User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tucker is Right Biden cannot win a Fair Election

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 78.0%

Thanks

Tucker is Right Biden cannot win a Fair Election

Tucker believes they will steal the upcoming election cause Biden cannot win a fair election.

Tucker Carlson: “They’re Going to STEAL the Election”

“Joe Biden can’t win in a fair election,” said @TuckerCarlson
    “So what does that tell you?” he asked.

“Well, they’re going to steal the election. And we know they’re going to steal the election because they’re now saying so out loud.”

Watch video of Tucker's comments

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to What'sThat? For This Useful Post:

Common (03-08-2024),Old Ridge Runner (03-08-2024),pjohns (03-08-2024),Rutabaga (03-08-2024),Wilson2 (03-08-2024)

old and in the way Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 32.0%

Thanks
    just like he can't do a fair debate with Trump. to the DNC .. playing by the rules is for losers.
    A rich man is nothing but a poor man with money.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruthless terrier For This Useful Post:

Hillofbeans (03-08-2024),Old Ridge Runner (03-08-2024),pjohns (03-08-2024)

ADMIN IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteranYour first Group
    Overall activity: 74.0%

Thanks
    I only watched the first 5 minutes of the speech and bailed. I caught the highlights.

SENILE old man YELLING at us and the yelling is a characteristic of senility. He lied several times, was mean and spiteful, and called that dead girl "lincoln riley" ffs. What a horrible man.

I think Trump will win Georgia this time.
    BE BOWLED

HOUSE RULES

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

Common (03-08-2024),Conservative Libertarian (03-08-2024),DonGlock26 (03-08-2024),Earl (03-08-2024),Hillofbeans (03-08-2024),Old Ridge Runner (03-08-2024),pjohns (03-08-2024),Sunsettommy (03-08-2024)

Thanks
    So...if Biden cannot win in a Fair election........do they

1) Steal the election as they did 2020?

2) Substitute another candidate after or at The Dem convention?

3) Allow Trump to win but steal The House and Senate and remove Trump his first year?

4) Create an event that postpones the election?

Couple things are clear to me:

-Biden cannot win a fair election

-The Deep State and Dems cannot afford Trump to become POTUS for the next 4 years

-The VP pick is critical......see option 3 above

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to What'sThat? For This Useful Post:

Joe (03-08-2024),Old Ridge Runner (03-08-2024)

Rebekah Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Thanks
    I actually disagree. I think Biden can win in a "fair" election; he did in the 2020 in my opinion. Just because Trump voters don't like to vote early and don't ballot harvest (which is unfortunately still legal in most places), doesn't mean it's unfair. Republicans should take part in early voting, and they should take part in the "get out the vote" efforts that many on the left do to ensure votes. Another reason why he can win, even though he has had a horrible 1st term and is not a good person in my opinion, is because Trump is that disliked amongst half the country and is equally reviled on the left as Biden is on the right...except more people on the left tend to vote it seems.
    Last edited by sunnysoul; 03-08-2024 at 10:06 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnysoul For This Useful Post:

old dog (03-08-2024)

ADMIN IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteranYour first Group
    Overall activity: 74.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by What'sThat? View Post
    So...if Biden cannot win in a Fair election........do they
    Babe, they're stuck w him and I don't think he can win even w cheating. You give them too much credit....they're fucking up NOW. Short term choices (biden/harris) painted them into a corner. Don't accept them are inevitable victors, they're not. Ridicule them every chance you get in real life. Laughing at bully/cowards destroys them. Write to your local paper if you have one. Call them out. Demean and mock. Use Alinsky's ruleS against them cuz folks, they're been them successfully against you for decades. They're just as skewered by their rad rules as you are.

RULE 1: “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.” Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. “Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood. (These are two things of which there is a plentiful supply. Government and corporations always have a difficult time appealing to people, and usually do so almost exclusively with economic arguments.
    Saul Alinskys 12 Rules for Radicals | Sliwa Insights
    BE BOWLED

HOUSE RULES

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (03-08-2024),DonGlock26 (03-08-2024),Old Ridge Runner (03-08-2024)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 71.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnysoul View Post
    I actually disagree. I think Biden can win in a "fair" election; he did in the 2020 in my opinion. Just because Trump voters don't like to vote early and don't ballot harvest (which is unfortunately still legal in most places), doesn't mean it's unfair. Republicans should take part in early voting, and they should take part in the "get out the vote" efforts that many on the left do to ensure votes. Another reason why he can win, even though he has had a horrible 1st term and is not a good person in my opinion, is because Trump is that disliked amongst half the country and is equally reviled on the left as Biden is on the right...except more people on the left tend to vote it seems.
    Biden did not win in a fair election in 2020.

Democrats cheat.

We all know that to be true.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Earl For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (03-08-2024),DonGlock26 (03-08-2024),FNguy (03-08-2024),Hillofbeans (03-08-2024),Joe (03-08-2024),Kodiak (03-08-2024),Old Ridge Runner (03-08-2024),Rutabaga (03-08-2024),What'sThat? (03-08-2024)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnysoul View Post
    Sunny....the evidence of fraud is overwhelming.........100s of thousands of fraudulent votes.

And you dont have to steal everywhere.....just select states......and within those select states just within 1 or 2 higher population counties.......such as Fulton county in Georgia and Maricopa County in Arizona as examples.

There is ZERO doubt in my mind about the steal.

And remember....Dominion machines are not supposed to be connected to the internet....but they were. You can disregard this posters commentary but this was just last Tuesday. Also look at how Repub Calf candidate Garvey's vote tally started to decrease. How can vote counts decrease???? They cannot.

No doubt Biden who sat in his basement got 81 million votes....more than even Dem Hero Obama. NO WAY

There is so much evidence of the steal to share.....if you want more just ask.

Now today.......with Biden......he has screwed up almost everything he has touched. Afganistan.....Economy.....Border......Middle East.......Military readiness and recruitment....energy......National Debt......and cannot even read a teleprompter correctly. Under Biden trust in Govt is at an all-time low.....and deserving so. He approval numbers at an all-time low. Most recognize as a country we cannot afford 4 more years like the last 3. He is clearly compromised, and his family is grifting off Joe's ascension into the oval office.

He is using lawfare to attack his political opponents ..........no wonder Putin supports him.

As VP he had no authority to possess Classified documents.......... but was deemed incompetent to be tried. But he is competent enough to be POTUS?

If this nation is dumb enough to FAIRLY vote for 4 more years of the last 3.......... our country gets what it deserves.

You say Trump is very disliked by half the country........only the half that laps up everything MSNBC....NYTimes.....Washington Composts puts in their bowl. But remember....most voters go to the grocery store....fill up their gas tanks.......many pay rent or Homeowners insurance......and dont want overpriced EVs

As Obama once warned....Biden F ups almost everything he touches
    Last edited by What'sThat?; 03-08-2024 at 10:56 AM.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to What'sThat? For This Useful Post:

DonGlock26 (03-08-2024),FNguy (03-08-2024),Hillofbeans (03-08-2024),Joe (03-08-2024),Rutabaga (03-08-2024),Sunsettommy (03-08-2024)

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 43.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    Babe, they're stuck w him and I don't think he can win even w cheating. You give them too much credit....they're fucking up NOW. Short term choices (biden/harris) painted them into a corner. Don't accept them are inevitable victors, they're not. Ridicule them every chance you get in real life. Laughing at bully/cowards destroys them. Write to your local paper if you have one. Call them out. Demean and mock. Use Alinsky's ruleS against them cuz folks, they're been them successfully against you for decades. They're just as skewered by their rad rules as you are.

Saul Alinskys 12 Rules for Radicals | Sliwa Insights
    In principle, you're right -- the radical 'wokesters' have painted themselves into a corner... but it's a corner they can easily vault out of. All Joe has to do is announce in August that (for the good of the country, of course, and his family, etc., etc.) he's stepping aside. They'll find something else for Kamala-la-la to do (if Sotomayor retires in July, they'll put her on the SCOTUS).

And at that point, Democrats know that they could run a two-headed dog for president -- and as long as that 'dog' is promising more welfare, more handouts, more subsidies, more 'services', student loan write-offs, etc., etc., they'll win in November!

Up to this moment, I've never heard any of us on the Right suggest a plausible reason why that won't happen.
    This space for rent.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pollycy For This Useful Post:

DonGlock26 (03-08-2024),What'sThat? (03-08-2024)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pollycy View Post
    In principle, you're right -- the radical 'wokesters' have painted themselves into a corner... but it's a corner they can easily vault out of. All Joe has to do is announce in August that (for the good of the country, of course, and his family, etc., etc.) he's stepping aside. They'll find something else for Kamala-la-la to do (if Sotomayor retires in July, they'll put her on the SCOTUS).

And at that point, Democrats know that they could run a two-headed dog for president -- and as long as that 'dog' is promising more welfare, more handouts, more subsidies, more 'services', student loan write-offs, etc., etc., they'll win in November!

Up to this moment, I've never heard any of us on the Right suggest a plausible reason why that won't happen.
    And....if that is done in August....little time to debate....little time to face the typical scrutiny of a primary season and lead up to general election. Just a bunch of gaslighting and MSM cheerleading

Thread Information