User Tag List

Thread: Democrats Angrier

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Overall activity: 48.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks

Democrats Angrier

ATLANTA (AP) — Many Americans are unenthusiastic about a November rematch of the 2020 presidential election. But presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump appears to stoke more anger and fear among Americans from his opposing party than President Joe Biden does from his.

A new poll from The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research finds that Democrats are more likely to report feeling “fearful” or “angry” about the prospects of another Trump term than Republicans are about the idea of Biden remaining in the White House.
    https://apnews.com/article/democrats-republicans-emotions-election-poll-biden-trump-2d29d5b0be4fe11272ec372542b76b44

This seems to be truly a "well, duh!" survey. Democrats/Progressives/Liberals operate on emotions. If you as one if men can get pregnant you are likely to get a very forceful, emotional, answer, "Of course, men can get pregnant." Ask a Republican/Conservative/American the same question and you are more likely to get a smile and, "Of course not."

We are hearing constantly an emotional screech from the left about "saving democracy" while Democrats/Progressives/Liberals are working overtime to do away with the Constitution and honest elections. Equal protection under the law? It's a joke. And the Left is actually complaining that an appeals court reduced the irrational bond required to pursue an appeal is proof of a two-tier system of justice while ignoring the fact the Gov. Hochul has already promised that this bizarre, made-for-Trump law, will not be used against anyone else. I wonder if Elon Musk or Jeff Bezos believes them.

It's hard to believe that the current Democrat administration wants to sanction countries that get political opponents off the ballots by taking them to court for make-believe crimes. But, the hysterically emotional Democrats/Progressives/Liberals don't see the hypocrisy.

Years ago a guy a worked with told me you could get gonorrhea from a toilet seat. I was dubious and he explained his wife, who worked in a country/western bar got gonorrhea and she certainly hadn't had sex with anyone. I nodded and said, "Of course not." It is sort of deja vu when DPLs, Democrats/Progressives/Liberals, tell me that the economy was in shambles under Trump and Bidenomics has saved us and the world had no respect for the U.S. under Trump and now the world does respect the U.S., and the southern border was out of control under Trump and now it's absolutely secure.

You might as well smile because if you mention inflation, energy dependency, evacuating 11 embassies, and backing Hamas over Israel they just melt down. Me? I know it doesn't do any good but I truly enjoy watching them melt down. That's why I'm getting a new Star of David to wear that's bigger. Most don't notice the Star of David on my bracelet. No, the necklace will work better. When they melt down all you have to do is smile and look like you pity them and like all bullies their rage goes up a notch.

I had one guy who was in a spit-dribbling rage as he stormed off and his wife was furious with me because now she had to deal with her husband. I told her I had the name of a good dog trainer but she stormed off without getting his name.

You know, I just realized, in Germany, 1938, no one got into a public rage over Hitler. They didn't dare. That's the world the Democrats want in America. Nobody got in a public rage of Mao, Fidel Castro, or Al Capone. All for the same reason.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

Camp (03-27-2024),Conservative Libertarian (03-27-2024),Freewill (03-27-2024),Old Ridge Runner (03-27-2024),Rutabaga (03-27-2024)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Thanks
    Don't underestimate the result of Democrats largely getting their "news" from the lying, vitriol spitting MSMdnc. They have been conducting a false and hate filled attack on Trump for nearly a decade now and that is largely all these people see and hear.

A lot of what we are seeing now is the result of half the population being influenced by the toxic leftist media, over 90 percent of their "journalists" being admitted liberals. I view this takeover of the mass media by the left the single biggest threat to the country going forward. We have to figure out how to get more Democrats to question the narrative and turn to broader sources of information.
    MEXICO HAS HONEST ELECTIONS WITH IN PERSON VOTING AND PHOTO VOTER ID. AND AMERICA?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mainecoons For This Useful Post:

Camp (03-27-2024),Old Ridge Runner (03-27-2024)

50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    But people get their news from sources that agree with them. Rachel Maddow feeds their emotions just as Joe Biden tries to feed their emotions.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

Camp (03-27-2024),Old Ridge Runner (03-27-2024)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Thanks
    Good for the liberal left, they finally developed a poll that made Biden win. Even an imaginary win like this is better than nothing, I think.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Freewill For This Useful Post:

Old Ridge Runner (03-27-2024),patrickt (03-27-2024)

Awards:
    Discussion Ender

Thanks
    The sad thing is that as a Democrat Biden shows that childish anger every chance he gets. The Red/Black speech where he united the country, not counting Americans, Republicans, or anyone else who doesn't fit his narrative. His State of the Union message was a bully delivering a childish diatribe secure in the knowledge that no one could argue with him.

No, I will say, calmly, without any anger, fuck Joe Biden and the party he rode in on.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

Joe (03-27-2024),Mainecoons (03-27-2024),Old Ridge Runner (03-27-2024)

Thread Information