Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: Mood of Americans Has Changed on Immigration

Alumni & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Thanks
    Here's another little tidbit you won't see on the nightly news.

Census Bureau: Noncitizen income rose 15 times faster than income of native U.S. workers in 2013
    The U.S. Census Bureau reported Tuesday that household income for noncitizens working in the United States rose 6.0 percent between 2012 and 2013, 15 times more than the paltry 0.4 percent increase for households led by native-born U.S. workers.

Census said income households led by foreign-born workers, which includes noncitizens and naturalized citizens, rose 1.7 percent over the same period of time. That’s still about four times higher than the 0.4 percent increase for native born workers.

Republicans have argued for months that the effort by Democrats to ease immigration rules would make it easier for noncitizens to find jobs, at the expense of U.S. citizens. The Census report seems to indicate that may already be happening, as it shows native U.S. household income was almost flat between 2012 and 2013, while income for foreign born residents rose much more.
    http://www.theblaze.com/blog/2014/09...rkers-in-2013/

"The Sun
    Sheds light and truth.
    The weak and evil get burned up.

The righteous are cleansed and strengthened.

QuaseMarco

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to QuaseMarco For This Useful Post:

DriftingSand (09-16-2014),Old Ridge Runner (09-16-2014),Trinnity (09-16-2014)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Thanks
    Reagan realized too late that democrats lied and hoodwinked him. It was his greatest regret.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Katzndogz For This Useful Post:

Trinnity (09-16-2014)

Ah Likes Ma Guns! Forum Donor Achievements:
    3 months registeredYour first Group50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CBHype View Post
    Here's another little tidbit you won't see on the nightly news.
    Yeah ... because all of those illegals are "doing the jobs that American's won't (to coin Bush Jr.'s words)". You know ... like welding, roofing, framing, truck driving, mechanics, CNC operators, machine operators, etc. All of those jobs that native born Americans have been doing for centuries (accept CNC, truck driving, etc. )
    Last edited by DriftingSand; 09-16-2014 at 02:51 PM.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DriftingSand For This Useful Post:

Invayne (09-16-2014),Old Ridge Runner (09-16-2014)

Ah Likes Ma Guns! Forum Donor Achievements:
    3 months registeredYour first Group50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First Class

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Katzndogz View Post
    Reagan realized too late that democrats lied and hoodwinked him. It was his greatest regret.
    One of our better Presidents in recent history but he still signed the papers. He knew the treachery of the Dems and shouldn't have fallen for anything.

Asshole of the Board, Alumni & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First Class50000 Experience Points1 year registeredTagger Second Class
    Awards:
    User with most referrers
    Overall activity: 78.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lostbeyond View Post
    Americans are sooo strange. Most people who have skills don't consider the USA as profitable as they might have in the 1990's and early 2000's. Even the few that want to pay the US inflated college costs, are not necessarily looking to stay in such a volatile country. Virtually every country on Earth gives better opportunities, safer environment, and longer prosperity to any jobseeker. Are Americans in another one of their usual stupid self serving think bubbles?
    If you want to be a master burger flipper or a used car salesman, the US is the place for you!
    “To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”- Voltaire

Police claim the right to murder, steal, kidnap, hold hostage, assault, damage property all in the name of the state. Civilians cannot act as police do... because it is a crime. Police are trained criminals. ~ hoytmonger

Humanity's weakest link is with those that delight in the pain and misery of others.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Invayne For This Useful Post:

goosey (09-16-2014),lostbeyond (09-16-2014)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran

Thanks
    Americans are sooo strange. Most people who have skills don't consider the USA as profitable as they might have in the 1990's and early 2000's. Even the few that want to pay the US inflated college costs, are not necessarily looking to stay in such a volatile country. Virtually every country on Earth gives better opportunities, safer environment, and longer prosperity to any jobseeker. Are Americans in another one of their usual stupid self serving think bubbles?

Correct.

I'm in australia, which is better off than America, but asian immigrants have often complained to me about how hard it is here.

