User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Actor Billy Porter to Appear on ‘Sesame Street’ in His Oscars Tuxedo Dress

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 57.0%

Thanks
    This seriously breaks my heart. Sesame Street came along when my younger sister turned 3. It kept the whole spirit of their fun way of teaching kids letters and numbers until my kids arrived; a good 20 years later. (Not that this mom wasn't doing it herself, mind you. It was just a fun, 20 minute break to sit there with the kids, while sewing on buttons, or feeling safe enough to go off and do the dishes.)

Then came the GAY PARADE. YES, Sesame Street now had a GAY MUPPET! Stunned was I, to hear none other that FLOTUS Laura Bush would be the guest host for THAT episode; specifically speaking to being "acceptable" of all people. Of course, by then, my kids had long since graduated from Sesame Street.

Laura Bush was still FLOTUS at the time, and I lost all respect for her, along with that, once loved, adorably presented, Sesame Street. Thankfully, both my daughter and D-in-L knew better than to sit their children in front of what had become such a warped bunch of social engineering.

How horribly sad. Jim Henson must be rolling in his grave.
    This message has been hidden because CNN is on your ignore list.

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
    It is difficult only for the others.
    It is the same when you are stupid.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 2cent For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (02-07-2020)

Thread Information