User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Soros Starts $1 Billion Anti-American University

VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 47.0%

Thanks
    How is his university any different than any other American public university? Sounds like an indoctrination center to me!

I am more worried about the ideas being floated about mandated public indoctrination of preschoolers.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dinosaur For This Useful Post:

2cent (02-14-2020)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 86.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JustPassinThru View Post
    This doesn't worry me as much as it might.

Soros himself...hasn't that long. He's, what, 90? When he goes, someone else takes charge.

Any idea who would take charge?

Often when people like this die the political goals are set aside and the useless family looting begins. Look at the Kennedy's, Rockefellers, ect..........

In time the financial empire is destroyed.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Awards:
    King of Publishing
    Overall activity: 86.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RMNIXON View Post
    Any idea who would take charge?

Often when people like this die the political goals are set aside and the useless family looting begins. Look at the Kennedy's, Rockefellers, ect..........

In time the financial empire is destroyed.

Probably one of his kids.

At least one of them, is quite young. Twenties; a hipster with the thick horn-rim glasses they like.

But the thing of it is...these spoiled GenZs...are committed, not to ideology, but pleasure and gratification. Once they see that demolishing the West cuts down THEIR OWN standard of living, it will STOP.

Or they'll try to stop it. Once it's put into motion, there may not be an easy reversal.

...scratch that. It's already in motion. But they're trying to start another line of wreckage, by outlawing the only practical form of energy we have...

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustPassinThru For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (02-13-2020),Quark (02-13-2020)

50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 68.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
    How is his university any different than any other American public university? Sounds like an indoctrination center to me!

I am more worried about the ideas being floated about mandated public indoctrination of preschoolers.
    Beat me to it. First thing that crossed my mind was, why is Soros wasting his money, when the schools appear to be progressing along quite nicely, without it?

Gotta be one of two things.

A) It's not progressing along fast enough to suit him.

B) Pride. He wants to assure his legacy, and that it is attributed to HIM.

Likely both, with a heavier lean on "B".
    This message has been hidden because CNN is on your ignore list.

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
    It is difficult only for the others.
    It is the same when you are stupid.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 2cent For This Useful Post:

Quark (02-14-2020)

Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 28.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutabaga View Post
    are they gonna charge tuition?
    Bard College?

Srsly?

That's the best you can get for a billion bucks?

Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 28.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HawkTheSlayer View Post
    I wish i could share your optimism. I'm afraid there won't be much redirect.
    Pfft.

I can influence more people with a 3 minute piece of music than Soros can in an entire lifetime with all his billions.

Six more months. Let's see - my life - yesterday and the day before we were in the studio recording trumpets and classical guitar. Today I had to mix the stuff and send bounces to Philly. Heading into the hornet's nest (Oakland, ha ha) first thing in the morning, to kiss my daughter and pick up a load of mics for next week when the synth guide gets replaced by a real B3.

Meanwhile, we have meetings with the dancers and the body painting people next week, and, we're going to do something so totally unique that it's going to raise the bar for video content. The best part of it is, it's a hot controversial topic and we don't take sides. You see what you want to see.

There is reason for optimism, there definitely is.

We're gonna have all those Hungarians dancing in short order, and they're not going to care about George Soros.

Our web sites are going online next week. Then the week after we have a video at the Idyllwild Film Festival, it's mostly for local Indies but it usually makes the industry rags - so we have to pass out chachkies n stuff...

That's my life right now. Got more work than I candle, but it's all good. I have the best job in the world, I get paid for sitting around watching other people work and paying them for their work.

OH - I haven't even told you about the Christian thing yet! We're going to be in your church. If you sing songs, we'll be there. I wish I could quote you these lyrics right now, but I can't yet. You'll hear them soon enough.

Too much work. Not enough time. George Soros doesn't have to eat his heart out, we're going to eat it for him. Just wait. Just another little minute.

Thread Information