User Tag List

Thread: Pete Buttigieg Vows to Open up Obamacare to Illegal Immigrants

VIP - vi et animo V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial3 months registered
    Overall activity: 58.0%

Thanks

Pete Buttigieg Vows to Open up Obamacare to Illegal Immigrants

Former Mayor Pete Buttigieg promised an illegal immigrant on Sunday they would have taxpayer-funded health care if he was elected president.
    https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...al-immigrants/

A politician thinks of the next election. A statesman, of the next generation.- James Freeman Clarke

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fortis For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (02-17-2020),HawkTheSlayer (02-17-2020)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 72.0%

Thanks
    With a statement like that he should be hung for treason. Aiding and abetting an invading horde enemy of the State.

“If you have 10,000 regulations, you destroy all respect for the law.” —Winston Churchill

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Dummy For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (02-17-2020)

VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Thanks
    Is he pandering to the illegal immigrant voting demographic? It must be bigger than any of us thought!

Half of central America will be lined up at the Border on January 21, 2021. All we can do is make sure they go back home disappointed.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dinosaur For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (02-17-2020),Northern Rivers (02-17-2020)

Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 67.0%

Thanks
    Maybe...the coming crash will work to our benefit.

And make no mistake - it's coming. This China situation is the Black Swan - heralding the event. Causing it, actually, since China, like the West, has been run on debt, not productivity, and that debt cannot wait a month. Businesses and banks are gonna fold. The Central Bank will start printing money. Supply lines are ALREADY breaking. Drugs and car parts and iPhones, for starters.

...iPhones don't matter? Part of the giddiness of Wall Street is that AAPL stock has doubled in trading price, last twelve months. On no additional revenue. Now, this will cut into their revenue, make them go red. And that price is itself a bubble, waiting to be popped. You could say AAPL is the canary in the coal mine - when it goes down hard, all the computer-trading programs will be stuck on SELL.

V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class

Thanks
    ...but, perhaps...VOTERS...will see that THE LAST thing we need to do in a fiscal crisis, is give non-Americans who invaded, free medical and welfare benefits. Good GAWD, why is this hard to understand?

VIP - vi et animo V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial3 months registered
    Overall activity: 58.0%

Thanks
    It's incredible that politicians advocate taking money from American's who work hard for their money & some have no insurance & no free education & give it to illegals so they have free insurance & free education.

A politician thinks of the next election. A statesman, of the next generation.- James Freeman Clarke

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 34.0%

Thanks
    The homosexual is not gonna be elected president, none of the fascists who appeared in the last debate will be elected president, its Bloomberg you need to fear, he could easily be elected president and indeed most likely will be. You folks need to face the reality of this, half of the nation believes everything their television tells them, they hate Trump even though few of them can articulate a coherent reason why they do, they just do as they are told, they are baked in for Bloomberg. All he needs to do is buy enough television time to convert the so-called swingers who will eventually do as their televisions tell them to do too! Bloomberg has already spent over 400-million, the next closest to him is Sanders at 40-million, and that doesn't even take into account that the entire system is corrupt, who counts the votes???? Does anyone think those people are pro-Trump Americans, well their not!

V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks
    I'm equally afraid of all of them.

But Bloomturd is there, insulting farmers, promising old people they'll be cut off from medical care. WHILE he's mincing around onstage with that queer black stooge - did you see those clips I linked off Twatter? Someone who behaves like that can not call ANYONE who works and pays the bills, idiots.

I think this is his Gary Hartpence moment. Caught in the act.

Maybe I'm wrong, but all of them fill me with dread.

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 34.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
    Is he pandering to the illegal immigrant voting demographic? It must be bigger than any of us thought!

Half of central America will be lined up at the Border on January 21, 2021. All we can do is make sure they go back home disappointed.
    That's why the Democrats don't want voter ID and want to issue drivers licenses to illegals...to automatically register.
    Last edited by Northern Rivers; 02-17-2020 at 10:11 PM.
    Good journey, Rickity!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (02-17-2020)

running down a dream V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 36.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JustPassinThru View Post
    The Central Bank will start printing money.
    uh .. it never stopped.
    As Q likes to ask his followers, “Do you believe in coincidences?” If Q sees the pattern, President Trump does as well and will be more than prepared, with his own moves and countermoves. As Q also likes to say, “Nothing can stop what is coming. Nothing.”

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ruthless terrier For This Useful Post:

jirqoadai (02-18-2020)

Thread Information