User Tag List

Thread: U.S. Federal Court Hits President Barack Hussein Obama with three charges

Alumni Member & VIP
    V.I.P
    Overall activity: 70.0%

Thanks

U.S. Federal Court Hits President Barack Hussein Obama with three charges

U.S. Federal Court hits President Barack Hussein Obama with three charges of abuse of office. The charges present…ed are detailed and damning. The indictments assert that President Obama “acted as a dictator” to exceed his powers of office to appoint officials behind the back of Congress during a recess period.
    Via: Diana Nottingham In a staggering announcement an Associated Press report declared: “President Barack Obama violated the Constitution when he bypassed the Senate last year to appoint three members of the National Labor Relations Board, a federal.............

http://beforeitsnews.com/obama-birth...e-2455332.html
    *You can take the boy out of Indonesia, but you can't take the Sunni-colored glasses off the Muslim-raised boy.*

I feel like I should be happy or something but I could give two fucks about his appointments. Why not smack him for the EOs on gun control policies?

I'm so depressed.

Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolwalker View Post

U.S. Federal Court hits President Barack Hussein Obama with three charges of abuse of office. The charges present…ed are detailed and damning. The indictments assert that President Obama “acted as a dictator” to exceed his powers of office to appoint officials behind the back of Congress during a recess period.
    Via: Diana Nottingham In a staggering announcement an Associated Press report declared: “President Barack Obama violated the Constitution when he bypassed the Senate last year to appoint three members of the National Labor Relations Board, a federal.............

http://beforeitsnews.com/obama-birth...e-2455332.html
    It would be horrifying if left office at the end of his term and was held accountable for nothing. I'll be watching this to see how it unfolds.

Banned
    Overall activity: 14.0%

Thanks
    Nothing will come of it. We've been over this.