User Tag List

Thread: Election Integrity coming to Georgia?

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Overall activity: 99.0%

Thanks

Election Integrity coming to Georgia?

Georgia lawmakers approve new election rules that could impact 2024 presidential contest

The bill would grant access to Georgia’s ballot to any political party that has qualified for the presidential ballot in at least 20 states or territories. The change could be a boost to independent candidates such as Robert F. Kennedy Jr., whose campaign has spooked Democrats worried it could draw support away from President Joe Biden.

The bill also spells out what constitutes “probable cause” for upholding challenges to voter eligibility, which could lead to voters being removed from the rolls. Probable cause would exist if someone is dead, has voted or registered to vote in a different jurisdiction, has registered for a homestead exemption on their property taxes in a different jurisdiction or is registered at a nonresidential address.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/georgia-h...032919827.html

All it requires now is a signature from "rock solid" Republican (?) Governor Kemp. Can he get Stacey to sign off on it?
    If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

God created men, Col. Colt made them equal.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to old dog For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (03-29-2024),Physics Hunter (03-30-2024)

Thread Information