User Tag List

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011

Thread: 370 Passenger Philip Wood Allegedly Sends Message from U.S. Military Base

Overall activity: 2.0%
    Thanks
    Not to say you guys are doing a good job at getting into detail about the story at hand, but I would like to see more from you @Max_Rockatansky supporting your claims of the jet crashing into the IO. You seem firm with your beliefs so I would like to see some of your evidence that helps you feel that way. Especially, I would love to see this report on radar "arcs" that say these are the only two possibilities of route for the flt 370. <Correct my verbage of what I recall you saying if I'm wrong, that's the best way I remember it.

and to all, It would be VERY easy to land a 777 such as flt370 at diego garcia and get away with it. Especially at night. The problem lies with storing the aircraft at that same location undetected considering the story and the "Diego Garcia Theory" to be gaining more and more popularity. Not an impossible feat but definitely a task.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sssstrick For This Useful Post:

NuYawka (04-07-2014)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sssstrick View Post
    Not to say you guys are doing a good job at getting into detail about the story at hand, but I would like to see more from you @Max_Rockatansky supporting your claims of the jet crashing into the IO. You seem firm with your beliefs so I would like to see some of your evidence that helps you feel that way. Especially, I would love to see this report on radar "arcs" that say these are the only two possibilities of route for the flt 370. <Correct my verbage of what I recall you saying if I'm wrong, that's the best way I remember it.

and to all, It would be VERY easy to land a 777 such as flt370 at diego garcia and get away with it. Especially at night. The problem lies with storing the aircraft at that same location undetected considering the story and the "Diego Garcia Theory" to be gaining more and more popularity. Not an impossible feat but definitely a task.
    I've asked Max many times, but to avail.

As the saying goes... talk is cheap.

>> I think signatures are stupid.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Thanks
    *to NO avail

>> I think signatures are stupid.

Thanks
    And if we want to get real technical, if flt370 were to of landed at night, dropped passengers, did some other secretive stuff and then took off again, there would be no need to refuel as long as 2nd destination was no more than 13,000 km away (given good flying conditions). Therefore no need to get military personnel or contractors to coordinate a refuel which would go into forms documentation. But, I'm thinking a bit far and wide. Maybe do your own calculations with what I used.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_777

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...ces.html?n=932

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sssstrick For This Useful Post:

NuYawka (04-07-2014)

Alumni Member & VIP
    V.I.P
    Overall activity: 87.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial3 months registeredTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsYour first Group
    Thanks
    Not to say you guys are doing a good job at getting into detail about the story at hand, but I would like to see more from you @Max_Rockatansky supporting your claims of the jet crashing into the IO. You seem firm with your beliefs so I would like to see some of your evidence that helps you feel that way.
    It's the most likely scenario. If you want to believe conspiracy theories, have at it. I have an open offer of a $1000 bet that it's in the water, not being stored on Diego Garcia. Care to take the bet?
    "No, crazy people don't know they're going crazy,
    they think they're getting saner.
    "

- John Locke, "Lost"

Alumni Member & VIP
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial3 months registeredTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsYour first Group
    Thanks
    And if we want to get real technical, if flt370 were to of landed at night, dropped passengers, did some other secretive stuff and then took off again, there would be no need to refuel as long as 2nd destination was no more than 13,000 km away (given good flying conditions). Therefore no need to get military personnel or contractors to coordinate a refuel which would go into forms documentation. But, I'm thinking a bit far and wide. Maybe do your own calculations with what I used.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_777

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...ces.html?n=932
    You might want to consider that most jet fuel is burned in the climb to altitude. Counting the initial climb to altitude and your "secret landing" then another climb will severely cut short your range estimate.
    "

- John Locke, "Lost"

Thanks
    well this is debunked.

http://ddata.over-blog.com/xxxyyy/1/..._Text-from.pdf

still odd though, Sarah Bacj seems pretty uneasy lately with all this "lack of information" she's receiving from the govs involved in the search.

Alumni Member & VIP
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Thanks
    well this is debunked.

http://ddata.over-blog.com/xxxyyy/1/..._Text-from.pdf

still odd though, Sarah Bacj seems pretty uneasy lately with all this "lack of information" she's receiving from the govs involved in the search.
    You'll never satisfy the conspiracy theorists but thanks for the link.
    "

- John Locke, "Lost"

Thanks
    I'm definitely guilty of getting sucked into these forums just over this case at hand. I'm not a "conspiracy theorist" by any means but once the rumor mill got spinning and the potential for something crazy like this to be going on in the news for everyone to see, it definitely grabbed my attention. Something else grabbed my attention when I was reading this thread for the first time. Being military as well, I'd like to touch on this and remind you to check yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Rockatansky View Post
    Since you are an anarchist, you don't understand patriotism. I've taken the oath of enlistment at least seven times and, although there is not legal standard holding me to it, I take an oath for life once it is given. It's a matter of honor. A single aircraft carrier has 5000 men and women who have taken that same oath. While you think they are mindless statist robots, I know most are patriots who love their country and want only what is best for it. Lies, false flags and support for terrorism isn't among those things considered to be best for our country.

You are free to believe they are traitors, robots, statists, whatever, but I know they are better than what you believe them to be.
    \

#1: If he's an anarchist, it doesn't mean he doesn't understand patriotism. He has his own beliefs and that's all. We goto work everyday to make sure that the people of this country are free, especially after "7 oaths".

#2: You should definitely get to know your country a little more. I've done my research and seen the evidence that you're not accustomed to. Or maybe you just choose to ignore it so you can live a less stressful life. I dont know, what ever the case may be. If you would like to learn more about our lady liberty then you should probably check out which crazy outlandish conspiracy theories turned out to be true. Some of these affected you and are still affecting you today. Especially the CIA ones, those are always goodies. Then, take a look at the chronology and see if these bad things seem to be stopping or impacting you and your life more and more.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sssstrick For This Useful Post:

NuYawka (04-08-2014)

Alumni Member & VIP
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Thanks
    #2: You should definitely get to know your country a little more. I've done my research and seen the evidence that you're not accustomed to. Or maybe you just choose to ignore it so you can live a less stressful life. I dont know, what ever the case may be
    Agreed with the bolded sentence.

Now, for the $1000 bet. Yes or no, sir.
    "

- John Locke, "Lost"