Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 72.0%

Thanks

Called Cops 25 Times In Search For His Lost Hoodie

Drunk Man Called Cops 25 Times In Search For His Lost Hoodie

Silke Jasso, February 5, 2020

Hamilton County Sheriff's OfficeHamilton County Sheriff's Office

Question! What do you do when youíre insanely drunk and canít seem to find one of your biggest possessions? What If I told you that your biggest possession just happens to be your hoodie? Well, you call the cops, duh! Kidding, donít do that, or else youíll end up like 32-year-old Harves Gardner who was charged for the most ridiculous thing in the world. I love drunk people.

According to authorities, a confused and very intoxicated Gardner frantically called the cops a total of 25 times in search of his lost sweatshirt. So, frustrated with his ridiculous and idiotic actions, Gardner was quickly arrested by annoyed cops and is now facing felony charges of disrupting public services.

A cop who responded to the man noted that the man didnít really have an emergency,rather he only wanted rides around town to find his missing hoodie. Why? Who knows, but maybe it was a childhood possession or something? Or maybe he had something in his pockets that he was eager to find. I mean, that has to be the only viable explanation right? Then again, he was drunk, so who knows. But then againÖI do have to admit that sometimes all you need in life is a good hoodie to make your day. So, thereís that.

So, trying to save this man from getting arrested, after the first few calls, police told the intoxicated man to simply go back to bed and call it a night. But, not accepting that answer one bit, he kept calling the cops and continued to provide them different locations for them to respond to and find his lost hoodie.

Thatís when police decided that enough was enough and they booked him into Hamilton County Justice Center. In Ohio, disruption of public services is a fourth-degree felony and is punishable by up to 18 months in prison and a fine of $5,000. I swear, itís like some people are just begging to get arrested.

ďIf you have 10,000 regulations, you destroy all respect for the law.Ē óWinston Churchill

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Big Dummy For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (02-06-2020),Kris P Bacon (02-05-2020),Swedgin (02-06-2020),TacoTuesday (02-16-2020),teeceetx (02-06-2020)

Fossil nut/Alumni/VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassRecommendation First Class1 year registeredCreated Album pictures
    Overall activity: 32.0%

Thanks
    I guess such stories serve to make me feel better about my drinking. I can drink some beer (and other things) and never did such a remotely, stupid thing. Bonus points, NOT IN Florida!
    Yep, I'd wrap that in bacon! KEEP AMERICA GREAT, TRUMP 2020
    Report illegal aliens, call ICE @ 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kris P Bacon For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (02-06-2020)

Stalking Santa in 2020 V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 22.0%

Thanks
    Dude needs to put a GPS on his hoodie.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NORAD For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (02-06-2020)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 29.0%

Arizona most of the year, New Mexico, part.
    Thanks
    How can you rob convenience stores, without a hoodie?

C'mon guys, maybe it was his favorite one.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abbey1 For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (02-06-2020),Kris P Bacon (02-06-2020)

50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    The majority of our 911 calls were not remotely an emergency.

My favorite drunk call involved a guy who wanted to drive home. He was too drunk to walk and had fallen twice trying to get his car door open. I gave him a choice: cab or jail. After much argument he settled on cab. Unfortunately, he lived on 321 Washington St. and the cab took him to 321 Grant St. Our drunk marched in, found the bedroom, and as he was taking his pants off and mumbling a man sat up in bed and said, "What are you doing?"
    "Me? What are you doing in bed with my wife?"

A fight ensued and the drunk, who couldn't walk, lost. The chief woke me out of a sound sleep at 9 a.m., I was on midnight shift, to scream at me for putting the drunk in a cab.

We also had more than a couple of people report their dope stolen in burglaries. Nope, doesn't effect your functioning at all.
    Last edited by patrickt; 02-06-2020 at 12:06 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (02-06-2020)

Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 25.0%

Thanks
    Years ago, a buddy of mine got drunk, and lost his car.

Being drunk, he figured it was stolen, so, he called in, and reported it (Couldn't wait until he actually sobered up, or anything.....)

The next day, I drive him back out to the establishment, and, what do you know: there's his truck!

And, that was that.

EXCEPT..........

He never called the police to report his truck "UNstolen...."

About a month later, he's driving down the road when the blue lights go on. He pulls over, and the coppers jerk him out of his car and put him in cuffs.

He was driving a "stolen" vehicle.

LOL! He worked it all out, but, it involved him paying to get his truck out of the impound.
    Al Swearengen: What's your partner so mad about all the time?
    Sol Star: He's not mad.
    Al Swearengen: He's got a mean way of being happy.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Swedgin For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (02-06-2020)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 30.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dummy View Post
    Drunk Man Called Cops 25 Times In Search For His Lost Hoodie

Silke Jasso, February 5, 2020

Hamilton County Sheriff's OfficeHamilton County Sheriff's Office

Question! What do you do when you’re insanely drunk and can’t seem to find one of your biggest possessions? What If I told you that your biggest possession just happens to be your hoodie? Well, you call the cops, duh! Kidding, don’t do that, or else you’ll end up like 32-year-old Harves Gardner who was charged for the most ridiculous thing in the world. I love drunk people.

According to authorities, a confused and very intoxicated Gardner frantically called the cops a total of 25 times in search of his lost sweatshirt. So, frustrated with his ridiculous and idiotic actions, Gardner was quickly arrested by annoyed cops and is now facing felony charges of disrupting public services.

A cop who responded to the man noted that the man didn’t really have an emergency,rather he only wanted rides around town to find his missing hoodie. Why? Who knows, but maybe it was a childhood possession or something? Or maybe he had something in his pockets that he was eager to find. I mean, that has to be the only viable explanation right? Then again, he was drunk, so who knows. But then again…I do have to admit that sometimes all you need in life is a good hoodie to make your day. So, there’s that.

So, trying to save this man from getting arrested, after the first few calls, police told the intoxicated man to simply go back to bed and call it a night. But, not accepting that answer one bit, he kept calling the cops and continued to provide them different locations for them to respond to and find his lost hoodie.

That’s when police decided that enough was enough and they booked him into Hamilton County Justice Center. In Ohio, disruption of public services is a fourth-degree felony and is punishable by up to 18 months in prison and a fine of $5,000. I swear, it’s like some people are just begging to get arrested.
    Felony? Really? Well we don't have enough people in prison to grow government quite quickly enough soooo

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 36.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    Felony? Really?
    The felony charge is likely just there to force him into a plea bargain and make sure he pleads guilty, avoiding the possibility of him wasting any time and resources of the court.

It does however demonstrate the type of things that can be construed to be felonies these days, with all the many open-ended laws that are open to interpretation.
    Last edited by kazenatsu; 02-14-2020 at 10:52 PM.

Tard Wrangler Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 13.0%

Thanks
    Felony? Really? Well we don't have enough people in prison to grow government quite quickly enough soooo
    Yes, tardo. You get punished for this type of behaviour.
    Orange Man 2020

Alumni Member Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 8.0%

Thanks
    Misdemeanor means up to a year in countyjail. If you can't do the time,........
    Last edited by Dan40; 02-15-2020 at 02:00 AM.
    #BlackLIESMatter---Martin Luther King Jr. was a REPUBLICAN!

The Democratic Party. The party of the STUPIDS, for the STUPIDS, by the STUPIDS.

جعل أمريكا كبيره مره أخرى
    I VOTED FOR THE PRESIDENT!

Political Correctness is HATE SPEECH!

THE GREATEST DANGER TO THE USA IS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY!

Thread Information