User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Trump a revolutionary?

Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Thanks

Is Trump a revolutionary?

Previously I used to think that Haley was the lesser evil, but now I’m more likely to support Trump. But I am not an American myself and perhaps I don’t understand your political life well.
    1) It seems to me that DeSantis has lost the election because he promised to stop supporting Ukraine. Do you agree?
    2) It seems to me that Haley has lost the election because she is an ordinary politician like McCain, who is not trying to fight the dominance of the leftists or the fundamental problems of the United States. Do you agree?
    I have heard the opinion that Trump is planning to bankrupt America because he is a “professional bankrupt” himself. I guess that the US dollar is a Ponzi scheme; if Americans will start storing money in cryptocurrencies instead of the dollar, this could overthrow the power of the “fat cats”, the financial aristocracy, and reduce the level of inequality (overcome the situation where the rich get richer and the poor get poorer). I also have a question, did Trump say that he supports Bitcoins?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Linkey For This Useful Post:

Camp (03-27-2024)

Senior Member Forum Donor Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 23.0%

Thanks
    Well I think some of your points are askew.

Trump rhetoric is much unlike any other DC politician in its lack of pandering and false promises.

Trump has delivered on cutting regulations and unleashing small business.

Trump really is the anti war choice as was proven during his first term. He can negotiate peace through trade (Trump Doctrine...look it up) and be a diplomat instead of arms salesman.

Revolutionary is an over statement. Trump is a traditionalist and nationalist.

I certainly support his return to the Presidency.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Camp For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (03-27-2024),Old Navy (03-27-2024),Old Ridge Runner (03-27-2024)

ADMIN IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteranYour first Group
    Overall activity: 76.0%

Thanks
    Man, that's some serious hair-on-fire stuff. You've been listening to leftist propaganda. Can't you tell they're lying?
    BE BOWLED

HOUSE RULES

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

Old Ridge Runner (03-27-2024),Physics Hunter (03-28-2024),Rutabaga (03-27-2024)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Overall activity: 48.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Linkey, it was a Democrat politician who recently said, "We can spend all we want and just print more money." They did and that brought inflation.

Donald Trump is not a revolutionary. He's an egotistical bastard who did a good job as president in spite of constant attacks from the crooked Democrats. I'm mostly concerned now about who he will pick as a vice president since it will be up to that person to continue the fight to restore America.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

Old Ridge Runner (03-27-2024)

Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    Man, that's some serious hair-on-fire stuff. You've been listening to leftist propaganda. Can't you tell they're lying?
    I am not an American, my knowledge of your situation is small. Currently I think, that the Reps like DeSantis are not better than the leftists. I saw your thread about the prohibition of abortions; it reminds me of the "1984" book, which says that a totalitarian regime tries to prohibit sex. We had a meme "there is no sex in USSR", it was rather funny.
    If Putin defeats Ukraine, the Russians will perform an "Ukrainian holocaust" like Germans did with Jews, so I hope that the support of Ukraine by USA will continue.
    Sorry if my English is bad.

Alumni Member Forum Donor Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkey View Post
    I am not an American, my knowledge of your situation is small. Currently I think, that the Reps like DeSantis are not better than the leftists. I saw your thread about the prohibition of abortions; it reminds me of the "1984" book, which says that a totalitarian regime tries to prohibit sex. We had a meme "there is no sex in USSR", it was rather funny.
    If Putin defeats Ukraine, the Russians will perform an "Ukrainian holocaust" like Germans did with Jews, so I hope that the support of Ukraine by USA will continue.
    Sorry if my English is bad.
    not our circus, not our monkey...
    "The nose, knows"

"Negros were like animals and they turned the streets into jungles”
    joe biden.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

Moonie (03-28-2024)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 4.0%

Thanks
    They both lost because they were opposed by DJT. He is not a politician. He applies a business approach to politics. Politicians HATE that. DJT is not for sale and they really hate that. Normal, everyday people LOVE that. It blows my mind when I see the number of politicians increasing their personal wealth by astronomical percentages. WTF Nancy? DJT didn't even take his salary! The federal budget is 4Xwhat it should be. Trump knows that. He should stop ALL foreign aid on day 1. Let them all reapply for that aid. 1% will deserve it. Lastly, drain the swamp. Let the country see all of the ugliness. The corruption. Come clean. Restart without all of that. What a legacy that would be. Move over GW!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to covfefe saved us For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga (03-27-2024)

Alumni Member Forum Donor Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Thanks
    the majority of the colonists didnt want to go against the crown,,the foundrs of our great republic suffered greatly to give birth to our nation.

we were born through revolution and forged through the barrel of a gun.

i like the way we turned out.

i would fight to keep it.
    "The nose, knows"

"Negros were like animals and they turned the streets into jungles”
    joe biden.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

covfefe saved us (03-28-2024)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 57.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkey View Post
    Previously I used to think that Haley was the lesser evil, but now I’m more likely to support Trump. But I am not an American myself and perhaps I don’t understand your political life well.
    1) It seems to me that DeSantis has lost the election because he promised to stop supporting Ukraine. Do you agree?
    2) It seems to me that Haley has lost the election because she is an ordinary politician like McCain, who is not trying to fight the dominance of the leftists or the fundamental problems of the United States. Do you agree?
    I have heard the opinion that Trump is planning to bankrupt America because he is a “professional bankrupt” himself. I guess that the US dollar is a Ponzi scheme; if Americans will start storing money in cryptocurrencies instead of the dollar, this could overthrow the power of the “fat cats”, the financial aristocracy, and reduce the level of inequality (overcome the situation where the rich get richer and the poor get poorer). I also have a question, did Trump say that he supports Bitcoins?
    Trump is the ONLY current approach to break the collusion between the Democrats and 95% of the Republicans.

Haley lost the R nomination because she might as well run as a D.

DeSantis has been a good-to-great Governor for Florida. He won that, twice, with Trump's support. If he had not taken $100's of millions in anti Trump money he might be a leader for Trump's VP pick.
    Trump won in 2020, and they cheated him out of it. Trump deserves a rematch, and that is just the sentiment of at least 75% of the Republicans and at least 50% of Independents...

We've all got it now. If we want change, we have to vote for something very different!

I could not care less about Crypto...
    Who made Who!?

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 80.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutabaga View Post
    not our circus, not our monkey...
    Would the world be a better place if we had left The Ukraine to their Russian stew?

Biden couldn't have gone for any of the Nato countries if people were scared of him reclaiming the old Eastern Blok.

Thread Information