User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do you watch The Walking Dead?

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

63 66.32%
  • No

24 25.26%
  • Never heard of it

7 7.37%
  • Can't get it

1 1.05%
Page 323 of 324 FirstFirst ... 223273313316317318319320321322323324 LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 3234

Thread: The Walking Dead *CAUTION: SPOILERS*

Senior Member Forum Donor Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registeredTagger First ClassSocial
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RMNIXON View Post
    I must say I am disappointed.

Are they so afraid to kill off Rick's character that they have to invent some surprise escape through a mysterious plot line never before revealed?

And now another "Time Jump" to the future so they can bring in new characters never seen before that just show up........

I will watch the rest of the Season, but I think it time they call it quits!

They gave a glimpse of that when Jadis had Negan trussed up to give to her masters. Later she trussed Gabriel up and then let him go. Finding Rick gave her the chance to make good on her call to them. Jadis seems to belong to some group with a lot of resources. She had a container with a pretty plush interior in the episode where her group had all been killed and she had to grind them up.
    " It takes very little to govern good people. Very little. And bad people cant be governed at all. "
    ― Cormac McCarthy “No Country for Old Men” (2005)

"The two most important days of your life are the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
    -Mark Twain.

Never safe for work Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial3 months registered
    Overall activity: 11.0%

Thanks
    I thought this thread was about the DNC.... Sorry couldn't resist

I used to watch walking dead but it jumped the shark, Fear the walking dead seems like it has more potential now.
    Last edited by Liberty Monkey; 12-17-2018 at 02:27 AM.
    "Republicans haven't seen Democrats this angry since we took their slaves away."
    Not simply a Tornado Mr President but a Tornado with sharks." Mike Lee Nobel prize winner in advanced trolling.
    "There is no such thing as public money only tax payers money" Margaret Thatcher

"American has a cancer. That cancer is the DNC!" Liberty Monkey

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 82.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Now they have the little Grimes girl in the Cowboy Hat with a Gun being bad and making Negan intimidated.

Sorry, unlike Carl this character has no development!
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks
    Well. Last night was pretty shocking. All those dead ... Plus Tara, Henry, and Enid.
    Sarah Sanders doesn't often mop the White House Press Corp Floor...but when she does, she uses Jim Acosta.

There is no American free press. They're bought and paid for.

“Muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj.”

The Devil whispered in Trumps ear and said,
    "you're not strong enough to withstand the storm".
    President Trump whispered back,"I am The Storm"!

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 74.0%

Thanks
    I know. It was a really good episode and long at an hour and 20 minutes. I really enjoyed it. And !!! Next episode and into next fall...something I've wanted for so long... episodes in winter time with snow !!!!

I still love this show.

Last edited by Trinnity; 03-25-2019 at 06:14 PM.
    "You liberals are the most dishonest group ever assembled and you are far worse than the collective idiot hippy liberals of the 60s" -Common

Can you spot a communist?

FIRE and replace the bad Republicans in their primaries, but NEVER EVER vote for a Democrat.

Resident Smartass V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassCreated Album picturesVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 63.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    The pike scene is similar to the graphic novel with a few differences

The Walking Dead on Sunday revealed a ten-victim lineup when Daryl (Norman Reedus), Michonne (Danai Gurira), Carol (Melissa McBride), Yumiko (Eleanor Matsuura), and Siddiq (Avi Nash) were horrified to discover the Whisperers had impaled the severed heads of Tara (Alanna Masterson), Enid (Katelyn Nacon), Henry (Matt Lintz), and others on pikes as a gruesome declaration of Whisperer territory.
    Among the slain were Highwaymen Ozzy (Angus Sampson) and Alek (Jason Kirkpatrick), former Savior DJ (Matt Mangum), former Sanctuary member Frankie (Elyse Nicole DuFour), and Tammy Rose (Brett Butler), Rodney (Joe Ando Hirsh), and Addy (Kelley Mack) of the Hilltop. Unlike the victims in the books, who were abducted or otherwise lured away from a community fair before their murders, Tara, Enid, and the others are seen in flashback engaging in an ultimately futile last stand against an overwhelming number of Whisperers before their deaths.

The Walking Dead issue #144 sees Rick Grimes, accompanied by son Carl and recently rescued former Whisperer Lydia, stumble across the horrific display erected by Lydia’s mother, Alpha. They’re then joined by Michonne, Dante, and Andrea, who asks, “What do we do now?”
    Alpha claims one dozen victims in the books, including Michonne’s once-lover King Ezekiel, a pregnant Rosita, and Olivia, Josh, and Erin of Alexandria, Amber of the Sanctuary, Luke, and the Hilltop’s Ken, Larry, Carson, Oscar, and Tammy Rose.

In the show, the above minor characters are either long dead (Olivia, Ken, Carson, Erin), little-seen (Amber), or uninvolved (Josh, Larry). Ozzy, Alek, and DJ are show-only creations, as are Enid, Henry, and Tara (who shares no resemblance to a Savior named Tara in the books). Rodney and Addy are also exclusive to the show, with the latter inspired in part by Anna, a teen who had a crush on Carl, Henry’s comic book counterpart.
    This leaves Tammy — who had recently adopted an abandoned Whisperer baby with husband Earl (John Finn) — as the sole character to be piked in both the comic and the television series. Surprisingly, Luke (Dan Fogler) was spared his comic book fate, leaving the group of Yumiko, Magna (Nadia Hilker), Kelly (Angel Theory), and Connie (Lauren Ridloff) in tact — for now.

https://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead...5-calm-before/

Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran

Thanks
    Season finale starts in 2 minutes.
    "You liberals are the most dishonest group ever assembled and you are far worse than the collective idiot hippy liberals of the 60s" -Common

FIRE and replace the bad Republicans in their primaries, but NEVER EVER vote for a Democrat.

Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:

Thanks
    I think this season has been really good. I've enjoyed it very much.

And coming up? SNOW.

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 4.0%

Thanks
    Negan is being positioned as the next leader.

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by katzndogz View Post
    i'm liking the new eugene.
    me too.
    Sarah Sanders doesn't often mop the White House Press Corp Floor...but when she does, she uses Jim Acosta.

There is no American free press. They're bought and paid for.

“Muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj.”

The Devil whispered in Trumps ear and said,
    "you're not strong enough to withstand the storm".
    President Trump whispered back,"I am The Storm"!

Thread Information