User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910

Thread: Guests!!

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks

TPF Unbiased Rave Reviews From Our Readers

"It’s a great place to get away from the wife and kids" - ★★★★★ Donald Trump, Washington DC.

"Excellent neighbourhood at TPF. No crime and drugs here." - ★★★★ Admin Anonymous.

"I stayed awhile and left. Good check-in facilities, but couldn’t find the soft drinks machine and no air con." - Selivan, Moscow.

"I came for the bacon and stayed on the Introductions thread until cleared by TPF immigration authorities and then hid on the World Affairs section. They’ll never find me here." - ★★★★ Illegal immigrant Undocumented individual, Mexico.

"I joined and don’t regret it. Came on a long weekend break back in 2013 and stayed. Put me up for free in the introductions thread, wonderful view of the Current Events section, and haven’t been asked to do any work since I got here." - ★★★ Vote entitlement 2020, US.

"My mum always said, follow your heart, but I followed my nose and the smell of frying bacon. Godammit, led me to Trin’s frying pan of forums. A crockpot of delicious humanity wrapped in bacon."★★★★ Kris P Bacon, US.
    Last edited by Pork Chop; 12-13-2018 at 11:16 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pork Chop For This Useful Post:

Brat (12-14-2018),Kris P Bacon (12-13-2018),Traddles (12-14-2018)

Fossil nut/Alumni/VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassRecommendation First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 63.0%

Thanks
    LOL
    Yep, I'd wrap that in bacon! KEEP AMERICA GREAT, TRUMP 2020
    Report illegal aliens, call ICE @ 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423)

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Exclusive TPF Member Benefits

Join our free seminar and learn how to delete your emails in confidence. Comes with a free, 'keep out of jail card.' Don’t end up a loser in an orange pantsuit.

Or how about our 'Comey sneak' special offer? Impress your boss by telling him you’d take a bullet for him. A pay rise guaranteed, or three years jail reduced to near zero for sudden good behaviour if you change your mind.

And don’t forget our article section. Hear from members who voted for Trump because the Russians forced them, after buying a Chinese pot of noodles disguised as an American hot dog by Russian spies on Face Book. Here at TPF we bring you proof that Putin was caught altering American votes and has also been involved in elections in Russia.

Membership Bonus Special

Be the first to read Pork Chop’s latest gripping thriller novel, 'I Thought I Heard it Oink', as our three musketeers deplorables, Krispy, Traddles and Trinnity venture into the Democrat heartlands in search of Hillary, the wicked witch of liberal entitlement.

Disguised as three English speaking Mexican children from Venezuela, the three deplorables enter the Republic of California with the TPF flag to hunt down Hillary, the wicked witch of entitlement.
    Outnumbered and facing welfare, Traddles prays for bacon sandwiches on the outskirts of San Francisco.

"Staring into a Californian Mad Max landscape, Krispy bit down hard into his bacon sandwich and with his right hand made the sign of TPF towards the approaching chaos and the chants of "I’m with her" and "entitlement is a natural right." "Do it Trin do it now", whispered Traddles. "We’re down to two bacon sandwiches and a tax cut promise. If they catch us exposed and out in the open like this they’ll take us to the nearest food kitchen and put all three of us on food stamps." Trin nodded, took the lamp, rubbed it with her jacket sleeve and said, "Magic genie of the lamp, I wish Hillary were clever, capable of a doing a spectacular job and was of some use in the world …"

I don’t want to spoil the story ending, but that folks is why Hillary tried and failed to become a moderator on TPF.

You get it all here, news, views and the occasional troll. TPF – The original change you can believe in.
    Last edited by Pork Chop; 12-14-2018 at 07:29 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pork Chop For This Useful Post:

Kris P Bacon (12-14-2018)

Alumni & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Thanks
    Depending on his hairstyle, I might resemble Porthos.
    Traddles

SVPete

PeteS in CA

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Thanks
    Awesome.

Alumni & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Thanks
    A loved one who appreciated Alexander Dumas' novels for a time used the email address dumasrocks@______.com. It was, ummmmm, not understood as intended by all her friends, so she changed to something different.
    Traddles

SVPete

PeteS in CA

V.I.P. Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entryVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 17.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    Good luck. They're 3 feet long and have a wingspan up to 8 feet. Theit feet are as big as your hands and have talons you don't wanna be on the business end of.

Birds are the only living descendents of dinosaurs.
    Dinosaurs had tiny brains, the ancestors of Democrats.

What about Alligators? Those reptiles have to have a dinosaur background somewhere.

Stan

Thread Information