User Tag List

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 462

Thread: BUNDY RANCH Standoff

  1. #21
    Asshole of the Board, Alumni & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First Class50000 Experience Points1 year registeredTagger Second Class
    Awards:
    User with most referrers
    Overall activity: 78.0%

    Invayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    FEMA Region IV
    Posts
    12,078
    Thanks
    13,123
    Thanked: 5,812
    Rep Power
    21474854
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelr View Post
    They think the tortoise is more important.

    Actually that's just an excuse, they simply don't like family farmers in this country. Did you see the free speech zones? This scum government is completly out of control!
    Yep, he's the last rancher there.

    Fuck their free speech zones.
    “To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”- Voltaire

    Police claim the right to murder, steal, kidnap, hold hostage, assault, damage property all in the name of the state. Civilians cannot act as police do... because it is a crime. Police are trained criminals. ~ hoytmonger

    Humanity's weakest link is with those that delight in the pain and misery of others.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Invayne For This Useful Post:

    michaelr (04-07-2014)

  3. #22
    BANNED FOREVER Forum Donor Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsYour first Group1 year registered
    Overall activity: 74.0%

    Max Rockatansky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    12,984
    Thanks
    2,332
    Thanked: 3,150
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Ruby Ridge was a great cause celebre until it was found out what a racist, extremist scumbag that Randy Weaver asshole was, then it sort of died out and nobody mentioned it any longer. Weaver was NOT a sympathetic person, he was not worthy of the title of martyr given to him. There's a reason you NEVER EVER hear conservatives refer to this incident with sympathy.

    This rancher above needs to take this through the courts. He may very well win. If he's killed it will be his own fault.
    Agreed about the courts, but I think he'd lose and that's probably why he's not using the courts. Stealing from the taxpayers isn't taken lightly by some, including me. The fucker uses public grass to feed his cattle then jacks up the price of low-grade hamburger to almost $4 a pound? WTF? Do you know how long it's been since I had meat loaf for dinner? TWO FUCKING YEARS. I'm mad as hell and have no sympathy for this fucker. He

  4. #23
    Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.5%

    Trinnity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    58,108
    Thanks
    8,118
    Thanked: 49,566
    Rep Power
    21474901
    Quote Originally Posted by Invayne View Post
    The taxpayers own it.
    Which means the collective "We" own it, not the individual citizen "we/me". Which means the govt owns it.

  5. #24
    BANNED FOREVER Forum Donor Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsYour first Group1 year registered
    Overall activity: 74.0%

    Max Rockatansky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    12,984
    Thanks
    2,332
    Thanked: 3,150
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    Which means the collective "We" own it, not the individual citizen "we/me". Which means the govt owns it.
    Agreed. We own it and our government is charged with protecting those interests. Ethically and legally, is there any difference between what this guy is doing and me going into a national forest and cutting down a redwood to cut into lumber for personal profit?

    Or these assholes?

    http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate..._knocking.html

  6. #25
    Banned Forum Donor Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class1 year registered
    Awards:
    Calendar Award
    Overall activity: 40.0%

    michaelr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    FEMA Region 10
    Posts
    24,708
    Thanks
    8,578
    Thanked: 7,708
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Rockatansky View Post
    Agreed about the courts, but I think he'd lose and that's probably why he's not using the courts. Stealing from the taxpayers isn't taken lightly by some, including me. The fucker uses public grass to feed his cattle then jacks up the price of low-grade hamburger to almost $4 a pound? WTF? Do you know how long it's been since I had meat loaf for dinner? TWO FUCKING YEARS. I'm mad as hell and have no sympathy for this fucker. He
    Where do you get all this weird shit from? He's not stealing anything, we have grandfather laws. They changged the rules, fine, but that's for new cases. The law isn't just ridiculous, it's designed to attack the farmers. The rest of your dribble ain't worth responding to.

    Oh, it good to see you liberals take the side of your behemoth nanny state!

  7. #26
    Banned Forum Donor Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class1 year registered
    Awards:
    Calendar Award
    Overall activity: 40.0%

    michaelr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    FEMA Region 10
    Posts
    24,708
    Thanks
    8,578
    Thanked: 7,708
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Rockatansky View Post
    Agreed. We own it and our government is charged with protecting those interests. Ethically and legally, is there any difference between what this guy is doing and me going into a national forest and cutting down a redwood to cut into lumber for personal profit?

    Or these assholes?

    http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate..._knocking.html
    Yea, big time. First it's just grass that would just die off anyway. Then there are grandfather laws. Now the biggy, the law is designed to break the backs of the American farmer ONLY!!!!!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to michaelr For This Useful Post:

    Old Ridge Runner (04-08-2014)

  9. #27
    BANNED FOREVER Forum Donor Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsYour first Group1 year registered
    Overall activity: 74.0%

    Max Rockatansky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    12,984
    Thanks
    2,332
    Thanked: 3,150
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelr View Post
    Where do you get all this weird shit from? He's not stealing anything, we have grandfather laws. They changged the rules, fine, but that's for new cases. The law isn't just ridiculous, it's designed to attack the farmers. The rest of your dribble ain't worth responding to.

    Oh, it good to see you liberals take the side of your behemoth nanny state!
    So, instead of providing proof of this rancher's innocence, you are resorting to calling anyone who thinks he's stealing from the public a liberal? If this asshole came onto my property to feed his cattle, he'd be lucky I didn't shoot a few of them and skin them out. If he's feeding them on public land without public permission, then he owes the public justice for his theft.

  10. #28
    Banned Forum Donor Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class1 year registered
    Awards:
    Calendar Award
    Overall activity: 40.0%

    michaelr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    FEMA Region 10
    Posts
    24,708
    Thanks
    8,578
    Thanked: 7,708
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Rockatansky View Post
    So, instead of providing proof of this rancher's innocence, you are resorting to calling anyone who thinks he's stealing from the public a liberal? If this asshole came onto my property to feed his cattle, he'd be lucky I didn't shoot a few of them and skin them out. If he's feeding them on public land without public permission, then he owes the public justice for his theft.
    He isn't stealing anything. Itold you, until recently this wasn't a problem. But we have grandfather laws here.

    I called you a liberal because your constant support of a larger then needed government, their police state, the NSA and the rest. You are your actions, not some initial!

  11. #29
    Senior Member Achievements:
    3 months registeredSocial50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 65.0%

    wist43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,494
    Thanks
    292
    Thanked: 707
    Rep Power
    2778
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Ruby Ridge was a great cause celebre until it was found out what a racist, extremist scumbag that Randy Weaver asshole was, then it sort of died out and nobody mentioned it any longer. Weaver was NOT a sympathetic person, he was not worthy of the title of martyr given to him. There's a reason you NEVER EVER hear conservatives refer to this incident with sympathy.

    This rancher above needs to take this through the courts. He may very well win. If he's killed it will be his own fault.
    No Ghost, it'll be your fault - and the fault of every ignorant Amerikan that subscribes to open-ended interpretations of the Constitution that give power to these lawless agencies. Wanna try and explain that necessary and proper clause again??

    I keep waiting for you to give it the old college try and defend it...

    In the mean time, real Americans are under attack from their lawless government - the lawless government that you have given your blessing to by buying into the progressive interpretations of the Constitution - all b/c you want to bash in the skulls of pot smokers??? How pathetic is that??

    GET IT???!!!

    No, I didn't think so...

    And then you have the gall to say the guy should seek redress in the courts?? Corrupt courts that interpret the Constitution the same way every disgusting progressive since John Dewey has??

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wist43 For This Useful Post:

    Invayne (04-07-2014),michaelr (04-07-2014)

  13. #30
    Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 25.0%

    Old Ridge Runner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    12,330
    Thanks
    46,806
    Thanked: 8,263
    Rep Power
    21474854
    Quote Originally Posted by hoytmonger View Post
    The state 'owns' 90% of Nevada... how did they earn the money to pay for it all?
    They borrowed it from Harry Reid's campaign war chest.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •