User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Judges Recusing Themselves.

ADMIN IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteranYour first Group
    Overall activity: 75.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutabaga View Post
    i spotted that asshole a mile off...he's been banned here before.
    He has a familiar stink.
    BE BOWLED

HOUSE RULES

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga (03-30-2024)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 8.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by barbender View Post
    Look it up for yourself. I did. One website said that what Mar-a-Lago was appraised to be worth no more than 28 million dollars. Not the 739 million Trump claimed it was. And that was just one example.
    That kind of difference would be on the bank, which I believe caught whatever the real discrepancy was. The point is no actual harm occurred, if it had it would be between Trump and the bank, it's none of Jame's business, almost never charged, never remedied with this kind of ridiculous penalty.
    This is the targeted use of law enforcement in NYS instead of dealing with all those pesky poor people killing each other.
    One day we will learn how many law clerks were assigned to pour over every public record to look for anything to "get Trump"
    What goes around comes around and every time our justice system is aimed at political opponents, we lose part of who we are.
    That's why I won't even cheer when this comes back on the likes of Letia James. Well, OK, I will cheer but I'll also realize the damage it does

ADMIN IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteranYour first Group

Thanks
    He was a Cultsmasher....of which there might have been more than one. Could even be Midgardian/Authentic. Pretty sure they would have been the same person, known each other, were pals on stormfront, or hooked up some kinda way. Too similar in their real feelings tho M/Auth was sneaky and Culty is always overt.

Still just a drive by troll like other trolls....worthless and useless.

/meh
    BE BOWLED

HOUSE RULES

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

Hillofbeans (03-31-2024),Rutabaga (03-31-2024)

Super Moderator IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassTagger First ClassVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 22.0%

Thanks
    In business, how much money or assets you own make a big difference in what you can get in terms of a loan. If you say that you have FAR more in assets than you actually have, that is fraud. Period. End of story.
    I see that you are banned but you keep overlooking the salient point, the Banks face this all the time in New York as pointed out by many lawyers and loan officers surrounding the case and in the link I posted made that clear from the Loan officer that they are ESTIMATES sometimes they are too high which they reduce to make the loan viable which is why they just make the loans according to their own financial numbers they gathered in its place.

In businesses as large as Trumps it is hard to be sure of the exact CURRENT wealth and property values as it is fluid sometimes a lot thus, they estimate on the high side which is then adjusted by the bank who thinks it is lower then make a loan based on the numbers they feel is credible.

It is revealing that this is a common practice in New York but only one person got sued for it, guess who that person is..... Partisanship based lawfare perhaps?

Admins will no longer accept or respond to PMs regarding forum issues. Members with issues, questions about reports or any forum related problem, should file a report or PM a Moderator.

Trinnity
    LINK
    =======

House Rules
    LINK

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunsettommy For This Useful Post:

FNguy (03-31-2024),Hillofbeans (03-31-2024)

Super Moderator IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassTagger First ClassVeteranSocial

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    He was a Cultsmasher....of which there might have been more than one. Could even be Midgardian/Authentic. Pretty sure they would have been the same person, known each other, were pals on stormfront, or hooked up some kinda way. Too similar in their real feelings tho M/Auth was sneaky and Culty is always overt.

Still just a drive by troll like other trolls....worthless and useless.

/meh
    He came on awfully strong for a member with just 20 total posts not enough to build up anger with anyone here, yet he posts these lines that are so over the top:

The classic sweeping statement saying everyone here is an idiot even the 98% of members who never saw this thread.

I am beginning to suspect that everybody around here is an idiot.

Don't tell me I'm talking to another Trumpanzee.

This partial quote was in reply to Freewill at Post #4 who was completely free of name calling, anger or threats, yet he gets the angry name calling reply.

Then he makes clear he is a loudmouth TROLL,

"Trumptard" was putting it politely. Think of the most vile and insulting things you could imagine calling somebody. Whoever supports Trump would be all of those things, and more. Not that Biden is a winner either. But he is far better than Trump.
    Then we get this ugly comment that is so overblown and nasty,

Next, Partisan? Am I hearing from a Trumptard? A Trumpanzee? If so, your ability to look at the matter rationally has almost surgically been cut out of your brain.

It is clear he was not a nice person who greatly overreacted to none or mild rejoinders to his bile.

No wonder he is gone.
    Last edited by Sunsettommy; 03-31-2024 at 02:14 PM.
    Admins will no longer accept or respond to PMs regarding forum issues. Members with issues, questions about reports or any forum related problem, should file a report or PM a Moderator.

Trinnity
    LINK
    =======

House Rules
    LINK

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunsettommy For This Useful Post:

Hillofbeans (03-31-2024)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 20.0%

Thanks
    What crimes? manufactured for ONE PERSON ON EARTH crimes.

So the clinton judges should have recused themselves, all of the Noo yerkr Democrats should have recused themselves as should fannit willis Pure leftist BS.

How can anyone even post such drivel. I have no idea how any leftist can even rationalize their thoughts

It is like drawing dots on TV and trying to link them through fantasy like ratbrain madcow.
    Last edited by 12icer; 03-31-2024 at 02:22 PM.
    Without freedom there is no life, I will not be ruled by any man!! THERE IS ONLY ONE KING

Super Moderator IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Whoever it was at the Deutsche Bank who "checked out" the information that Trump gave them as to his actual net worth was an incompetent fool. He should have been fired. Tell me, in the trial, did that person from Deutsche Bank ever say that after "checking out" the information Trump gave them what they thought Mar-a-Lago was worth? Or what did he have to say about Trump's penthouse. Which Trump claimed was around 30,000 square feet and worth 327 million. When it was actually around 11,000 square feet and actually worth around 64 million.

LOL,

It is clear you didn't read the link as they addressed this very thing where it was made clear businesses normally inflate their assets to some degree, and they are often estimates as the company is very big then the banks then do their own financial diligence to build a viable loan around which Trump agreed to who then paid it all off and both made a lot of money in the process another fact you overlooked.

There were no victims and both parties gained wealth from the agreement.

There is a reason why I posted this article, yet YOU didn't appreciate my effort over it shame on you.

Trinnity
    LINK
    =======

House Rules
    LINK

ADMIN IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Prolly just another incarnation of cultsmasher, midgardian, or authentic. /yawn
    BE BOWLED

HOUSE RULES

Thread Information