The only reason people move here anymore is for the same reason you might buy a german car instead of an asian car. Prestige. It costs more but it's not as good.
    Getting stricter with my ignore function.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to goosey For This Useful Post:

lostbeyond (09-16-2014)

SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CBHype View Post
    So where are you posting from?
    From totally godless France but not for long, if I am lucky, I want to go back to The Netherlands.
    Quote Originally Posted by protectionist View Post
    I have one question: What the hell are you talking about ?
    Even little African villages have now learnt the word "de-industrialization", and that all western countries are doing it, including the USA. What puts hope into people's hearts is the opposite, namely "industrialization", and everyone can see now that industrialization has moved out of the west, to Asia. Even Africans are hopeful that next it will move to their end, which is why African kids are interested in school. Good luck getting an American be interested in school. Western culture has been a closed think bubble ever since ~1970 and will remain closed and blind forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan40 View Post
    What kind and what amounts of hallucinogens do you consume by the minute?
    Beyond the US borders, there are other countries. In fact I can secretly let you know, that the world has many countries. Also, google the word "passport". HEHE
    --------
    Churchill: Ancient poets and theologians could not imagine such suffering, which Trianon brought to the innocent.
    --------
    Bissmarck: No nation is more oppressed than the one that falsely believes to be free.
    ----------

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lostbeyond For This Useful Post:

goosey (09-16-2014),Invayne (09-16-2014)

SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by goosey View Post
    Correct.

I'm in australia, which is better off than America, but asian immigrants have often complained to me about how hard it is here.

The only reason people move here anymore is for the same reason you might buy a german car instead of an asian car. Prestige. It costs more but it's not as good.
    Looks like brand naming is the last bastion of western civilization.

Also, business science experts and operations research guys all seem to agree, even in the west, that wherever manufacturing goes, research-and-development follows, then the know-how moves, and finally even brand naming moves. In the long term, this puts the name Volvo into the forgotten pages of history books, and changes the world culture around Tata Motors, as an example.
    Last edited by lostbeyond; 09-16-2014 at 03:43 PM.
    --------
    Churchill: Ancient poets and theologians could not imagine such suffering, which Trianon brought to the innocent.
    --------
    Bissmarck: No nation is more oppressed than the one that falsely believes to be free.
    ----------

15. The Following User Says Thank You to lostbeyond For This Useful Post:

goosey (09-16-2014)

50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran

Thanks
    It takes a rare person to not realize that removing manufacturing is just plain weird.

I think it's a reflection of the people that invented neoconservativism. They don't like manual labour so they don't understand about good honest work and how beneficial it is, how far it reaches.
    Getting stricter with my ignore function.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to goosey For This Useful Post:

lostbeyond (09-16-2014)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 28.0%

Thanks

Beyond the US borders, there are other countries. In fact I can secretly let you know, that the world has many countries. Also, google the word "passport". HEHE
    SFB, A US passport is good for 10 years. I'm approaching the end of my 5th passport, maybe my 6th passport. I've been in EVERY quadrant of the globe. I've been all over Europe, both before and after the formation of the EU. I especially enjoy Bavaria. The people, the scenery, the customs and traditions, the food,,,,,,,,,,and of course, the BIER.

Wouldn't give you 2 cents for 90% of France. And wouldn't offer a penny for any Frenchman. We could negotiate on the women.

Also been to the far East, Japan, China, PI, Vietnam, And Australia. And a few other nations in the region.

I have found fascinating, awesome, enjoyable, thought provoking and ugly things everywhere. Including all nations, the USA, and forums.

And some, common on forums, go well out of their way to show all, that there are assholes all over the globe.
    #BlackLIESMatter---Martin Luther King Jr. was a REPUBLICAN!

The Democratic Party. The party of the STUPIDS, for the STUPIDS, by the STUPIDS.

جعل أمريكا كبيره مره أخرى
    I VOTED FOR THE PRESIDENT!

Political Correctness is HATE SPEECH!

THE GREATEST DANGER TO THE USA IS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Dan40 For This Useful Post:

doniston (09-16-2014)

Thread Information