User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Detroit: the result of liberal policies left unfettered

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.5%

Thanks
    What a shame this country - the freest in the world - has lost the desire and value of freedom.

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 55.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    What a shame this country - the freest in the world - has lost the desire and value of freedom.
    I am at a loss what to do. Slowly, I am coming to terms with realizing my responsibilties regarding this happening to our societies.

Just because I grouse louder now, that action in no way removes me from the shirked responsibilites when it was most needed, and I allowed the silencing tactics of fearmongering and smearing to in fact silence me enough, for their gain.

I played my part in letting the idiot liberals ruin my country.

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.5%

Thanks
    So did we all. That's why this site is taking a more proactive approach - that we're gonna figure out what things we can do.

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadianeye View Post
    I am at a loss what to do. Slowly, I am coming to terms with realizing my responsibilties regarding this happening to our societies.

Just because I grouse louder now, that action in no way removes me from the shirked responsibilites when it was most needed, and I allowed the silencing tactics of fearmongering and smearing to in fact silence me enough, for their gain.

I played my part in letting the idiot liberals ruin my country.
    We all bear this responsibility Canadian. From our looking the other way, tolerating the intolerable, not voting, sitting back and allowing the corrupt to win, PARTICIPATING in some of it ourselves!! Living with less honor ourselves. We are all to blame.

Thread Information