User Tag List

Thread: California says dump the Old Hags of the Senate

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.5%

Thanks

California says dump the Old Hags of the Senate

Poll Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein shouldn't run again, majority of voters say

Boxer-Feinstein-1-300.jpg

Although U.S. Sens. Barbara Boxer and Dianne Feinstein two of California's most experienced political figures remain popular, a majority of state voters say they should not run for reelection, according to a new USC Dornsife/Los Angeles Times poll.

As analysts speculate about whether the Democratic stalwarts will seek additional six-year terms in coming years, 59% of registered voters said the state would be better off with new candidates for the two seats.

That sentiment was expressed by 79% of Republicans. But even many Democrats said it was time for new representation.

Forty-four percent of Democratic respondents preferred new candidates, compared with 43% who said Boxer and Feinstein should run again.

"I think they're old," said Rich Mettling, a 67-year-old retired regulatory analyst with Southern California Edison and a registered Democrat. "I'd like to see some fresh senatorial blood."

"They don't even sound like they're engaged sometimes," he said.

http://www.latimes.com/local/politics/la-me-pol-poll-boxer-feinstein-20141108-story.html

Boxer is Moonbat crazy and Feinstein can't get over her rabid anti-gun rights agenda.

Banned Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Overall activity: 25.0%

Thanks
    Feinstein
    She needs to go with Reid, out of this country.

Thread Information