Thread: Two Christian Firefighters forced to Participate in a Gay Parade

VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Awards:
    Downloads
    Overall activity: 23.0%

Thanks

Two Christian Firefighters forced to Participate in a Gay Parade

Despite their religious beliefs that shun homosexuality these two firefighters were forced to march in a gay parade in Providence, Rhode Island.

http://eaglerising.com/13383/america...e-gay-parades/
    'Any man under thirty who is not a liberal has no heart, and
    any man over thirty who is not a conservative has no brains.'

'Radicalism is a privilege of youth, conservatism a responsibility of age,
    and every thinking person eventually surrenders the first for the second.'

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks
    It happened in 2001...and in about 2011 the judge threw it out. Why did it happen in the first place? I'll tell you why. Women in positions of firefighters and then the fire house eschelon. Women...they're soooooo tolerant of perversion...they don't see it like that. They see it as being nice, being tolerant, being fair. I see this all the time. They want their boyfriends be friendly with their faggy friends. don't ask me why that is. They don't understand that it destroys masculinity and all that. Maybe they do understand that.

Banned Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Overall activity: 25.0%

Thanks
    I wouldn't allow the courts to tell me if I have to attend a gay parade. They needed to go to the local radio station prefer Christian or country to leans towards Christians, broadcast their problems and allowed the community to respond and defend their rights here in the US. Christians need to stand together.

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 14.0%

Thanks
    They need to push it up to the Federal District Court, that's the next step to the state courts. They should keep pushing until they get this communist Constitution hating judges decision over turned.
    Humble yourself, for there is an enormous change coming.

Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 21.0%

Thanks
    One wonders if a Muslim public employee were told to march in a 'Gay Pride' parade if the fire department would get away with essentially forcing them to do so (or quit the department). I think not. Muslims are pets of the left and their religion is given the respect Christianity once received from the courts and politicians.

The judicial systems dismissal of traditional Christian religious beliefs that conflict with the liberal social agenda is becoming more and more obvious. In effect, this marginalizes what is the predominate religion in the U.S. (Christianity) and allows it's adherents to be fired, fined or otherwise punished for citing their religion as a basis for declining to participate in 'gay' ceremonies (or a parade, in this instance).

It is always based on the presumption that a business person's declination to bake a wedding cake for or photograph a 'gay wedding' or a public employee to be ordered to march in a 'Gay Pride' parade when their religion condemns homosexual behavior is either 'hate-based' and/or their religious objection does not surmount anti-discrimination laws. These laws were originally enacted to protect blacks from overt discrimination that once existed but have been expanded to 'protect' homosexuals from 'discrimination'. Unfortunately, using anti-discrimination laws to force those who hold religious beliefs that conflict with homosexual behavior to march in a 'Gay Pride' parade or otherwise be a small part of a 'gay wedding' simply trades one form of discrimination for another. Apparently, judges and politicians don't see this paradox - or, most likely, don't wish to acknowledge it.

When sincere Christian beliefs held by a business person or a public employee that conflict with anti-discrimination statutes that are used by homosexuals to force those believers into doing things they are convinced help support a sinful behavior that their faith condemns are disregarded by the courts the constitutional right of freedom of religion is damaged unnecessarily. Two fire fighters not marching with their company in a 'Gay Pride' parade (in 2001) would certainly not have harmed the rights of homosexuals. To deny them that right (not to march) is simply allowing anti-discrimination statutes to trump the fire fighter's religious convictions, which, in this case, would not have harmed anyone. In a few rare cases, that may be justifiable. This was not one of them.

Jim
    "Need" now means wanting someone else's (taxpayer) money. "Greed" means wanting to keep your own profit. "Compassion" is when a politician arranges the transfer. - Joseph Sobran

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jim Scott For This Useful Post:

Daily Bread (01-01-2015),Libhater (01-01-2015),Mainecoons (01-01-2015),Old Ridge Runner (01-02-2015),RMNIXON (01-01-2015)

Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 98.0%

Thanks
    How many times must I see the writing on the wall.

This is not about Tolerance!

This is about Forced acceptance, and that is so far removed from having respect for others peoples private lives.

Liberal Fascism on the March!
    Last edited by RMNIXON; 01-01-2015 at 06:26 PM.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

Old Ridge Runner (01-02-2015)

50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassOverdriveVeteran
    Overall activity: 28.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RMNIXON View Post
    How many times must I see the writing on the wall.

This is not about Tolerance!

This is about Forced acceptance, and that is so far removed from having respect for others peoples private lives.

Liberal Fascism on the March!
    True but forced acceptance breeds hatred and intolerance. Gays may "think" they have made inroads in society but there is a absolute underlying hatred being molded by the gays against against their agenda. You can't force humans to accept anything ,all you do is mask an inevitable stronger dislike and hatred.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daily Bread For This Useful Post:

East of the Beast (01-21-2015),Jim Scott (01-02-2015)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsOverdriveSocial3 months registered
    Overall activity: 82.0%

Thanks
    True tolerance wouldn't force this on to people and wouldn't hold a person's beliefs against them.
    She cries, children often do
    When they're cold, and hungry too,
    Come closer, look deeply in her eyes
    So delicate, quite unlike her smile

Life clinging backwards,
    In the fall of dread confusion,
    Still this silence gnaws upon your fingertips,
    All-yielding prayer, for instant isolation,
    Far more sinister than the price of doubt,

Yet you remain,
    Still you remain,

And she says:
    Pray for daylight,
    Pray for morning,
    Pray for an end to our deception,

Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Thanks
    When everyone is gay no one will be "gay". Those who aren't gay personally will have to create a public facade of being gay or at least sexually ambiguous.

50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 52.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Sadly, Christians don't hesitate to lie when it serves their purposes.

Thread Information