User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910

Thread: Why Does Communism Fail?

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 28.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stjames1_53 View Post
    there is no gain from being prosperous. It is all taken at the point of law and given to the rulers...just take a look and Maobama and comapny
    Thanks for adding to the IGNORANCE.

Whatever. Communism ... when it actually EXISTS...which is rare and not lasting.. is about a COMMUNAL..group effort. So far.. Power grabbers always grab the POWER and pervert the whole concept. I guess it's a built in flaw. It starts as "Communist" and in about 5 years.. is more Facist.

Of course...only a Moron (take a bow) can't tell Obama from Mao... and Mao.. was not all that Communist/Marxist. He was a damagogues and a tad NUTS. China did WAY better when he finally was gone. That said.. He DID get rid of centuries of corrupt Feudalism. Communism is a way to get rid of Feudalism.. but it fails to maintain it's values. What the fuck does this have to do with OBAMA? Were he a Commie...he'd be the worst ever. Never did ANYTHING "commie" as he never did ANYTHING "Muslim. You stupid turds...make me wish I was a CANADIAN. Then I would not have to admit we are on the same TEAM... and you.. have no concept of "Team" anyhow. Fuck it. I'm disgusted by right wing Nazi assholes. Fuck y'all.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to old wood For This Useful Post:

newpublius (05-19-2014)

Lord of Pumpkins V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Lol ^^^

Thread Information