User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Couple fined for refusing to host same-sex wedding on their farm

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 31.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stjames1_53 View Post
    movie: Bless the Beasts and the Children... They're dings!! Nothing but dings!!!
    that movie made me cry...

[stupid buffalo]
    "The nose, knows"

@Auntifa,,,when the shooting starts, don't run, you'll only die tired...

#walkaway

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolwalker View Post
    Here is the answer.
    This worked in 1964, but not any longer. No one owns their own business any more. Your business is owned by every minority with an agenda out there.
    "You can get a lot further with a kind word and a gun
    Then you can get with just a kind word"

"Al Capone"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Felix Birdbiter For This Useful Post:

Mainecoons (11-12-2014)

50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 25.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Business people should have the right to do business, or not do business, with whomever they want providing they don't enjoy a government-awarded monopoly. And, consumers should have the right to do business with whomever they choose, providing they realize they have to do business with the great monopoly, the government and their subsidiary monopolies.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga (12-27-2014)

Banned Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran

Thanks
    People that didn't think this would happen and listened to the liberals saying it wouldn't have no one else to blame but themselves. All those communist and liberals do is lie. The truth is not in them. They have attacked Churches in other countries but the difference here is we have communist in ours that will end up trying to force non willing churches to marry them. I am not crazy enough to believe our supreme court will back the Churches, care about the children or anything else. Our government pretty much puts Americas last on everything.

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Thanks
    People really don't realize we have lost our countries. Bickering over these details just wastes time.
    Getting stricter with my ignore function.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to goosey For This Useful Post:

Mainecoons (12-16-2014)

Banned Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by goosey View Post
    People really don't realize we have lost our countries. Bickering over these details just wastes time.
    It's like a domino effect. It's already weak with PC and all it takes is one small push. We are being set up for a big fall and have been for some time now. But the problems is, we are helping them.

Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 14.0%

Thanks
    I'm patiently waiting for the backlash from the 98% or so of Americans that are heterosexual and getting fed up with government deference to every homosexual couple that complains because some small business person declines to serve their phony wedding on the grounds that doing so conflicts with their religious faith.

I find it telling that these staged confrontations always seem to involve Christians, never Muslims, whose holy book, the Qu'ran, clearly condemns homosexual behavior. I think we know why.

Jim
    "Need" now means wanting someone else's (taxpayer) money. "Greed" means wanting to keep your own profit. "Compassion" is when a politician arranges the transfer. - Joseph Sobran

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jim Scott For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga (12-27-2014)

Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 59.0%

Thanks
    This sounds like a set up to me.

Why else would you be recording such a conversation?

As far as I know it is still illegal to record conversations without consent. That is why automated business systems warn callers that service calls forwarded to operators and technicians are being recorded.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

XTRA SUPER 4EVER BANNED Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience Points1 year registeredCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Scott View Post
    I'm patiently waiting for the backlash from the 98% or so of Americans that are heterosexual and getting fed up with government deference to every homosexual couple that complains because some small business person declines to serve their phony wedding on the grounds that doing so conflicts with their religious faith.

I find it telling that these staged confrontations always seem to involve Christians, never Muslims, whose holy book, the Qu'ran, clearly condemns homosexual behavior. I think we know why.

Jim
    Your waiting is over. This season (Autumn) has been one of major victories for opponents of same-sex marriage. The same-sex marriage ban movement is on the rise. In September, the string of federal court victories was broken in Louisiana, where a federal district judge upheld that state's ban. Then in October, a federal judge in Puerto Rico upheld the territory's ban.

Then, a 2-1 ruling from the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit reversed district court rulings that had struck down gay marriage bans in Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky and Tennessee. Added to all those is the old 2006 court decision upholding a SSM ban in Nebraska.

In summation, the tide has turned, and the SSM movement is on the ropes, with many consecutive defeats, with all of it heading for a return to the US Supreme Court. SSM opponents are confident of victory. It is looking more and more like SSM is going to be dead as a doornail.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...ssee/15712319/
    Last edited by protectionist; 12-16-2014 at 02:23 AM.

Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Thanks
    The Supreme Court will uphold same sex marriage and invalidate every law.

Thread Information