User Tag List

Thread: The Crocus Concert Hall Atrocity: No Going Back

Super Moderator IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassTagger First ClassVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 25.0%

Thanks

The Crocus Concert Hall Atrocity: No Going Back

Al Mayadeen

The Crocus Concert Hall Atrocity: No Going Back

Alastair Crooke

March 28, 2024

Excerpt:

The details of the arrested perpetrators of the Crocus Concert Hall massacre and their mode of operation does not comport with the notion of their being ideological supporters of ISIS.

Why is it that the EU and the US are so adamant about who is behind the Crocus Concert Hall atrocity, that they will not wait out the investigation? Within 55 minutes of the attack, the US spokesperson said ‘Ukraine wasn’t involved’. Now the US is saying – definitively - that only ISIS was involved.

“No concrete advance warning - nothing was transferred to us”, Russia’s Washington Ambassador insists.

Why are Western states so certain? It is most unusual for Intelligence services to pronounce within the hour. Though the actual perpetrators are now known, the key question remains: Who stands behind the attack? Things are not always as they seem.

LINK

==============

I am sure it was the West who made this happen as they knew something was coming back in March 7.
    Admins will no longer accept or respond to PMs regarding forum issues. Members with issues, questions about reports or any forum related problem, should file a report or PM a Moderator.

Trinnity
    LINK
    =======

House Rules
    LINK

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunsettommy For This Useful Post:

Common (03-28-2024),dinosaur (03-28-2024),DonGlock26 (03-29-2024),FamousGrouse (03-29-2024),old dog (03-28-2024),Physics Hunter (03-28-2024)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 12.0%

Thanks
    Obviously the CIA is behind this. A war with Russia is certainly in our best interest. It will certainly take the pressure off joe biden's bad economy. This will mean the draft will be reinstated and will created opportunities for all the illegals to take those jobs the draftees formerly held. Hey, it worked for FDR.
    Last edited by Dr. Felix Birdbiter; 03-28-2024 at 02:09 PM.
    I am not joe biden and I both understand and approve this message

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Felix Birdbiter For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (03-28-2024),What'sThat? (03-29-2024)

Super Moderator IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassTagger First ClassVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 25.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Felix Birdbiter View Post
    Obviously the CIA is behind this. A war with Russia is certainly in our best interest. It will certainly take the pressure off joe biden's bad economy. This will mean the draft will be reinstated and will created opportunities for all the illegals to take those jobs the draftees formerly held. Hey, it worked for FDR.

I disagree as the current PROXY war is slowly destroying Europe and draining American wealth through $100+ Billions give away and Military hardware while Russia realizing their very existence is being threatened has adopted the slow invasion process to wear down NATO/West/Ukraine while building up a massive Army in the background giving them full training in case of the expected attack by NATO forces shows up.
    Admins will no longer accept or respond to PMs regarding forum issues. Members with issues, questions about reports or any forum related problem, should file a report or PM a Moderator.

Trinnity
    LINK
    =======

House Rules
    LINK

50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 12.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunsettommy View Post
    I disagree as the current PROXY war is slowly destroying Europe and draining American wealth through $100+ Billions give away and Military hardware while Russia realizing their very existence is being threatened has adopted the slow invasion process to wear down NATO/West/Ukraine while building up a massive Army in the background giving them full training in case of the expected attack by NATO forces shows up.

Understanding satire is not high on the list of your accomplishments is it?
    I am not joe biden and I both understand and approve this message

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Felix Birdbiter For This Useful Post:

Sunsettommy (03-28-2024)

50000 Experience PointsSocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 57.0%

Thanks
    Last time they were this quick and sure was Hunter's laptop...
    Who made Who!?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Physics Hunter For This Useful Post:

Camp (03-29-2024),DonGlock26 (03-29-2024)

Thread Information