User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: 'Demwitz' Fast & Loose W/'Whistle-blowers' - Stay tuned...

  1. #21
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 29.0%

    riderboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    1,164
    Thanks
    2,882
    Thanked: 2,731
    Rep Power
    9019476
    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    I dont care even a little bit what you believe. This is not my job, I am just having fun thinking about stuff on a political forum. So you can tell me all about what I think or believe, I dont care. But anyway, alternate fact or not, LTC V was dismissed from his job, aka fired, even in Trump reality. I seriously doubt Russia would recruit Trump, they have standards.
    OK, he's gone from the NSC, hopefully to head up The Arctic Command where treasonous, insubordinate military officers who lie and conspire with political opponents of his Commander-in-Chief in a futile coup attempt go to get off easy. Since you haven't answered a single question I've posed to you about how Adam Schiff and Jerrold Nadler handled their House investigation, I just have to paint you as guy whose answer to every question is not a logical, fact based argument, but an "ORANGE MAN BAD" hack. Invested in a strategy that will cost the Democrats the 2020 election. Can't win on hate, but please, keep trying.

  2. #22
    Banned Achievements:
    1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 18.0%

    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    78
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked: 18
    Rep Power
    0
    Really? I was discussing whistle blowers and retaliation, I have agreed if the LTC was insubordinate in some way he should be courts-martialed. Realizing your point was lame you babble on to something else, you go, I am not interested in that, there seems to be a lot of like minded (to say the least) people around here to agree with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by riderboy View Post
    OK, he's gone from the NSC, hopefully to head up The Arctic Command where treasonous, insubordinate military officers who lie and conspire with political opponents of his Commander-in-Chief in a futile coup attempt go to get off easy. Since you haven't answered a single question I've posed to you about how Adam Schiff and Jerrold Nadler handled their House investigation, I just have to paint you as guy whose answer to every question is not a logical, fact based argument, but an "ORANGE MAN BAD" hack. Invested in a strategy that will cost the Democrats the 2020 election. Can't win on hate, but please, keep trying.

  3. #23
    VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Created Blog entry50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 20.0%

    S-N-A-F-U's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    South West
    Posts
    4,833
    Thanks
    2,314
    Thanked: 7,871
    Rep Power
    21474845
    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    Fired 200 high ranking military officers? My CO got fired when I was a young Corporal when Reagan was president, after he failed (passed over) for promotion so many times he caught a cold (the Major actually told me that). Actually I remember this silly embarrassing story the conservatives kept repeating. It wasn't because Obama did not like them, it was because of qualification reasons. Never once did I see any evidence there was anything slightly improper. I don't suppose you have any evidence there was any wrongdoing or is this just one of those stories that has been repeated so many times, you believe it?

    Oh yea, why is it Trump fired LTC Vindman's brother?
    Because he has the Right!

    In this "deep state" of ours, we can find quislings and Judas' to the right and left of him. Wise-up!

    A Pictorial Of Debate Subjects...

    Last edited by S-N-A-F-U; 02-13-2020 at 05:32 AM.

  4. #24
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 29.0%

    riderboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    1,164
    Thanks
    2,882
    Thanked: 2,731
    Rep Power
    9019476
    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    Really? I was discussing whistle blowers and retaliation, I have agreed if the LTC was insubordinate in some way he should be courts-martialed. Realizing your point was lame you babble on to something else, you go, I am not interested in that, there seems to be a lot of like minded (to say the least) people around here to agree with you.
    Whistleblowers and retaliation? How about you quit trying to justify the actions of this fat little creep. Not quite the whole story is it? Lying whistleblowers conspiring with lying politicians (Four Pinocchios Shifty Schiff) protected from cross examination, protected from rebuttal witnesses in hearings not open to the public in a partisan attempt to overthrow the President. No one else on that call supports Vindman or Schiff, they all support Trump. Including Zelensky. You call a job transfer for a traitor like Vindman retaliation, I call it mercy. You'd fit right in in the North Korean Judicial system, but not a free and open Republic like ours.
    Not interested in facts? Because that's why people are not agreeing with you.
    Last edited by riderboy; 02-13-2020 at 07:20 AM.

  5. #25
    Banned Achievements:
    1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 18.0%

    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    78
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked: 18
    Rep Power
    0
    Did you guys catch General John Kelly statement on Vindman last night?

  6. #26
    Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 99.8%

    Calypso Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    75,103
    Thanks
    5,552
    Thanked: 82,745
    Rep Power
    21474919
    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    Before we get started look up the difference between whistle blower and leaker.
    I might ask the same of you.
    OrangeMan 2020

    There is no American free press. They're bought and paid for.

    The Devil whispered in Trump's ear and said, 'You're not strong enough to withstand the storm". President Trump whispered back, "i am The Storm"!

    and Epstein didn't kill himself.

  7. #27
    Banned Achievements:
    1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 18.0%

    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    78
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked: 18
    Rep Power
    0
    When did Obama retaliate against a whistle blower who followed the procedures outlined in the Whistle blower act of 1989? In what way did the whistle blower who reported Trump fail to follow procedures? Trump and the Trumpsters, on the other hand, in attempting to out the whistle blower did violate the law. Just sayin...now go back to repeating the same lie over and over, it will be ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    I might ask the same of you.

  8. #28
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 29.0%

    riderboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    1,164
    Thanks
    2,882
    Thanked: 2,731
    Rep Power
    9019476
    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    When did Obama retaliate against a whistle blower who followed the procedures outlined in the Whistle blower act of 1989? In what way did the whistle blower who reported Trump fail to follow procedures? Trump and the Trumpsters, on the other hand, in attempting to out the whistle blower did violate the law. Just sayin...now go back to repeating the same lie over and over, it will be ok.
    Ah...Vindman is not the "official" whistleblower. In fact, Vindman testified under oath that he doesn't even know who the whistleblower is in spite of the fact Vindman is the guy who told Eric Ciaramella about Trump's conversation with Zelensky. Ciaramella then went to Adam Schiff with an embellished and "shocking" story of Trump's conversation. And the rest is history... Vindman is a liar and political hack. Same for second hand Eric.

  9. #29
    Banned Achievements:
    1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 18.0%

    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    78
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked: 18
    Rep Power
    0
    If Vindman lied he should be charged under the UCMJ. But Trump retaliated like an angry grade school child. If he (Vindman) is not charged, there is probably no evidence he lied, just them alternate facts Kelly told us about way back.
    Quote Originally Posted by riderboy View Post
    Ah...Vindman is not the "official" whistleblower. In fact, Vindman testified under oath that he doesn't even know who the whistleblower is in spite of the fact Vindman is the guy who told Eric Ciaramella about Trump's conversation with Zelensky. Ciaramella then went to Adam Schiff with an embellished and "shocking" story of Trump's conversation. And the rest is history... Vindman is a liar and political hack. Same for second hand Eric.

  10. #30
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 29.0%

    riderboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    1,164
    Thanks
    2,882
    Thanked: 2,731
    Rep Power
    9019476
    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    If Vindman lied he should be charged under the UCMJ. But Trump retaliated like an angry grade school child. If he (Vindman) is not charged, there is probably no evidence he lied, just them alternate facts Kelly told us about way back.
    "Should" yes, absolutely. An angry grade school child? I don't think he went far enough. I think Vindman is lucky to escape without charges. If that's what Kelly considers 'proper' then Kelly should have been fired long before he finally was. Vindman is the guy who told Ciaramella about the phone call.
    Vindman testified under oath in a private deposition last month that he was unaware of who the whistleblower was. On Tuesday, Nunes pressed Vindman on how it is possible that he might out the whistleblower if he does not know the identity of the whistleblower.
    “Per the advice of my counsel and the instructions from the chairman, I’ve been advised not to provide any specifics on who I have spoken to with inside the intelligence community,” Vindman said before being cut off by his own lawyer.
    https://thefederalist.com/2019/11/19...whistleblower/
    Last edited by riderboy; 02-13-2020 at 07:36 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •