part. You can’t get rid of it; it can’t go away. Actually, those Muslims, the 42% who want the rule of Sharia, are the better Muslims.

So, we’re stuck with no reform; it cannot change.

The Tiny Minority?

And we also have to remember this, 42% is not a tiny minority, it is a dominating minority. So, think about that the next time somebody tells you: “Oh, that killing, that’s not real, that’s extreme, and it’s just a tiny minority.”

http://www.politicalislam.com/measuring-extremism/

Banned Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Overall activity: 25.0%

Thanks
    Egyptian disciplinary court orders 41 judges into compulsory retirement for supporting outlawed Muslim Brotherhood, judicial sources say.

We need to do the same here, get out anyone supporting them and that includes lobby groups.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Roadmaster For This Useful Post:

Daily Bread (03-14-2015),Pregnar Kraps (03-14-2015),protectionist (03-23-2015),Rickity Plumber (03-15-2015)

Thanks
    I am all for fighting terrorism, iw ill not support blanket condemnation of people who aren't terrorists because of guilt by association.

That's how Hamas and Europe acts against Jews.

They use violence against Jews in Europe and other places in the world because of their hatred of Israel and Zionists.

They can not and will understand that not all Jews are Zionists and many of them have nothing to do with Israel but they still attack them anyway.

so how different are you being than them?

You're not, you're acting just like them.

And i wash my hands of you.

Edit: I made an error in my previous post. I typed guilty until proven innocent. I meant innocent until proven guilty.

Guilty until proven innocent is what the OP is all about when it comes to Muslims, and then it's guilty no matter what.
    Last edited by EvilObamaClone; 03-14-2015 at 10:25 PM.

Life clinging backwards,

Yet you remain,
    Still you remain,

And she says:
    Pray for daylight,
    Pray for morning,

Thanks
    I am all for fighting terrorism, iw ill not support blanket condemnation of people who aren't terrorists because of guilt by association.

That's how Hamas and Europe acts against Jews.

They use violence against Jews in Europe and other places in the world because of their hatred of Israel and Zionists.

They can not and will understand that not all Jews are Zionists and many of them have nothing to do with Israel but they still attack them anyway.

so how different are you being than them?

You're not, you're acting just like them.

And i wash my hands of you.
    Do what you must.

Dr. Bill Warner predicted this moment for 'moderate" Muslims.

Being forced to choose.

America or Islam.

Islam is threatening to destroy the America we know and love.

By WE I am excluding those who would allow Islam to take over.

You are not of US.
    You are of them.

And that is your choice.

I choose to defend myself and our values and our nation and way of life from those you think are pretty much A-OK and who are planning to take over.

How would you feel if I came to your home to watch a football game and I made sure to bring some potato chips fried in lard? (Pork Fat)

Grandma Utz

Grandma Utz only made her special Kettle Chips for family and close friends, but now it’s your turn! Slightly thicker, un-rinsed potato slices, kettle-cooked in lard in small batches at the best temperature for perfect crispness. Simply amazing!
    http://www.getutz.com/get-snacks/pot...andma-utz.html

But what if I didn't tell you they were fried in pig grease?

And you ate them only because you trusted me.

Isn't that what Muslims are attempting to do to America?
    Last edited by Pregnar Kraps; 03-14-2015 at 10:33 PM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pregnar Kraps For This Useful Post:

Daily Bread (03-14-2015)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 8.0%

Thanks
    No.

Yeah. I don't like you. Thanks for helping me make up my mind.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MisterVeritis For This Useful Post:

Daily Bread (03-14-2015),Pregnar Kraps (03-14-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    Yeah. I don't like you. Thanks for helping me make up my mind.
    You're welcome. That goes without saying. Anytime I go up against bigotry the bigots always hate me, regardless of their stripe.

Because I am indeed correct.

And bigots of all stripes have a hell of a lot of fun and entertainment in hating people and don't want that to end. They are just too locked into their unintelligent and uneducated way of thinking.

Either us or them never works and only perpetuates a destructive cycle.

You guys get rid of them, other bigots will jsut hate you and will want to get rid of you.

so where does it all end?

And how different are any of you being?

Hate begets hate and it will never end until people stop the hate and learn to overcome their petty differences and learn to live with each other and stop worrying about how different people are than you.

Until that day comes i will continue to fight bigotry in all it's guises. That means fighting all idiots who have this limited way of thinking.

Life clinging backwards,

Yet you remain,
    Still you remain,

And she says:
    Pray for daylight,
    Pray for morning,

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassOverdriveVeteran
    Overall activity: 69.0%

Thanks
    You're welcome. That goes without saying. Anytime I go up against bigotry the bigots always hate me, regardless of their stripe.

Because I am indeed correct.

And bigots of all stripes have a hell of a lot of fun and entertainment in hating people and don't want that to end. They are just too locked into their unintelligent and uneducated way of thinking.

Either us or them never works and only perpetuates a destructive cycle.

You guys get rid of them, other bigots will jsut hate you and will want to get rid of you.

so where does it all end?

And how different are any of you being?

Hate begets hate and it will never end until people stop the hate and learn to overcome their petty differences and learn to live with each other and stop worrying about how different people are than you.

Until that day comes i will continue to fight bigotry in all it's guises. That means fighting all idiots who have this limited way of thinking.
    When it's a matter of survival - bigotry is good . It's also a term that is mute and overused . Like calling someone a racist , it doesn't mean anything anymore.
    It's time to take off the gloves

Buy It
    Fly It
    Stick It To The Left

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Daily Bread View Post
    When it's a matter of survival - bigotry is good . It's also a term that is mute and overused . Like calling someone a racist , it doesn't mean anything anymore.
    Depends on the means of survival. Genocide is not a good thing.

And maybe to you, but to me it means a lot and I try not to overuse it and keep it limited to what is real bigotry.

And one form of real bigotry is because some people in any given group is bad the all people in any given group is bad and must be gotten rid of.

There is a lot of that happening in the world.

The justifications and opinions are different, but a tennis shoe with a shoe lace and a tennis shoe with Velcro are still tennis shoe.

And when you guys go on about Muslims, I hear the liebrals go on about how they want to get rid of you.

And I can not see nay kind of difference, except that the liebrals are being far more hypocritical about it because they're doing it in the name of tolerance.

And I fight them too and like you guys, they too insult and berate me because I am indeed correct and that all that theya re doing is being bigoted and intolerant.

Addendum:

And just remember, if you guys can do it to other people, eventually it will be done to you.

That's why you're being bred out of existence.

People are just tired of your bigoted and intolerant crap.
    Last edited by EvilObamaClone; 03-15-2015 at 12:31 AM.

Life clinging backwards,

Yet you remain,
    Still you remain,

And she says: