Thread: Fox sucks, tired of the establishment line

Alumni & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsOverdriveSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 35.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator Monroe View Post
    I watch Tucker Ingraham and to a lesser extent Hannity , and agree that Foxsnews is hinky ( Blacklisting Dr. Michael Savage to point of the mere mention of his name will get ANYONE paid time off )

I don't think they should blacklist anyone's name, but Savage (Michael Weiner) is way too in love with himself for me to listen to him for much more than 10 minutes.

As far as Fox bashing, they are the ONLY mainstream television media that has conservative hosts even if they are somewhat on a leash. So if not for them the msm would be nothing but liberal pablum.

Fortunately, we have plenty of other sources for real news with the internet and OAN. The msm does not do news any longer, it is mainly opinion which is what people have a hard time with. If you can get it, OAN is the only channel I watch for actual news. The rest is just watching whatever floats yer boat. If I watch Fox, the remote is in hand to flip the channel when a liberal idiot comes on.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kodiak For This Useful Post:

drifter106 (02-10-2020),Hillofbeans (02-10-2020)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillofbeans View Post
    I've read this on here several times now. Durham is not writing a report, he is conducting criminal investigations.
    Does that mean we are never going to hear anything concerning the results? If any? Other than, " The criminal investigations are over?" Just asking.

Oh, there will be a report. For sure. A billable one too. We may never hear it, but guess who pays for it. And, should the investigation result in indictment for anyone other than some guard or floorsweep, it will all go down the black hole of government and disappear forever.

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 33.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenvoter View Post
    ---

As in Lindsey Graham announcing that "the ultimate punishment for these people will be losing the house in November", just heard it again from Laura Ingraham, and so I'm pretty well sure at this point ther'll be no prosecution, the best we can do is vote Republican this November and throw them out.

Bullshit, to make sure "it never happens again", people need lined up and shot.

Which is why I'm avoiding whiners more and more. If you don't like Fox, CNN, ABC, MSNBC, NYT, or whatever give examples but to simply whine should at best be in rants.

Should people who say this or that group should be lined up and shot be lined up and shot?
    Last edited by patrickt; 02-10-2020 at 07:33 AM.

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 10.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    Which is why I'm avoiding whiners more and more. If you don't like Fox, CNN, ABC, MSNBC, NYT, or whatever give examples but to simply whine should at best be in rants.

Should people who say this or that group should be lined up and shot be lined up and shot?
    Do you think traitors to this country shouldn't be? The Rosenburgs got what was coming to them, why should things be any different today?
    "Hello all".......I would have said "good evening ladies and gents", but you all know what you are.......Moe Howard
    (what I'm sure was an inside joke to all the Hollyweird actors in the scene at the time, as Hollywood was Weinstein before Weinsten ever was)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 16.0%

Thanks
    To undermine and hurt Conservative America/ Americans is a noble cause and on right side of history ?

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 54.0%

Thanks
    Brennan sure is one ugly angry mud sucker ain't he?

The way I see it we should execute every one involved in the sedition.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Morning Star For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (02-10-2020)

Thread Information